My Vote For Donald Trump Is Now Even More Justified.

The way around that is to go with someone that has been confirmed under Trump already, especially some on the court of appeals. They could skip the hearing process that way and will already have voting records on that judge, it would be hard for the rinos to reverse course.

Amy Coney-Barrett, perhaps. She was confirmed to the 7th Circuit appeals court in 2017...Joe Manchin from WV (in office to 2024, conservative Democrat), Tim Kaine from VA (also in office to 2024, liberal) and Joe Donnely from IN (lost the 2018 election, replaced by Republican Mike Braun) voted to confirm her.

Works for me.

Actually, if you remove the partisan blinders, BOTH of Trump's SCOTUS picks have not favored the Constitution very much.
Go do a search on the 2nd Amendment critical cases that could have defended our rights that Gorsuch AND Kavanaugh did not support.
I say BOTH Trumps nominees have been practically anti-2nd.

There has been pressure placed on Trump by Republican leaders to actually nominate a hard core Constitutional Conservative this time.

My prediction right now is that his choice will be a strong stoolie for the Establishment swamp.
And yes, a LOT of people in his base are going to go......WTF ???

That may not be totally accurate on the 2nd Amendment.......the conservatives who would protect the 2nd Amendment have had to worry about Roberts, which is why they didn't take up those 10 2nd Amendment cases.......Dr. John Lott has friends close to the court and they told him they didn't want to hear those cases because they were afraid Roberts would vote against them.....so if we can get Trump re-elected....if we can hold the Senate with enough votes to get past rommey, collins and murkowski, then we would have enough votes to get past roberts....

That doesn't change the fact that he can tie up the cases by not choosing to submit them for a vote, since he is the one who picks the cases they vote on to hear.....but it is the best we can do...

Roberts doesn't pick the cases, the court votes on what cases to accept.

The way around that is to go with someone that has been confirmed under Trump already, especially some on the court of appeals. They could skip the hearing process that way and will already have voting records on that judge, it would be hard for the rinos to reverse course.

Amy Coney-Barrett, perhaps. She was confirmed to the 7th Circuit appeals court in 2017...Joe Manchin from WV (in office to 2024, conservative Democrat), Tim Kaine from VA (also in office to 2024, liberal) and Joe Donnely from IN (lost the 2018 election, replaced by Republican Mike Braun) voted to confirm her.

Doesn't matter, the Americans can confirm her without a single Marxist, not even Romney.

They have a 3-seat majority...can the VP break a tie for a judicial nomination?

?

The Americans have the majority in the Senate.

Even if Romney side with his own party, the democrats, the Republican can push it through.

Yes....romney is a republican member of the democrat party...

The folks in Utah may remind him who he represents.

We’ll see, we have turncoat RINOs who will try to block it.

Not a chance. That c&nt Romney will be the only turncoat.
Murkowski and Collins.

Don't forget that weasle Graham..........he is just as likely to be an asshole as murkowski and collins and romney....

If the democrats were in the position, they would confirm the replacement monday morning.......

No, he's in a tough reelection, he's not going to cut his own throat.

Murkowski and Collins.

Don't forget that weasle Graham..........he is just as likely to be an asshole as murkowski and collins and romney....

If the democrats were in the position, they would confirm the replacement monday morning.......

True...that might be the only thing that keeps him on board.....but.......it will be close, since he may figure that if we don't do it now, it will be after the election and we still need him.

Actually, if you remove the partisan blinders, BOTH of Trump's SCOTUS picks have not favored the Constitution very much.
Go do a search on the 2nd Amendment critical cases that could have defended our rights that Gorsuch AND Kavanaugh did not support.

There has been pressure placed on Trump by Republican leaders to actually nominate a hard core Constitutional Conservative this time.

My prediction right now is that his choice will be a strong stoolie for the Establishment swamp.

That may not be totally accurate on the 2nd Amendment.......the conservatives who would protect the 2nd Amendment have had to worry about Roberts, which is why they didn't take up those 10 2nd Amendment cases.......Dr. John Lott has friends close to the court and they told him they didn't want to hear those cases because they were afraid Roberts would vote against them.....so if we can get Trump re-elected....if we can hold the Senate with enough votes to get past rommey, collins and murkowski, then we would have enough votes to get past roberts....

That doesn't change the fact that he can tie up the cases by not choosing to submit them for a vote, since he is the one who picks the cases they vote on to hear.....but it is the best we can do...

Actually, Roberts picks the cases the Justices vote on...that is one of his powers as Chief Justice........ he is the main guy when it comes to picking cases......but putting another real justice on the court would mean he wouldn't be the road block anymore...

Based on the briefs written by the clerk(s) and their recommendations, the Chief Justice schedules for discussion at a weekly conference of the justices those petitions he believes have sufficient merit to warrant it; the other Justices may also add petitions for discussion.

