N.Y.C. will require workers and customers show proof of at least one dose for indoor dining and other activities.

Business owners are required by law to provide a safe environment for their workers. As a business owner, I don't want workers or customers to sue me for an unsafe place of business. You wanna job, get the jab. You wanna eat here, show me your vaccine certficate.
I hope your business burns to the fucking ground.

how is this not on the first page/top thread? I looked all over?

“If you want to participate in our society fully, you’ve got to get vaccinated,” he said at a news conference. “It’s time.”

“This is going to be a requirement,” he added. “The only way to patronize these establishments is if you are vaccinated, at least one dose. The same for folks in terms of work, they will need at least one dose,” he said, holding up a single finger.

how is this even legal????!!!

For one, they forgot kids.

Yes, forgot. He was asked at a press conference and garbled and bumbled.

I can't find any information about people who medically cannot take the vaccine, which is a nice, fat ADA case for anyone.

Not to mention this impacts a LOT of minorities. So my prediction: this will never get off the ground. It's bluster. Supposed to start implementation on Aug 16 and full roll out Sept 13. If it happens I'll be very surprised.

A lot of stories like that were published last year, too....... but I was working in a hospital and it wasn't nearly as bad as they were making it out to be.
Everything was exaggerated to the greatest possible degree, while the rest of us stood there and shook our heads, saying "What the fuck, over?"

That's So last year asshole
You've had 18 months to grow a pair, and yet, you're still a cowardly, cowering, little bitch.

You don't get a say in how this world is run; you're too gutless.
The decisions on how we should live, are best left to those of us who are brave enough to actually live our lives, rather than pathetic little quislings who can't do as they're told fast enough.

You want to make a contribution? Make our society, safer, and better?

Kill yourself.

You've had 18 months to grow a pair, and yet, you're still a cowardly, cowering, little bitch.

You don't get a say in how this world is run; you're too gutless.
The decisions on how we should live, are best left to those of us who are brave enough to actually live our lives, rather than pathetic little quislings who can't do as they're told fast enough.

You want to make a contribution? Make our society, safer, and better?

Kill yourself.
If we had listened to people like you we would have had MILLIONS of dead rather than 600.000 and our economy would look like Venezuela's

you comply so it will end, but because of your compliance it never will.
You cannot comply your way out of tyranny.

You have to say "No." sooner or later, and you have to back it up.

And everyone knows this, and everyone knows it's coming...... that's why it suddenly became very hard to find bullets last year, and ammo is still in short supply.

You cannot comply your way out of tyranny.

You have to say "No." sooner or later, and you have to back it up.

And everyone knows this, and everyone knows it's coming...... that's why it suddenly became very hard to find bullets last year, and ammo is still in short supply.

Second Amendment baby. Yes indeed

Business owners are required by law to provide a safe environment for their workers. As a business owner, I don't want workers or customers to sue me for an unsafe place of business. You wanna job, get the jab. You wanna eat here, show me your vaccine certficate.
Discrimination is back in style, I guess.

1628082054174.png

About 31% of Blacks in NYC have been vaccinated.
I guess the restaurants and sports events etc aren't going to see the other 69% of Blacks in any of these places.
Looks like racial discrimination doesn't it.
At least there is going to be employment for people trained in spotting fake Vac. documents. They'll have to be employed by every business. They'll be standing at the door of KFC and McDonalds and baseketball games. They'll all have special scanners.
Print shops in Mexico city are already gearing up. It's now easy to embed holograms.
Or maybe Biden will require all those Vaced to have a 'mark' tattooed on their forehead. "You know the one".

Forum List

Back