Nancy Pelosi blames Trump for getting sick

Hope Pelosi gets it
Hope Pelosi gets it
I hope Joe gets it....

Then he can explain why his mask didn't work...

Wow.....................you guys really wish that Pelosi and Biden get the virus? That's just asking for bad karma y'all.
Not really, Have you been asleep today when all of the MSDNC pundants have been hoping Trump dies? Karma's a bitch and she is not a respecter of political parties...
Curious. Point out a link to MSNBC pundits saying they hope Trump dies.

maybe Trump doesn't want to get asked about condemning white supremacists again, so he made this whole thing up, my friends

That's right everyone. Because Trump has rallies and continues to live life despite there being a virus that will never go away, Nancy Pelosi is blaming him for getting sick and not following guide lines

Nancy-Pelosi-e1599012611539.jpg

She is right.
so what? he is entitled to do that in this country. didn't you know that? I get sick all the time. you never got a cold? NEVER? come on coyote, tell the truth.

Anyone say he wasn't?

People can do stupid stuff.

Stupid stuff can have consequences.
He’s not whining, why should anyone question him then?

Hope Pelosi gets it
I hope Joe gets it....

Then he can explain why his mask didn't work...

Joes said he has had two rapid tests today and both negative.

it could be a lie

Just now reported they are taking him to Walter Reed so must be serious.
They said the fever is not the start it comes a while after contracting.so in the past week or so been around hundred's if not thousand's. Reporter's have tested positive from the press core and 4 people at the Amy Barrett nomination so he is a super spreader.
Or not.

I'm surprise Pelosi shows her face in public after her epic do as I say not as I do no mask scandal.
Pelosi doesn't have the virus. Trump does.
See what I mean? So, because pelosi doesn't have the virus, you make excuses for her.

Conversely, trump didn't have the virus either...until he did...

And he still might not, what is the proof, a tweet?
the same proof you have that 200,000 people died of the china flu.

Yeah..I can't believe anyone would even question Madam Speaker's remark. Trump mocked mask wearing. Held rallies in indoor arenas. Scorned social distancing. Thought the virus as a hoax or the flu. Now he has it. Actions have consequences.

Whereas Pelosi mandates masks and sticking to essential businesses and she of course sticks to her “do as I say, not as I do”.

The average democrat is nothing but brainwashed useful idiots, advocating for their own enslavement.

They cover for China and would vote for Xi if they could.
IKnow-Joe-1.png

Soft on pedophilia Democrats watch Biden creeping on little girls and give him a total pass. They are the people who make and watch shows like cuties. Nothing but sick fucks.

Don't be Democrats people... you will look like scum

The average democrat is nothing but brainwashed useful idiots, advocating for their own enslavement.

They cover for China and would vote for Xi if they could.
IKnow-Joe-1.png

Soft on pedophilia Democrats watch Biden creeping on little girls and give him a total pass. They are the people who make and watch shows like cuties. Nothing but sick fucks.

Don't be Democrats people... you will look like scum

it's fad-----like HARE KRISHNAH and "I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION"----in the 1960s. Middle aged people who so engage are former acid heads looking for their lost youth----like
Soros

If Nancy allowed herself to age gracefully, I wonder what she would look like.

maybe Trump doesn't want to get asked about condemning white supremacists again, so he made this whole thing up, my friends
how many times must he address it? isn't denouncing them once, twice, every time, not enough? just curious as to your limit. And why slow creepy joe doesn't have to denounce them or Antifa? why? explain it for me.

That's right everyone. Because Trump has rallies and continues to live life despite there being a virus that will never go away, Nancy Pelosi is blaming him for getting sick and not following guide lines

She's a fine one to talk. Wasn't she getting her hair done at that salon and had no mask?? What a hypocrite.

She is right.
then what the fuck was she doing getting a manicure and haircut for not following them?

just stop the double standards and a lot of our problems go away.

You know, a lot of this stuff could have been avoided if they would have made mask wearing mandatory after they found out that this was an airborne disease.
they created a lot of their own issues when they put their "Mandatory Requirements" down so they could protest - ONLY protest.

from that point, "rules" were pure political show bullshit.

She is right.
And......

As that video PROVES BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, she is also a hypocrite.

Democrat duplicity is rampant.

Forum List

Back