Nancy Pelosi blames Trump for getting sick

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone. Because Trump has rallies and continues to live life despite there being a virus that will never go away, Nancy Pelosi is blaming him for getting sick and not following guide lines

Nancy-Pelosi-e1599012611539.jpg

Yeah..I can't believe anyone would even question Madam Speaker's remark. Trump mocked mask wearing. Held rallies in indoor arenas. Scorned social distancing. Thought the virus as a hoax or the flu. Now he has it. Actions have consequences.

Yeah..I can't belive anyone would even question Madam Speaker's remark. Trump mocked mask wearing. Held rallies in indoor arenas. Scorned social distancing. Thought the virus as a hoax or the flu. Actions have consequences.
Quotes and examples because you kids make up stuff all the time

For example, even when Trump says over and over again that he condemns white supremacist, you continue to insist he won't.

During the debate, Trump even showed the audience his mask.

Yeah..I can't belive anyone would even question Madam Speaker's remark. Trump mocked mask wearing. Held rallies in indoor arenas. Scorned social distancing. Thought the virus as a hoax or the flu. Actions have consequences.

For example, even when Trump says over and over again that he condemns white supremacist, you continue to insist he won't.
Pleeeeease..don't even go there. Only Trumpers excuse Trump for his irresponsible behavior. You know why? Because nothing is ever Trump's fault. It is always someone else's fault. Only in Trumpistan.

Last edited:

That's right everyone. Because Trump has rallies and continues to live life despite there being a virus that will never go away, Nancy Pelosi is blaming him for getting sick and not following guide lines

Nancy-Pelosi-e1599012611539.jpg
Prayers to Allah for Scumpty.

As she should. It is his fault. We've known for months how the virus spreads and he took no precautions. He treated his safety and the safety of those around him cavalierly. And this is the most tested individual in this country. Is it surprising he got sick? It's a little like taunting an alligator at the edge of a swamp or walking up to a buffalo in a national park and trying to take a selfie. You might avoid disaster sometimes, but sooner or later, the odds catch up with you.

I'm surprise Pelosi shows her face in public after her epic do as I say not as I do no mask scandal.
Pelosi doesn't have the virus. Trump does.
Wut? Pelosi is a virus and does not seem to wear masks at the hair dresser either while others can't get their hair cut due to safety issues with Covid

Very interesting, don't you think?

During the debate, Trump even showed the audience his mask.

He just did it to Biden in Tuesday's debate. Mocked him for wearing a mask in public. It's all record. He has said this many times.

Is Trump SYMPTOMATIC?
As she should. It is his fault. We've known for months how the virus spreads and he took no precautions. He treated his safety and the safety of those around him cavalierly. And this is the most tested individual in this country. Is it surprising he got sick? It's a little like taunting an alligator at the edge of a swamp or walking up to a buffalo in a national park and trying to take a selfie. You might avoid disaster sometimes, but sooner or later, the odds catch up with you.

Is he symptomatic? There is lots of ZINC in those
BIG MACS

Forum List

Back