Does anyone know a real Karen Karen?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
My poor sis in law. She's nowhere near a Karen but she had that on her birth certificate............lololol

Now she will have that epitaph on her tomb stone..............Like being named Archie Bunker before that show came on....lolol

Know your terms.

R.09e0368a3e04d0461a70c46f5dfefe0b

Karen is a very common name....at lease for some age groups. I don't expect many parents will be naming their new born daughters Karen.

I have a cousin named Karen. She's about as non-Karen as a Karen could be.

On the flip-side, my buddy's girlfriend is named Karen, and she is a text book example of everything bad that a Karen can be...

• Banned
Where did the expression come from?
A guy on Reddit had a handle named Fuck You Karen. For yrs he posted a litany of abuses from a real nasty divorce

guess he was a celebrity.this took yrs to get in the lingo.amazing how shit morphs to this stuff from us silly humans

I have known several ladies named Karen and I can't think of one that isn't a nice, sweet lady. None act like the sterotypical "Karen" we see in social media. I think real Karens have been given a bad rap. How is it that we began calling crazed women "Karens" anyway. Even money that the woman's name wasn't really Karen.

My poor sis in law. She's nowhere near a Karen but she had that on her birth certificate............lololol

Now she will have that epitaph on her tomb stone..............Like being named Archie Bunker before that show came on....lolol
I have the adopted last name of a family from the 1970’s that was on TV and let me say it was fucking hell but then I discovered my actual birth name was supposed to be Thomas Sawyer, so I am glad I had the other name instead!

Forum List

Back