My Vote For Donald Trump Is Now Even More Justified.

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
3 Justices !!!!!!!

Talk about an early birthday present !!!!!

Everytime someone whines about Trump, all I say is I got what I wanted...Gorsuch and Kavennaugh.

Now, I am going to get a bonus for casting my vote for Trump.

Maybe next Term, President Trump can replace that braindead moron SotoMeyer when she finally gives it up.

Wow...3 !!!!

• Banned
Suck on it lefties.

I quit this board and found another where I could troll without being hassled by the mods.

But I had to come back and gloat.

3 !!!!!!!!

Count them......3.

Not that it matters when.

Trump will be president next time around.

We’ll see, we have turncoat RINOs who will try to block it.

There's some truth to that...however, we will see a shift in the polls. Trump got elected with 87% of the Evangelical vote.
Some polls have been saying for some time now, that he only has 67% of their support this time around.

Guess again...there is no doubt now...He will get a big uptick from evangelicals, perhaps as high as 90%, this time around

There's gonna be a political battle royal of epic proportions. ... :thup:

Unless Romney and Collins go full on stupid, it won't.

If the republicans let the asshats in the senate pull a Kavennaugh, they be pilloried.

Fuck Kamala Harris.

Just thunk...

Pelosi is keeping her people in the house trying to hammer out a covid bill SO THEY CAN'T CAMPAIGN.

The nomination will KEEP THE SENATE FROM CAMPAIGNING!

Too perfect!

Trump2.jpg

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Talk about an early birthday present !!!!!

Everytime someone whines about Trump, all I say is I got what I wanted...Gorsuch and Kavennaugh.

Now, I am going to get a bonus for casting my vote for Trump.

Maybe next Term, President Trump can replace that braindead moron SotoMeyer when she finally gives it up.

Wow...3 !!!!
:thankusmile:

Just thunk...

Pelosi is keeping her people in the house trying to hammer out a covid bill SO THEY CAN'T CAMPAIGN.

The nomination will KEEP THE SENATE FROM CAMPAIGNING!

Too perfect!

View attachment 390449

One more thing. Biden has only been going after Trump with the COVID stuff, because that is the poll The Donald
is weakest in. NOW...The SCOTUS nomination will take up all the air from here to election day.

Ruthie has helped The Donald change the narrative for the rest of the way out.

This and the debates will finish off Biden

Forum List

Back