Name Trump's Reality TV Cabinet

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Since a large part of the GOP Electorate has concluded being on a fake "Reality TV" Business contest is more of a qualification for office than, oh, I don't know, years of public service making policy... we should help out by naming reality TV Stars to fill out the rest of Donald Trump's cabinet.

Okay- so for Secretary of Defense, I nominated Tila Tequila. Because she looks really formidable with that sword.

553713m.jpg

For Secretary of Agriculture, I recommend Paris Hilton, because she pretended to work on a farm for a week.

91DrODG6sKL._SY445_.jpg

Any other suggestions? Come on, it's FUN!

If you laugh, it keeps you from crying.

Nothing can be worse than the dingbats Obama had in his cabinet. all the crony Career Democrat politicians like Hillary, Kerry , Biden, etc and not one was qualified to be in any of them.

so if Trump wins I guess all you lefties will have to shoot your Televisions. or shoot your mouths off like you do now.

Nothing can be worse than the dingbats Obama had in his cabinet. all the crony Career Democrat politicians like Hillary, Kerry , Biden, etc and not one was qualified to be in any of them.

so if Trump wins I guess all you lefties will have to shoot your Televisions. or shoot your mouths off like you do now.

Staph, you aren't getting into the spirit of the thing.... this is supposed to be a FUN thread.

I just imagine Staph having her breakfast.

"Would you like to try our Pancakes?"

"Obama ate pancakes once. PANCAKES ARE EVIL COMMUNIST MUSLIM FOOD!!!"

Okay let's recap.

Paris Hilton for Secretary of Agriculture
Tila Tequila for Secretary of Defense
Bernice for Secretary of State
Fla-vor-Flay for Secretary of Education
Mike Rowe for Secretary of Labor
MC Hammer for Secretary of Transportation
Al Sharpton for IRS Commissioner

Okay let's recap.

Paris Hilton for Secretary of Agriculture