Nancy Pelosi blames Trump for getting sick

Yeah..I can't belive anyone would even question Madam Speaker's remark. Trump mocked mask wearing. Held rallies in indoor arenas. Scorned social distancing. Thought the virus as a hoax or the flu. Actions have consequences.
Quotes and examples because you kids make up stuff all the time

For example, even when Trump says over and over again that he condemns white supremacist, you continue to insist he won't.

During the debate, Trump even showed the audience his mask.

He just did it to Biden in Tuesday's debate. Mocked him for wearing a mask in public. It's all record. He has said this many times.
Biden always has his mask down around his chin. Be careful what you wish for. Biden and Pelosi could be next.

Sure, when he's talking. And he's always well away from anyone when he does that. If you want an example, look at the debate on Tuesday night. Biden's family??..wore masks. Trump's family...didn't.
In a majority of his photo Op’sits either under his nose or around his chin.

That's right everyone. Because Trump has rallies and continues to live life despite there being a virus that will never go away, Nancy Pelosi is blaming him for getting sick and not following guide lines

Nancy-Pelosi-e1599012611539.jpg

She is right.
so what? he is entitled to do that in this country. didn't you know that? I get sick all the time. you never got a cold? NEVER? come on coyote, tell the truth.

Yeah..I can't belive anyone would even question Madam Speaker's remark. Trump mocked mask wearing. Held rallies in indoor arenas. Scorned social distancing. Thought the virus as a hoax or the flu. Actions have consequences.

For example, even when Trump says over and over again that he condemns white supremacist, you continue to insist he won't.

He just did it to Biden in Tuesday's debate. Mocked him for wearing a mask in public. It's all record. He has said this many times.
Biden always has his mask down around his chin. Be careful what you wish for. Biden and Pelosi could be next.

Sure, when he's talking. And he's always well away from anyone when he does that. If you want an example, look at the debate on Tuesday night. Biden's family??..wore masks. Trump's family...didn't.
and it wouldn't matter if it was on correct. they don't work. you believe nonsense. feel free to post the link that shows masks prevent getting sick.

That's right everyone. Because Trump has rallies and continues to live life despite there being a virus that will never go away, Nancy Pelosi is blaming him for getting sick and not following guide lines

She is right.
so what? he is entitled to do that in this country. didn't you know that? I get sick all the time. you never got a cold? NEVER? come on coyote, tell the truth.

Anyone say he wasn't?

People can do stupid stuff.

Stupid stuff can have consequences.

Hope Pelosi gets it
Hope Pelosi gets it
I hope Joe gets it....

Then he can explain why his mask didn't work...

Wow.....................you guys really wish that Pelosi and Biden get the virus? That's just asking for bad karma y'all.
Not really, Have you been asleep today when all of the MSDNC pundants have been hoping Trump dies? Karma's a bitch and she is not a respecter of political parties...
Absolutely no one in the mainstream saying they hope he dies. That’s the kind of thing only you lowlife trumpscum do

See lowlife willow ijit proved my point

Shoot, the only people I've seen on these boards who are wishing that people catch the virus and die are the Trump supporters.
And yet you also don't see any leftists with well wishes, hoping trump gets better.

Let's be honest here, deep down in places you don't want to admit are there, millions of leftists are hoping, secretly, that he dies, or at least this virus affects him so badly that it takes him out of the race.

You may not come out and say it, but sometimes what you don't say speaks volumes. (And I don't mean you specifically, I mean the overall tone and sentiment of the left wing party)

Last edited:
Yeah..I can't believe anyone would even question Madam Speaker's remark. Trump mocked mask wearing. Held rallies in indoor arenas. Scorned social distancing. Thought the virus as a hoax or the flu. Now he has it. Actions have consequences.
But unlike Nancy, he is not a dictator in waiting.

She' right for a change it's his own fault. You all better hope Pence doesn't get sick and both him and trump are unable to perform the duties of the office. I certainly don't want to see her President even for a day. But maybe she'll sign her own stimulus bill.

and it wouldn't matter if it was on correct. they don't work. you believe nonsense. feel free to post the link that shows masks prevent getting sick.
I didnt. The idiot left keeps claiming mask wearing prevents COVID. Learn to read.

I'm surprise Pelosi shows her face in public after her epic do as I say not as I do no mask scandal.
Pelosi doesn't have the virus. Trump does.
See what I mean? So, because pelosi doesn't have the virus, you make excuses for her.

Conversely, trump didn't have the virus either...until he did...

And he still might not, what is the proof, a tweet?
So it is a tactical announcement? Hmm...maybe, but, seems like it would a bad move for him..i mean, the screams of karma and all.

I wouldnt think he would have a reason to lie about it.

Is Trump SYMPTOMATIC?
As she should. It is his fault. We've known for months how the virus spreads and he took no precautions. He treated his safety and the safety of those around him cavalierly. And this is the most tested individual in this country. Is it surprising he got sick? It's a little like taunting an alligator at the edge of a swamp or walking up to a buffalo in a national park and trying to take a selfie. You might avoid disaster sometimes, but sooner or later, the odds catch up with you.

Is he symptomatic? There is lots of ZINC in those
BIG MACS

They just reported a few minutes ago he is sick with a fever and I believe starting on regeneron therapy.

I didnt. The idiot left keeps claiming mask wearing prevents COVID. Learn to read.

You learn to read ms Q.

It slows and may prevent the spread of the virus. Let's just assume that it's meant to prevent you (if you have the virus) from spreading it to your fellow human being, why wouldn't you wear one? Lot's of people are asymptomatic. Why not just err on the side of caution until the dust settles?..or a reliable vaccine is introduced?

Hope Pelosi gets it
I hope Joe gets it....

Then he can explain why his mask didn't work...

Joes said he has had two rapid tests today and both negative.

it could be a lie

Just now reported they are taking him to Walter Reed so must be serious.
They said the fever is not the start it comes a while after contracting.so in the past week or so been around hundred's if not thousand's. Reporter's have tested positive from the press core and 4 people at the Amy Barrett nomination so he is a super spreader.

Forum List

Back