Man Who Was Arrested At US Capitol For Carrying Machete Was An Illegal Immigrant Released By Biden Admin

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
A
foreign national at the US Capitol with a deadly weapon?

Too bad for the Democrats that he is a foreign national. I'm sure if this was a US Citizen, the Democrats would be charging him with an Insurrection, putting him in jail on no bail until his trial 3 years away, and then tossing him in prison for 10 years.

According to ICE, this guy will be subject to "removal proceedings" at this time, I am sure he will be put on a plane back to Venezuela and allowed to "try again" to get into the US. Then he'll get a ticket to fly anywhere, get another cell phone and a Visa gift card.

A
foreign national at the US Capitol with a deadly weapon?

Too bad for the Democrats that he is a foreign national. I'm sure if this was a US Citizen, the Democrats would be charging him with an Insurrection, putting him in jail on no bail until his trial 3 years away, and then tossing him in prison for 10 years.

According to ICE, this guy will be subject to "removal proceedings" at this time, I am sure he will be put on a plane back to Venezuela and allowed to "try again" to get into the US. Then he'll get a ticket to fly anywhere, get another cell phone and a Visa gift card.

I read the article. He was arrested by Border Patrol, but lacked the detention facilities to keep him. The Republican House keeps voting against additional money for Border Security, and then blames Biden when shit like this happens.

I blame Republicans for the mess because they refuse to either fund border security or reform immigration law.

I read the article. He was arrested by Border Patrol, but lacked the detention facilities to keep him. The Republican House keeps voting against additional money for Border Security, and then blames Biden when shit like this happens.

I blame Republicans for the mess because they refuse to either fund border security or reform immigration law.
And to think billions of dollars are going to Ukraine, so Ukraine can protect their border but Joe stupid fuck, along with you, just cant see the irony of your idiocy.

Idiot.

:laugh:

One has to be allotted due process to determine one's status before one can determine who is here legally or not.
And the law allows us to detain someone in the country illegally until they've had their hearing. I gave you law, did you read it?

And the law allows us to detain someone in the country illegally until they've had their hearing. I gave you law, did you read it?

It says you can detain someone who is illegal. They must first be found illegal. They can be deported after that.

They treat illegals better than Republicans.

Refuges deserve better treatment than Republicans.
You should really be more informed.

Yeah, I read the plan. It was bullshit. Started with "building the wall". Nothing about immigration reform or border security at all. Just white supremcists proposals to keep refugees and brown people out of the country.

Stupid, pointless and cruel - just like everything Republicans propose. Like killing women who need health care.

Republicans are the party of hate and death.

Forum List

Back