Nancy Did It

5i22ro.jpg

Show me where Pelosi was consulted about the Guard.

Have fun with that.

It's a myth. One invented by a pedophile enabler.
So if she wasn't consulted which I think is BS.... she still didn't try and protect the house or the people at the rally or inside the capitol....
And she wasn't called to testify????
WHY NOT??????
The Secret Service wanted to discredit the lady that said Trump tried to carjack his own limo and was denied... WHY?.....
Give it up man and admit it... this failed big time.... the 1-6 commission failed badly and may have backfired....

So if she wasn't consulted which I think is BS.... she still didn't try and protect the house or the people at the rally or inside the capitol....
WHY NOT??????
The Secret Service wanted to discredit the lady that said Trump tried to carjack his own limo and was denied... WHY?.....
Give it up man and admit it... this failed big time.... the 1-6 commission failed badly and may have backfired....
Show me where Pelosi was consulted.

As Trump was watching the violent mob attack the Capitol, he sent this tweet to sic them on Pence:

trump-pence-tweet.jpg

Show me where Pelosi was consulted.
WHY NOT??????

It has been obvious from the start. Someone let the committee know.

The Capitol Police (USCP) were half-staffed on Jan. 6, Pelosi’s House Sergeant at Arms denied multiple requests for National Guard assistance from the Pentagon and the USCP Chief in the days leading up to Jan. 6, officers were poorly equipped and had insufficient riot shields and helmets, and they were never trained to handle a riot even after the riots of 2020, the investigation shows, according to Banks.
Show me where Pelosi was consulted about the Guard.

The Sgt at arms for the house answers to the speaker of the house... If Trump is guilty so is Pelosi and the DC Mayor.....
Requests for National Guard required approval from the entire Capitol Police Board, which is the House and Senate Sargents at Arms and the architect of the Capitol.

Not Nancy Pelosi.

Requests for National Guard required approval from the entire Capitol Police Board, which is the House and Senate Sargents at Arms and the architect of the Capitol.

Not Nancy Pelosi.
Exactly. It was the CPB which denied the request. Pelosi was not involved in any way.

Nevertheless, Milley had a Quick Reaction Force on hot standby on January 6. All he needed was a go signal from Trump.

187 minutes. Nothing.

Milley finally took it upon himself to act.

Pedophile enabler Gym Jordan has hoaxed the rubes once again.

Why don't you ask him? Are you two on speaking terms?
Show me where Nancy Pelosi was consulted about the Guard. Show me where she denied the request.

This is the hoax you all are parroting at the behest of a pedophile enabler.

So go ahead. Show me where Pelosi denied the request.

The Sergeant at Arms asked the CPB for approval to request the Guard. The CPB board denied the request.

Not. Nancy. Pelosi.

It's all right there in the record. Stop being such credulous rubes, for chrissakes.

Aren't you all in the least embarrassed you've been taken in by a pedophile enabler?

Get her phone records and I would be glad to.
See post 161.

Pelosi was not involved in the decision.

Phone records? :lol:

You mean the pedophile enabler has no proof of his claim?

Just how gullible are you?

Nowhere in that article does it prove Pelosi was consulted or denied the request.

In fact, your lying propaganda piece ADDED words that are not in the official testimony I quoted in post 161.

What do you make of that?

Forum List

Back