Name Trump's Reality TV Cabinet

Press Secretary

ala.jpg

Trump built a real estate empire, yet leftists think should he win the WH he will hire reality tv show stars. CRAZY!!!

Trump built a real estate empire, yet leftists think should he win the WH he will hire reality tv show stars. CRAZY!!!

Who else would he pick?

He has alienated everyone else

Since a large part of the GOP Electorate has concluded being on a fake "Reality TV" Business contest is more of a qualification for office than, oh, I don't know, years of public service making policy... we should help out by naming reality TV Stars to fill out the rest of Donald Trump's cabinet.

Okay- so for Secretary of Defense, I nominated Tila Tequila. Because she looks really formidable with that sword.

553713m.jpg

For Secretary of Agriculture, I recommend Paris Hilton, because she pretended to work on a farm for a week.

91DrODG6sKL._SY445_.jpg

Any other suggestions? Come on, it's FUN!

If you laugh, it keeps you from crying.

The only qualifications running for President is;
  • At least 35 years old
  • A natural born citizen
  • A permanent resident for at least 14 years
Also, no person can be President more than twice.

They are basing it on his success as a business man not his TV show.

America should not have career politicians.

The only qualifications running for President is;
  • At least 35 years old
  • A natural born citizen
  • A permanent resident for at least 14 years
Also, no person can be President more than twice.

They are basing it on his success as a business man not his TV show.

America should not have career politicians.

I was trying to be a little light-hearted in this thread, because there are tons of sensible threads on why electing Trump, or even nominating him, would be a terrible idea.

Here's the thing. The only legal qualification for MY job is being over 18 and able to work in the US. THe REALITY is that what is required is years of experience in negotiating pricing, scheduling, manufacturing, knowledge of the commodity I purchase and knowledge of the industry I am in.

Yes, Trump is over 35 and a US Citizen. He has also never held elective office, never drafted legislation, never ran a government department, and so on.

His "Success" as a businessman is being born rich and knowing how to manipulate the real estate market, but he's had as many bankruptcies as successes, and left the investors and taxpayers on the hook for them. Being good in business does not mean you'd be a good president. Just ask Herbert Hoover or George W. Bush.

But even putting all of that aside, there are a lot of businessmen who would make good presidents. Trump has shown very little patience for people who disagree with him, he says vulgar things in public, he gets into petty personal feuds with people over nothing.

Sadly, we live in a country that mistakes "celebrity" for merit. The GOP has spent decades playing on white fear and resentment. All Trump has done is trade in the dog whistles for a bull horn.

Forum List

Back