Murkowski and Collins.

Graham may be on board the Trump train...elections have a wonderful way of clarifying positions for politicians...

I will vote for President Donald Trump. I hope that he picks a dependable conservative for the Supreme Court. I am concerned that some of the conservative justices will not vote for overturning Roe because they consider Roe to be established law. I believe that the only way the abortion issue will be resolved in favor of life is if there is an Article V Convention of States to start the process of amending the Constitution to abolish abortion like that which happened with slavery.

People who oppose an Article V Convention of States either don't know what it is or deliberately misrepresent what it is. An Article V Convention of States is NOT a Constitutional Convention, it has to be passed by 34 states with full agreement on issues to be considered. When such a convention passes 1 or more POTENTIAL amendments, it will be necessary for the required 38 states to pass them in order for them to become part of The Constitution, just like when Congress passes POTENTIAL amendments.

Last edited:

Murkowski and Collins.

True...that might be the only thing that keeps him on board.....but.......it will be close, since he may figure that if we don't do it now, it will be after the election and we still need him.

Agree, I don't think Romney ever intended to remain in the senate, I think he'll run for president again in 2024. Only problem he'll be bidens age by then.

Actually, Roberts picks the cases the Justices vote on...that is one of his powers as Chief Justice........ he is the main guy when it comes to picking cases......but putting another real justice on the court would mean he wouldn't be the road block anymore...

Based on the briefs written by the clerk(s) and their recommendations, the Chief Justice schedules for discussion at a weekly conference of the justices those petitions he believes have sufficient merit to warrant it; the other Justices may also add petitions for discussion.

Exactly, the other justices can add petitions, Roberts is not he sole authority.

I will vote for President Donald Trump. I hope that he picks a dependable conservative for the Supreme Court. I am concerned that some of the conservative justices will not vote for overturning Roe because they consider Roe to be established law. I believe that the only way the abortion issue will be resolved in favor of life is if there is an Article V Convention of States to start the process of amending the Constitution to abolish abortion like that which happened with slavery.

People who oppose an Article V Convention of States either don't know what it is or deliberately misrepresent what it is. An Article V Convention of States is NOT a Constitutional Convention, it has to be passed by 34 states with full agreement on issues to be considered. When such a convention passes 1 or more POTENTIAL amendments, it will be necessary for the required 38 states to pass them in order for them to become part of The Constitution, just like when Congress passes POTENTIAL amendments.

While I won't vote for Rump, I agree. I do like real conservative Judges. Not Rumper Judges like many pray for. And Roe V Wade isn't going to be changed by the Supreme Court. You are right, it's going to have to be done by the Constitutional Congress like many other things. On Abortion, I am really mixed up on and I think most people are. Until the States do the change, Roe V Wade will stand. If the Supreme Court ever rules any other way then we have lost our Federal Republic.

Besides, I think that the States needs to get back in the habit of using the Constitutional Congress. It was once a very powerful tool.

Murkowski and Collins.

I think Graham is very clear on what's happening and he will push forward.

As he said, Kavennaugh (and the absolutely pathetic behavior by the left) changed the dynamic).

Fuck 'em.

Move forward fast.

On Abortion, I am really mixed up on and I think most people are. Until the States do the change, Roe V Wade will stand. If the Supreme Court ever rules any other way then we have lost our Federal Republic.

Besides, I think that the States needs to get back in the habit of using the Constitutional Congress. It was once a very powerful tool.

What the fuck are you talking about ?

We lose more of our federal republic every time the SCOTUS get's involved in shit it shouldn't.

You really are a moron.

Fuck the left.

We have the Senate.

We have the constitution.

May Chuck Schumer choke on his boyfriends cock and follow RBG to hell.

In the meantime, confirm the next judge and move forward.

Trump 2020

My Vote For Donald Trump Is Now Even More Unjustified.

The ratification of Trump's pick by the Senate will seal the GOP's defeat.

Four to six seats will be created and filled by March 15 next year. The full SCOTUS will re-open any case decided since the ratification of the latest justice and reviewed.

On Abortion, I am really mixed up on and I think most people are. Until the States do the change, Roe V Wade will stand. If the Supreme Court ever rules any other way then we have lost our Federal Republic.

We lose more of our federal republic every time the SCOTUS get's involved in shit it shouldn't.

You really are a moron.

Thank you for pulling a Rump, "I never listen to the other person and just rant" routine.

You really are a moron.

Thank you for pulling a Rump, "I never listen to the other person and just rant" routine.

Pointing out a glaring fallacy on your part is ranting........got it.

Fuck the commies. If they don't like it that the Ginsburg seat will be filled, I strongly urge them to kill themselves.

This the MASSIVE fraud planned by the democrats, it is vital to have 9 justices so that Roberts can't shit on the process.

Forum List

Back