N.R.A. Gun Orgy Must Go On

Well you can go overboard with the whole "for the children" thing too. The dems try it all the time.

I don't, children are precious and we're obligated to protect them.

This isn't rocket science, we can secure schools but the desire has to be there.... instead it's another dumbass wedge issue I the name of politics

300 miles away! Why, that's practically next door.

No NRA member has ever committed a mass shooting. But that's not what the left wants to stop. The left is happy to have crazy people mass shooting. What they really want to stop is the mother confronting a home invader in her baby's room. Stop the grandfather from preventing a thug from bashing his head in. And, underneath it all, mass school shootings is a form of post birth abortion. The left doesn't want to stop it. No more than they would close any baby chop shop. They just want to show some ersatz sympathy.

I used to be an NRA member but when they spend money on parties like this, what's the point?

I don't mean to be telling tales out of school but to most gun owners the NRA is dead.....We got tired of paying for Wayne's suits-n-whores.

That said I guess they still have some value as the dem's boogeyman.
Ole Wayne has been taking those dues and having quite the time.

Ole Wayne has been taking those dues and having quite the time.
The only reason their membership has not fallen off all that much is because of the life members that bought life memberships long before we found out what was going on....Even then the ones that "cancelled" their life memberships are still kept on the rolls for appearances sake.....Fuck the NRA, I donate to the SAF and VCDL.

Does not matter a bit that 19 children were just slaughtered 300 miles away, the party of gun fetishists will still get their freak on.

The G.O.P. cannot afford to put much distance between itself and the gun lobby — and not simply because of the huge wads of cash that the N.R.A. has stuffed into the party’s coffers over the years. Increasingly, the party of Trump is about nothing more than ginning up fear and paranoia among its members, of peddling apocalyptic notions that civilization is on the brink of destruction and that armed conflict is just over the horizon. The gun lobby’s message and agenda jibe perfectly with this vision, indeed, nurture it. It is hard to think of a more suitable partner for Republicanism in its current sorry state.

For Mr. Trump, who never misses a chance to be fawned over, the show must always go on. The former president, in fact, suggested that his speech Friday would be vital to the healing process. “America needs real solutions and real leadership in this moment, not politicians and partisanship,” he asserted, without a speck of irony. “That’s why I will keep my longtime commitment” and “deliver an important address to America.”

Also in the category of Irony Is Dead: During that “important address,” organizers warned in advance, the Secret Service would be taking control of the hall and all guns, ammo, firearm accessories, knives, and other scary items — including laser pointers and selfie sticks — would be prohibited.

The organization is busy cultivating its next generation of Republican celebrities as well. Mr. Trump’s older sons, Don Jr. and Eric, were the scheduled stars at the N.R.A. Hunters’ Leadership Forum Dinner and Auction on Thursday night. Eric was tapped to keynote the event, and the group was bestowing its coveted leadership award on Don Jr., “who is out front and who has our backs.” The Trump boys are clearly considered important to the gun lobby’s future.

There will be no shooting at the NRA convention.

However, meantime tonight in Democrat controlled Chicago with stringent gun controlled laws there will most likely be 20-30 shootings with several deaths. Probably more than 60 shootings before the three day weekend is over.

The stupid Moon Bats don't give a shit about gun crime.

They need to be paying more attention to the cost of gas at the pump. It is taking almost $100 to fill up a tank to go to work due to Potatohead's demented energy policies and that is of much more concern than the NRA Convention.

The stupid Moon Bats will find out in the midterms what Americans are concerned about when they kick a shitload of Democrats out of Congress.

300 miles away! Why, that's practically next door.

No NRA member has ever committed a mass shooting. But that's not what the left wants to stop. The left is happy to have crazy people mass shooting. What they really want to stop is the mother confronting a home invader in her baby's room. Stop the grandfather from preventing a thug from bashing his head in. And, underneath it all, mass school shootings is a form of post birth abortion. The left doesn't want to stop it. No more than they would close any baby chop shop. They just want to show some ersatz sympathy.
Same state. Progs and their stages.

Does not matter a bit that 19 children were just slaughtered 300 miles away, the party of gun fetishists will still get their freak on.

The G.O.P. cannot afford to put much distance between itself and the gun lobby — and not simply because of the huge wads of cash that the N.R.A. has stuffed into the party’s coffers over the years. Increasingly, the party of Trump is about nothing more than ginning up fear and paranoia among its members, of peddling apocalyptic notions that civilization is on the brink of destruction and that armed conflict is just over the horizon. The gun lobby’s message and agenda jibe perfectly with this vision, indeed, nurture it. It is hard to think of a more suitable partner for Republicanism in its current sorry state.

For Mr. Trump, who never misses a chance to be fawned over, the show must always go on. The former president, in fact, suggested that his speech Friday would be vital to the healing process. “America needs real solutions and real leadership in this moment, not politicians and partisanship,” he asserted, without a speck of irony. “That’s why I will keep my longtime commitment” and “deliver an important address to America.”

Also in the category of Irony Is Dead: During that “important address,” organizers warned in advance, the Secret Service would be taking control of the hall and all guns, ammo, firearm accessories, knives, and other scary items — including laser pointers and selfie sticks — would be prohibited.

The organization is busy cultivating its next generation of Republican celebrities as well. Mr. Trump’s older sons, Don Jr. and Eric, were the scheduled stars at the N.R.A. Hunters’ Leadership Forum Dinner and Auction on Thursday night. Eric was tapped to keynote the event, and the group was bestowing its coveted leadership award on Don Jr., “who is out front and who has our backs.” The Trump boys are clearly considered important to the gun lobby’s future.

NRA and guns must go

Gun Orgy​

That sounds hot!

9c8cbd84d43a166499cb2c77360ad0db.jpg

NRA shouldn't cancel this event any more than Ford should cancel car shows because the shooter used a Ford truck to drive to the school.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back