My wife really loves her new slippers. Best she ever had

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
My Pillow slippers are really a great gift idea you guys.

Now I don't wear em. Slippers are for feeegotts

What makes the My Pillow slippers to special?

Mike Lindell makes them so special. He handcrafts each pair out of the underbelly of the endangered Himalayan Goat. The insides are lined with the fur from clubbed baby seals, and they're held together with the sinews from rare South American Otters, tenderly stitched together by those Oohmpa-Loompahs who lost their jobs when the Chocolate Factory shut down.

I heard they're like walking on cotton candy clouds. After reading this thread, I gots to gets me a pair of them there. It's like I knew exactly what the thread was about when I read the title. :04:

Mike Lindell makes them so special. He handcrafts each pair out of the underbelly of the endangered Himalayan Goat. The insides are lined with the fur from clubbed baby seals, and they're held together with the sinews from rare South American Otters, tenderly stitched together by those Oohmpa-Loompahs who lost their jobs when the Chocolate Factory shut down.

I heard they're like walking on cotton candy clouds. After reading this thread, I gots to gets me a pair of them there. It's like I knew exactly what the thread was about when I read the title. :04:
I heard their materials come straight from Egypt....the Nile River.

Forum List

Back