Nancy Pelosi's favorite Bible verse

They say "The devil can quote scripture for his own purpose." Pelosi just proved it.

"The speaker of the House quoted a favorite bit of biblical wisdom in her opening statement: "To minister to the needs of God's creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us."

"I can't find it in the Bible, but I quote it all the time," Pelosi said as she introduced the quote. "I keep reading and reading the Bible. I know it's there someplace.

"The Pelosi passage is not in the Bible," Will Kynes, an associate professor of the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament at Whitworth University..."

Nancy Pelosi Keeps Quoting Her Favorite Bible Verse. The Mystery: It’s Not Actually in the Bible.
Shocking that the 'demon' trying to cast God out of our government quotes non-Biblical Bible Verses.

:p
Your "god" has no place in our government, Twinkle Toes.

"In God We Trust"

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"

"...one nation under God..."

They say "The devil can quote scripture for his own purpose." Pelosi just proved it.

"The speaker of the House quoted a favorite bit of biblical wisdom in her opening statement: "To minister to the needs of God's creation is an act of worship. To ignore those needs is to dishonor the God who made us."

"I can't find it in the Bible, but I quote it all the time," Pelosi said as she introduced the quote. "I keep reading and reading the Bible. I know it's there someplace.

"The Pelosi passage is not in the Bible," Will Kynes, an associate professor of the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament at Whitworth University..."

Nancy Pelosi Keeps Quoting Her Favorite Bible Verse. The Mystery: It’s Not Actually in the Bible.
Shocking that the 'demon' trying to cast God out of our government quotes non-Biblical Bible Verses.

"In God We Trust"

"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"

All 3 of those references should be thrown in the trash can.

"In God We Trust"

All recent editions . Those were not the original words .

Wrong. My Constitutional rights don't stop at my government buildings.
Good for you. Now go to your City Hall steps, get on your knees and say a prayer to that nonexistent entity in the sky.

:bowdown:

Conservatives are fake religious. Jesus would spit in your faces if he was here .

You do know that His spit mixed with a little dirt, gave sight back to a blind man, right?

Well that’s just what you blind bastards need .

Right on cue.

God, you people are so predictable. :laughing0301:

Tell me I’m wrong . Jesus would be against every GOP talking point .

You mean like not murdering unborn children or not buggering your neighbor?

I think He'd be pretty much onboard with that.

The Bible is a funny thing; not funny haha but funny weird.

this is one of my favorite scriptures.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

The Bible is a funny thing; not funny haha but funny weird.

this is one of my favorite scriptures.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Of course He did. The devil didn't exist by himself. God created him as He did the rest of His angels

Be wary of the orange clown

You can bet that she has this verse memorized..

Molech2.jpg
Funny, everyone here, whether DNC or RNC both worship that, despite what they say. Always going on about this party or that president and how they are good for the markets. . . .

What about the good of the nation?

ccc57b6a675c3fc92bbf568197d6ffee.png

Conservatives are fake religious. Jesus would spit in your faces if he was here .
All of the politicians and businessmen are. The entire establishment is. Don't think your side is any different.

Good for you. Now go to your City Hall steps, get on your knees and say a prayer to that nonexistent entity in the sky.

Kiss my ass and go to hell.

Kiss my ass and go to hell.
No that isn't very Christ-like, is it? LOL.

Jesus would treat you like the money changers in the Temple is he was here right now.

Conservatives are the money changers . They worship their big biz masters .

You'd like to think so but it's the Liberals that regularly act like them. Liberals are turning the government into a den of thieves taking from those they claim have too much, giving to those they claim have too little in an effort for political gain.

Forum List

Back