N.Y.C. will require workers and customers show proof of at least one dose for indoor dining and other activities.

If we had listened to people like you we would have had MILLIONS of dead rather than 600.000 and our economy would look like Venezuela's
No I don't think we would have.

This just isn't that bad, and the economy is fucked not because of people like me, but because of the overreaction of incompetent bureaucrats, and power-tripping politicians; look up "elite panic" sometime.

But the bottom line is, we tried it your way and your way failed...... we're sure as hell not going to keep doing that stupid shit.

Now stfu and sit down somewhere while the grown ups figure out how we're going to unfuck this mess all you fools made.

No NYC business trips for me. Will be interesting to see who they elect for mayor next time. I predict absolutely no lessons learned.

A lot of stories like that were published last year, too....... but I was working in a hospital and it wasn't nearly as bad as they were making it out to be.
Everything was exaggerated to the greatest possible degree, while the rest of us stood there and shook our heads, saying "What the fuck, over?"
Thirty five percent of CDC employees are refusing to take the Vac.
A relative is an emergency room RN. She told me NONE of the nurses on her shift are Vaced. Sure they publicly tell some people they are Vaced but in fact they aren't.
There's something very strange going on folks.
Those who are supposedly making all the decisions re. Vacs like Fauci remind me of a Ferrari owner asking a tenth grader taking an automotive class to tune his car.

Who ya gonna shoot?

Your neighbors?

Family?
We're going to go about our business, and we're going to refuse to shut down or restrict ourselves.
Anyone who comes to try and force us to do so, gets shot, and then we follow it back up the chain of command, killing and burning shit down, until the ones who gave the orders are swinging from the trees and their homes are piles of smoldering rubble.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some heads on spikes, frankly.

They aren't maxed out and your leaders mock you daily as you wear your diaper on your face and run around in fear.
You have been provided with numerous links showing you that Florida ICUs ARE maxing out.

That you ignore them is a sign or your particular insanity

We're going to go about our business, and we're going to refuse to shut down or restrict ourselves.
Anyone who comes to try and force us to do so, gets shot, and then we follow it back up the chain of command, killing and burning shit down, until the ones who gave the orders are swinging from the trees and their homes are piles of smoldering rubble.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some heads on spikes, frankly.
Yup...violent dangerous right wing nuts

Thirty five percent of CDC employees are refusing to take the Vac.
A relative is an emergency room RN. She told me NONE of the nurses on her shift are Vaced. Sure they publicly tell some people they are Vaced but in fact they aren't.
There's something very strange going on folks.
Those who are supposedly making all the decisions re. Vacs like Fauci remind me of a Ferrari owner asking a tenth grader taking an automotive class to tune his car.
LINK

Yup...violent dangerous right wing nuts
Authoritarian shitbags willing to use force to impose their will on others deserve nothing but a bullet.

I won't bother a soul who doesn't bother me.

You're the bad guys here.

Authoritarian shitbags willing to use force to impose their will on others deserve nothing but a bullet.

I won't bother a soul who doesn't bother me.

You're the bad guys here.
Violent criminals always rationalize their behavior

You see me threatening to kill people?

No jerk off. That's you
I see you advocating the use of governmental force to force people to comply with tyrant's demands, and I see you getting very very upset at the notion that some of us are willing to also use force to defy that oppression.

You are threatening the rest of us with force...... we are warning you not to.

You are the aggressor; you are the ones initiating force against free people who are just living their lives as they see fit.

And we are going to treat you the way you deserve to be treated if you don't knock it off.

1628084952393.png

You are the ones in the wrong.

I see you advocating the use of governmental force to force people to comply with tyrant's demands, and I see you getting very very upset at the notion that some of us are willing to also use force to defy that oppression.

You are threatening the rest of us with force...... we are warning you not to.

You are the aggressor; you are the ones initiating force against free people who are just living their lives as they see fit.

And we are going to treat you the way you deserve to be treated if you don't knock it off.

View attachment 521421

You are the ones in the wrong.
Yea… except I never did any of that. Prove me wrong. Show that I’m a liar.

Post quotes of me saying government should force people to do anything

Forum List

Back