N.Y. Attorney General Letitia James Developing 'Long' List Of trump Actions For Biden To Undo

Dana7360

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is very good news.

I hope that Biden wins and reverses all the horrible things that trump has done to our nation.

If he does win, I am so looking forward to seeing all the far right radical extremists on this board go totally bat crap crazy every time Biden reverses one of the horrible things trump has done to our nation.

Blackrook

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump did a lot of good things. The Democrats are reversing them out of spite and pettiness, not because it's a good idea.

Darkwind

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is very good news.

I hope that Biden wins and reverses all the horrible things that trump has done to our nation.

If he does win, I am so looking forward to seeing all the far right radical extremists on this board go totally bat crap crazy every time Biden reverses one of the horrible things trump has done to our nation.

Name these horrible things he has done.

Maxdeath

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You really have to love the stupid. If some president is going to follow some AG list the AG should be running for president.

LAUGHatLEFTISTS

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is very good news.

Naahhhh....we will do what we always do when the leftists are in charge. Shake our heads at how dumb you people are and continue on with our lives. There will be no scream at the sky nights. No safe spaces. No therapy animals. No rioting. We are adults, you see.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is very good news.

ya, start with the black people he clemencied. That'll go over big

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is very good news.

1. you don't even realize you sound like a baby child
''horrible things'' ......WHINER/baby
2. we won't go crazy--we are not BABIES and nazis like you people--that don't accept elections

..your OP is really childish and very funny
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Jimmy_Chitwood

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trump did a lot of good things. The Democrats are reversing them out of spite and pettiness, not because it's a good idea.

As usual Trump had to poke the bear and brag about undoing the Obammy legacy so now they will respond in kind.

Wish he would just keep his mouth shut and do it, let the action and result speak.

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is very good news.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm? Isn't your article PROOF of the NY attorney general desire to destroy Trump at any cost explaining why the attorney general has been ABUSING his office to harass and violate Trumps civil rights?

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score

As usual Trump had to poke the bear and brag about undoing the Obammy legacy so now they will respond in kind.

Wish he would just keep his mouth shut and do it, let the action and result speak.
obama went out of his way to embarrass trump at a public gathering. About he'll never be president ,etc.
I don't blame Trump for settling the score with that fem

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is very good news.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm? Isn't your article PROOF of the NY attorney otr general has been ABUSING his office to harass and violate Trumps civil rights?
ya some sheriff's deputy was pork'n the gov's cuomo daughter so he got transferred to BFE.
Dems are notorious for so called getting even

TheParser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dang!

How could the people of New York elect her as the attorney-general?

Those voters deserve everything that happens to them.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List