N.J. Gym Owner Charged With Storming Capitol, Assaulting Cop Will Remain Jailed

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I'm glad this man is being kept in jail until his trial. He has a history of violence and no remorse for his actions. Which the judge correctly believes he will be violent again. So for the safety of the public that man should be in jail until his trial. Hopefully he will be found guilty and sent to prison for a long time.

I'm glad this man is being kept in jail until his trial. He has a history of violence and no remorse for his actions. Which the judge correctly believes he will be violent again. So for the safety of the public that man should be in jail until his trial. Hopefully he will be found guilty and sent to prison for a long time.

He would have killed you if he was given bail.

Hence the remand. Glad to see that judges aren't falling for the same crap as the average Trumpista. :2up:

Good.

Hence the remand. Glad to see that judges aren't falling for the same crap as the average Trumpista. :2up:
and yet dems burning down cities and looting are left in jail.......now are they.

Shame same wasn't applied to all the rioters in NY and Portland and the other places Antifa and BLM were involved in.
I know they let a killer out on bail, his name was Kyle...

yWhscHrw3wMzkUFow-5dF7YBIkT2Dtmrmj10Nx-pnhY.jpg

Shame same wasn't applied to all the rioters in NY and Portland and the other places Antifa and BLM were involved in.
Got some evidence that it isn't? I'm afraid taking that at face value without a valid cite is contraindicated, ever since the election BIG LIE perpetrated by Trump and his minions.
You are right, sorry.

Here is a link

Got some evidence that it isn't? I'm afraid taking that at face value without a valid cite is contraindicated, ever since the election BIG LIE perpetrated by Trump and his minions.
You are right, sorry.

Here is a link

“If you’re out there committing violence, you’re damaging property, those cases are going to be prosecuted. If you’re a person who is out there demonstrating and you get caught up in the melee, those are the kinds of cases that we’re talking about.”

From your own link.

Wow, if only our government would prosecute Antifa and BLM thugs with the same vigor.

But fascist states don’t apply the law equally.

Ooh , he was actually shouting in their faces, and blocking their movement according to someone that saw. String him up ! ..... lol . You guys are actually pathetic . Nobody pays any attention to you fools anymore. Now compare that to Portland you buffoon.

Violent rightwing terrorists should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

If he has a history of violence and was at the capitol insurgency, he should be in remand.

Forum List

Back