Nancy Pelosi blames Trump for getting sick

Pelosi has ZERO Class.

I give TRUMP an A+ in true leadership. Why? Because he had to make a Lose/Lose Decision.

1) If he kept the country on lockdown, it would have slowed the spread of the Chinese Communist virus BUT the Economy, especially small businesses would suffer, many going out of business. Many already have, causing financial hardship.

2) If he opened up the country, the Chinese Communist virus would cause more infections, BUT it would give many businesses a chance to survive.

Yes, it infected the President and he could die, or the virus could have no effect, or, more likely. something in between. Either way, he made a tough decision, I believe the right one and now we will see it play out.

PS: I am enjoying the MLB playoffs.

Hope Pelosi gets it
Hope Pelosi gets it
I hope Joe gets it....

Then he can explain why his mask didn't work...

Wow.....................you guys really wish that Pelosi and Biden get the virus? That's just asking for bad karma y'all.
Not really, Have you been asleep today when all of the MSDNC pundants have been hoping Trump dies? Karma's a bitch and she is not a respecter of political parties...

Hope Pelosi gets it
Hope Pelosi gets it
I hope Joe gets it....

Wow.....................you guys really wish that Pelosi and Biden get the virus? That's just asking for bad karma y'all.
Not really, Have you been asleep today when all of the MSDNC pundants have been hoping Trump dies? Karma's a bitch and she is not a respecter of political parties...

I have had MSNBC on my television for most of the afternoon, and I never heard anyone wish that Trump dies from this virus.

That's right everyone. Because Trump has rallies and continues to live life despite there being a virus that will never go away, Nancy Pelosi is blaming him for getting sick and not following guide lines

Nancy-Pelosi-e1599012611539.jpg
It is the morons fault for making not wearing a mask a political issue. Dumbfucks

Hope Pelosi gets it
Hope Pelosi gets it
I hope Joe gets it....

Absolutely no one in the mainstream saying they hope he dies. That’s the kind of thing only you lowlife trumpscum do

See lowlife willow ijit proved my point

Hope Pelosi gets it
Hope Pelosi gets it
I hope Joe gets it....

Absolutely no one in the mainstream saying they hope he dies. That’s the kind of thing only you lowlife trumpscum do

See lowlife willow ijit proved my point

Shoot, the only people I've seen on these boards who are wishing that people catch the virus and die are the Trump supporters.

Yeah..I can't belive anyone would even question Madam Speaker's remark. Trump mocked mask wearing. Held rallies in indoor arenas. Scorned social distancing. Thought the virus as a hoax or the flu. Actions have consequences.
Quotes and examples because you kids make up stuff all the time

For example, even when Trump says over and over again that he condemns white supremacist, you continue to insist he won't.

During the debate, Trump even showed the audience his mask.

He just did it to Biden in Tuesday's debate. Mocked him for wearing a mask in public. It's all record. He has said this many times.
Biden always has his mask down around his chin. Be careful what you wish for. Biden and Pelosi could be next.

That's right everyone. Because Trump has rallies and continues to live life despite there being a virus that will never go away, Nancy Pelosi is blaming him for getting sick and not following guide lines

That evil bitch is so predictable. What ever low down scum of the earth thing that can possibly be said is precisely what she says. You can give odds on it. It's as sure as tomorrow's sunrise.

Yeah..I can't belive anyone would even question Madam Speaker's remark. Trump mocked mask wearing. Held rallies in indoor arenas. Scorned social distancing. Thought the virus as a hoax or the flu. Actions have consequences.

For example, even when Trump says over and over again that he condemns white supremacist, you continue to insist he won't.

During the debate, Trump even showed the audience his mask.

He just did it to Biden in Tuesday's debate. Mocked him for wearing a mask in public. It's all record. He has said this many times.
Biden always has his mask down around his chin. Be careful what you wish for. Biden and Pelosi could be next.

Sure, when he's talking. And he's always well away from anyone when he does that. If you want an example, look at the debate on Tuesday night. Biden's family??..wore masks. Trump's family...didn't.

Covid Donald has no one but himself to blame.
Actually, he can justifiably blame China. ... :cool:

Wow, blame China. So what you are saying is that our president is such a total dumbass that China can take him out with a simple virus? I guess I have to agree. His reaction to the virus, his attitude, the truth is he had it coming. China wins. So, are people really going to go to the polls and vote for someone that China can totally dominate? I would sure hope not.

the easy thing to do is often the wrong thing to do, and the hard thing to do is often the right thing to do

my advice to Trump from now on: do the right thing!

Pleeeeease..don't even go there. Only Trumpers excuse Trump for his irresponsible behavior. You know why? Because nothing is ever Trump's fault. It is always someone else's fault. Only in Trumpistan.
Its amazing you would say that, because according to the left, EVERYTHING is trumps fault, and nobody else is to blame for anything.

Its amazing how partisan politics work....

Still showing that picture.

Forum List

Back