N.Y. Attorney General Letitia James Developing 'Long' List Of trump Actions For Biden To Undo

This is very good news.

I hope that Biden wins and reverses all the horrible things that trump has done to our nation.

If he does win, I am so looking forward to seeing all the far right radical extremists on this board go totally bat crap crazy every time Biden reverses one of the horrible things trump has done to our nation.

Unfortunately much of the damage Trump has caused is irreparable.

First order of business

Tear down the Wall!

Sure thing. We'll use your head as a battering ram.

Mexico will pay for it

They already are. That's why you are so desperate to get rid of it.

Sure
Just like Trump is paying his taxes

Yeah, he does. Provably more than biden and bernie.

He is still pissed he has to pay $750

First order of business

Tear down the Wall!

Mexico will pay for it

Sure
Trump pays every dollar he is required to. Just like you do (that’s making the assumption that you actually earn any taxable income) If he didn’t, he’d be in prison for tax evasion. If the EXPERTS he hired made mistakes, the IRS will tell him and he will pay plus penalties and interest.

First order of business

Tear down the Wall!

Mexico will pay for it

Sure
Trump pays every dollar he is required to. Just like you do (that’s making the assumption that you actually earn any taxable income) If he didn’t, he’d be in prison for tax evasion. If the EXPERTS he hired made mistakes, the IRS will tell him and he will pay plus penalties and interest.
Dude, grow up...........

This is very good news.

I hope that Biden wins and reverses all the horrible things that trump has done to our nation.

If he does win, I am so looking forward to seeing all the far right radical extremists on this board go totally bat crap crazy every time Biden reverses one of the horrible things trump has done to our nation.

Some of it may not be able to be repaired but I believe most of it can.

We are Americans. We put people on the moon. We have accomplished things that were believed impossible.

I believe that JKF was right. We choose to do things not because they are easy but because they are hard. I will add, we succeed most of the time.

Yes it will take time. Nothing good happens over night. Most good things take time.

We just have to do the work.

First order of business

Tear down the Wall!

Mexico will pay for it

Sure
Dude, grow up...........

You first.

First order of business

Tear down the Wall!

Mexico will pay for it

Sure

Yeah, he does. Provably more than biden and bernie.

He is still pissed he has to pay $750

I would be too. I worked hard for my money. I don't like being forced to give it to leeches.

I don't mind helping people who are in real need. But idiots who make bad choices don't deserve my money.

This is very good news.

We are Americans. We put people on the moon. We have accomplished things that were believed impossible.

I believe that JKF was right. We choose to do things not because they are easy but because they are hard. I will add, we succeed most of the time.

Yes it will take time. Nothing good happens over night. Most good things take time.

It’s difficult to endorse such optimism given the irreparable damage Trump has done – such as the judiciary, the Supreme Court in particular; or more accurately, the Trump Court.

For at least the next 20 years, if not longer, any executive action taken by a future Democratic president can be challenged in court and invalidated by the Trump Court.

The same is true of any law enacted by a future Democratic Congress and signed into law by a Democratic president, and laws enacted by a Democratic state legislature and signed into law by a Democratic governor – all invalidated by the Trump Court.

Worse:

Executive actions taken by Republican presidents will be upheld by the Trump Court; as will laws enacted by a Republican Congress signed into law by a Republican president.

And laws enacted by Republican state lawmakers signed into law by Republican governors will likewise be upheld – no matter how wrong, reprehensible, and discriminatory those laws might be.

The election that mattered was 2016, not 2020.

This is very good news.

It’s difficult to endorse such optimism given the irreparable damage Trump has done – such as the judiciary, the Supreme Court in particular; or more accurately, the Trump Court.

For at least the next 20 years, if not longer, any executive action taken by a future Democratic president can be challenged in court and invalidated by the Trump Court.

The same is true of any law enacted by a future Democratic Congress and signed into law by a Democratic president, and laws enacted by a Democratic state legislature and signed into law by a Democratic governor – all invalidated by the Trump Court.

Worse:

Executive actions taken by Republican presidents will be upheld by the Trump Court; as will laws enacted by a Republican Congress signed into law by a Republican president.

And laws enacted by Republican state lawmakers signed into law by Republican governors will likewise be upheld – no matter how wrong, reprehensible, and discriminatory those laws might be.

What is done. Is done.

It's what we have to work with.

I agree that the damage is massive and can last for a long time.

I don't know how long the people of America will stand for far right rulings from our courts.

We will see what happens.

This is very good news.

Worse:

What is done. Is done.

It's what we have to work with.

I agree that the damage is massive and can last for a long time.

I don't know how long the people of America will stand for far right rulings from our courts.

We will see what happens.
It’s rightwing hypocrisy that’s the most galling.

For decades rightists have argued that the states should decide issues such as abortion and same-sex marriage – that the courts shouldn’t be involved.

But the activist Trump Court is poised to do just that: strike down state measures enacted by Democratic lawmakers for subjective partisan reasons, having nothing to do with the constitutionality of those measures.

The consequence of the Trump Court is that not only have the people lost the ability to fight rightwing racism, bigotry, and discrimination through the judicial process, but they’ve also lost the ability fight rightwing racism, bigotry, and discrimination through the political process – as any state law enacted by Democrats to protect the rights and liberties of the people will be invalidated by the Trump Court.

It’s not my intent to burden you with this, nor is a response necessary – but it’s important that the people understand the dire and long-term consequences of the Trump Court, regardless whether Trump wins reelection or not.

Forum List

Back