Name posters here who WILL be reported to Obama Web War Room

And WHAT will Big Sis DO with the information?

Oh wait. The gubmint aint doing this.

Have no fear. It's strictly a campaign thang.

The Obama Re-election Committee to Investigate All Persons Subversive Enough to Oppose His Re-election in Order to Propagate the TRUTH!

Or, ORCIAPSEOHROPT for short.

Being reported to AttackWatch is going to be an "I am Spartacus" phenom.

are we evil doers headed for a beer summit?

Yea, I reported too you. And Sy.... no point having a beer summit without her. And AquaA, Ravi, Jillian, EZ, Catz, SkyD, Modo.
Pick me!:cool:
pickmepickme.gif

The twitter-verse feed is just hysterical..

https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=#AttackWatch

I'd like to report my neighbour - Bob, for surreptitiously scraping the Obama sticker off the bumper of his Prius.

My dog just created a shovel ready job for someone. It's piled up in my front yard.

I saw a huge black bus full of liars traveling the country duping the uninformed!

Obama: "Pass this bill right away!" Reid: "Maybe next month." Idiot Left: "GOP are obstructing!! Wahhh"

Dear #attackwatch my neighbor won't give me all her money even though she makes more than me. Look into this please.

#attackwatch My neighbor works hard, takes care of himself, and pays his bills on time. He's definitely an enemy of the state

If this keeps up Stewart and Colbert may be looking for work...

https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=#AttackWatch

I'd like to report my neighbour - Bob, for surreptitiously scraping the Obama sticker off the bumper of his Prius.

My dog just created a shovel ready job for someone. It's piled up in my front yard.

I saw a huge black bus full of liars traveling the country duping the uninformed!

Obama: "Pass this bill right away!" Reid: "Maybe next month." Idiot Left: "GOP are obstructing!! Wahhh"

Dear #attackwatch my neighbor won't give me all her money even though she makes more than me. Look into this please.

#attackwatch My neighbor works hard, takes care of himself, and pays his bills on time. He's definitely an enemy of the state

TFF:lol:

https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23AttackWatch

They have to keep reading until there are no more reports. The USMB site will take them two years. :muahaha:

I like how they ask for contributions after you enter a report. lol

I think they will be able to use steaming crap quite well during election season. I entered it under other.

Would anyone object if I reported sock puppets? It is not like the black helecopters can find them.

Forum List

Back