Nadler Believed Pelosi's / Schiff's Impeachment Attempt Of Trump Was 'Un-Constitutional'

The Ukraine strongarm ploy was impeachable and was not done out of revenge. The Trumpybear was practically and morally responsible for the Jan 6th attack.

The Neo-GOP owns Donnies corruption

Vote them out ladies. The Neo-GOP is just mean, spiteful, and hellbent on revenge.

it's obvious why you use the handle 'Blind' Boo

it's obvious why you use the handle 'Blind' Boo
The dog was easily distracted as to the truth of where I threw her favorite pull toy. But much like the public, given time, she could quickly smell out the truth as to where I threw it. Unless we washed the toy.

The Neo-GOP groom,,,,um Conditioners, yeah conditioners, have been washing ya'll toys, haven't they?

Sure they do. Just like they had the evidence to impeach and remove him from office. Dream on little broomstick cowboy. Tomorrow is another day. If they had the evidence, he would be in jail. They don't so, all you have are your wishes. Put them in one hand and spit in the other and see which one fills up first.
Benjamin Trump wasen't removed because his spineless patsies in the Senate let him off the hook knowing he was guilty.

You're as scared of that lunatic as they are. But that's how cult's work.

wrong thread too :lol: 😝
Yes, I see now. Still, Nadle is noted as one of the architects of the first impeachment.
1664310886454.png

Benjamin Trump wasen't removed because his spineless patsies in the Senate let him off the hook knowing he was guilty.

You're as scared of that lunatic as they are. But that's how cult's work.
Who is Benjamin Trump? A social scientist with the corps of engineers? What was he guilty of? Do you know what day it is? Where you are? You must have served on the impeachment panel. LMAO

He's a former fake president who's ass you have your faced stuffed into, mouth breather.
Please show me when Benjamin Trump was president. Maybe you fit your description more than anyone that you assign it to. Don't get angry when your failings catch up to you. It is not becoming.

Who is Benjamin Trump? A social scientist with the corps of engineers? What was he guilty of? Do you know what day it is? Where you are? You must have served on the impeachment panel. LMAO
I thought he meant "Benedict" Donald J. Trump 'The Con Man who stabbed the Union in the back and made the GOP smile about it!'

I'm looking up the authors. Nadler is not smart enough to say what he said...and other remarks of his speak otherwise. SO now i have to think what is behind this little trick to make us think one way and differently about Nadler. I'm sure in a few days...someone will have the scoop. patience.

Politico Playbook co-author Rachael Bade and Washington Post reporter Karoun Demirjian. The book chronicles the methods Democrats used to

Please show me when Benjamin Trump was president. Maybe you fit your description more than anyone that you assign it to. Don't get angry when your failings catch up to you. It is not becoming.
Ok wise guy, Donald "Benedict Arnold" Trump. Thanks for having me type it out for you so I could rub your nose in it.

Ahh, he was ACQUITTED, both times, Ace. That means found not guilty.
The acquittal(s), or white washes by the Neo-GOP, is not the concern of the House. They did their duty under the Constitution and the Neo-GOP stood by their leader and accepted the corruption that he represents. It's just part of who they've become under Trump.

Vote them out ladies. They're all like the Trumpybear, corrupt to the core.

You knew what I meant, mouth breather.

Tick tock.
Nope, I didn't. That is the funny thing about communication. It is necessary to say what you mean and mean what you say. I know democrats expect everyone else to read their minds, but that is just not reality. You will never get beyond third grade as long as you feel that way. You have failed again. BTW, what is your infatuation with what you perceive as other peoples respiratory patterns?

Nope, I didn't. That is the funny thing about communication. It is necessary to say what you mean and mean what you say. I know democrats expect everyone else to read their minds, but that is just not reality. You will never get beyond third grade as long as you feel that way. You have failed again. BTW, what is your infatuation with what you perceive as other peoples respiratory patterns?
You'll never get past idiot status for allowing yourself to be conned over & over & over again by the biggest grifter in the history of this Country.

Yep, that election sure was stolen away from your guy, right?

Forum List

Back