My Vote For Donald Trump Is Now Even More Justified.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Talk about an early birthday present !!!!!

Everytime someone whines about Trump, all I say is I got what I wanted...Gorsuch and Kavennaugh.

Now, I am going to get a bonus for casting my vote for Trump.

Maybe next Term, President Trump can replace that braindead moron SotoMeyer when she finally gives it up.

Wow...3 !!!!

And as soon as Gorsuch and Kavennaugh got into their position, the immediately started ruling against Rump. The "Dream" that you keep hoping for just isn't happening. It appears the mini boot camp the newly minted Justices go through has more of an effect than party politics.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Everytime someone whines about Trump, all I say is I got what I wanted...Gorsuch and Kavennaugh.

Maybe next Term, President Trump can replace that braindead moron SotoMeyer when she finally gives it up.

Wow...3 !!!!

And as soon as Gorsuch and Kavennaugh got into their position, the immediately started ruling against Rump. The "Dream" that you keep hoping for just isn't happening. It appears the mini boot camp the newly minted Justices go through has more of an effect than party politics.

Thank you Captain Obvious.

I wouldn't trade either one out.

They are my dream. They rule as they should....indpendent of anything party.

Leftist judges don't ever deviate.....they are dependable as dykes can be to carry the party line and find stupid ass reasons to support bullshit.

And it isn't the mini boot camp that does anything.

They were and are free thinkers.

You should be happy Trump will put another on the court.

Otherwise you'll get some moron who will have her head up Kamala Harris's ass for as long as the fool is in office.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

No ones interested if they're ruling against Trump, we only care if they follow the constitution. Although, that may be well above your frickin understanding.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

Thank you Captain Obvious.

I wouldn't trade either one out.

They are my dream. They rule as they should....indpendent of anything party.

Leftist judges don't ever deviate.....they are dependable as dykes can be to carry the party line and find stupid ass reasons to support bullshit.
I would agree with that. I'd rather have folks that vote based on the way they read the law, rather than far left
loons that invent law.
Now they will be able to take turns voting with the libs and the conservatives still win with a 5-4 vote.

Abd let's not forget that Breyers is over 80. We'll probably replace him also.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

No ones interested if they're ruling against Trump, we only care if they follow the constitution. Although, that may be well above your frickin understanding.

Somehow the asshole Daryl Hunt thinks we want rubber stampers.

He only hears what he wants to hear.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

The Supreme Court doesn't have the power you believe it does. It never has. It can only rule on the Constitution. Nothing else. If it's not in the Constitution then they can't rule.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

The Supreme Court doesn't have the power you believe it does. It never has. It can only rule on the Constitution. Nothing else. If it's not in the Constitution then they can't rule.

And where is abortion in the constitution.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

I am happy to have them restrain themselves to that.

I believe Trumps nominees will do a better job than the dyke patrol ever did.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

Good question. If you want the answer to that, take it up with the Supreme Court. Even Gorsuch has said he would not rule against what is already on the law books. So dust out that old lawsuit and get it done.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

To date, the Supreme Court has been more than conservative. You think Conservative is whatever suits your fancy. A True Conservative tries to make things work with as little changes as possible. So far, the Supreme Court we have had in place for the last 30 years or so has had very little impact in the grand scheme of things.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

Good question. If you want the answer to that, take it up with the Supreme Court. Even Gorsuch has said he would not rule against what is already on the law books. So dust out that old lawsuit and get it done.

Sorry, but your deflection does not work.

You know the answer...it isn't.

It was a state issue until the court took it up. Harry Blackmun wrote one of the worst pieces of shit jurisprudence (even Bader said it was bad....thought she agreed with the outcome....but could not legally explain why....she was a clerk then).

So why did the SCOTUS rule on something not in the constitution when you said that's all they can do.

We both know the answer.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

To date, the Supreme Court has been more than conservative. You think Conservative is whatever suits your fancy. A True Conservative tries to make things work with as little changes as possible. So far, the Supreme Court we have had in place for the last 30 years or so has had very little impact in the grand scheme of things.

You keep making shit up.

Where did I say whatever suites my fancy.

I said I would not change out Gorsuch or Kavennaugh after you gloated they don't tow the party line.

Your little fairy tale got shoved up your ass.

Suck on it lefties.

I quit this board and found another where I could troll without being hassled by the mods.

But I had to come back and gloat.

3 !!!!!!!!

Count them......3.

Not that it matters when.

Trump will be president next time around.

the sadness makes it smell better eh?

We’ll see, we have turncoat RINOs who will try to block it.

The way around that is to go with someone that has been confirmed under Trump already, especially some on the court of appeals. They could skip the hearing process that way and will already have voting records on that judge, it would be hard for the rinos to reverse course.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

what law book? can you show a federal law that makes abortion legal, or only a S.C.O.T.U.S decision?

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!
Its a celebration!
tendies.jpeg

Actually, if you remove the partisan blinders, BOTH of Trump's SCOTUS picks have not favored the Constitution very much.
Go do a search on the 2nd Amendment critical cases that could have defended our rights that Gorsuch AND Kavanaugh did not support.
I say BOTH Trumps nominees have been practically anti-2nd.

There has been pressure placed on Trump by Republican leaders to actually nominate a hard core Constitutional Conservative this time.

My prediction right now is that his choice will be a strong stoolie for the Establishment swamp.
And yes, a LOT of people in his base are going to go......WTF ???

Forum List

Back