My Vote For Donald Trump Is Now Even More Justified.

The Supreme Court doesn't have the power you believe it does. It never has. It can only rule on the Constitution. Nothing else. If it's not in the Constitution then they can't rule.

Say whut?

They ruled that Obamacare was a TAX. unconstitutional....illegal.....but they did it.

THAT is exactly the problem with the Supreme Court....it has become more a Legislative Branch than a Judicial branch....along with the 9th Circus and
other hard core leftist courts.

The way around that is to go with someone that has been confirmed under Trump already, especially some on the court of appeals. They could skip the hearing process that way and will already have voting records on that judge, it would be hard for the rinos to reverse course.

Amy Coney-Barrett, perhaps. She was confirmed to the 7th Circuit appeals court in 2017...Joe Manchin from WV (in office to 2024, conservative Democrat), Tim Kaine from VA (also in office to 2024, liberal) and Joe Donnely from IN (lost the 2018 election, replaced by Republican Mike Braun) voted to confirm her.

The way around that is to go with someone that has been confirmed under Trump already, especially some on the court of appeals. They could skip the hearing process that way and will already have voting records on that judge, it would be hard for the rinos to reverse course.

Amy Coney-Barrett, perhaps. She was confirmed to the 7th Circuit appeals court in 2017...Joe Manchin from WV (in office to 2024, conservative Democrat), Tim Kaine from VA (also in office to 2024, liberal) and Joe Donnely from IN (lost the 2018 election, replaced by Republican Mike Braun) voted to confirm her.

Doesn't matter, the Americans can confirm her without a single Marxist, not even Romney.

Doesn't matter, the Americans can confirm her without a single Marxist, not even Romney.

They have a 3-seat majority...can the VP break a tie for a judicial nomination?

?

The Americans have the majority in the Senate.

Even if Romney side with his own party, the democrats, the Republican can push it through.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Talk about an early birthday present !!!!!

Everytime someone whines about Trump, all I say is I got what I wanted...Gorsuch and Kavennaugh.

Now, I am going to get a bonus for casting my vote for Trump.

Maybe next Term, President Trump can replace that braindead moron SotoMeyer when she finally gives it up.

Wow...3 !!!!

And in the next 4 years another 2....maybe breyer, maybe thomas........

We’ll see, we have turncoat RINOs who will try to block it.

I name them 3.....romney, collins and murkowski, the traitors 3..........

Even if they vote not to vote before the election....we have to put them back in their seats in November......if Trump loses the Senate the democrats will not allow him any appointments if they take the Senate.......so no matter what, we need to vote for the worst, backstabbing, cowardly, chicken crap republican senators........if we want to replace ginsburg, and likely breyer too...

We’ll see, we have turncoat RINOs who will try to block it.

Being cowards is never hard for rino republicans.......

Actually, if you remove the partisan blinders, BOTH of Trump's SCOTUS picks have not favored the Constitution very much.
Go do a search on the 2nd Amendment critical cases that could have defended our rights that Gorsuch AND Kavanaugh did not support.
I say BOTH Trumps nominees have been practically anti-2nd.

There has been pressure placed on Trump by Republican leaders to actually nominate a hard core Constitutional Conservative this time.

My prediction right now is that his choice will be a strong stoolie for the Establishment swamp.
And yes, a LOT of people in his base are going to go......WTF ???

That may not be totally accurate on the 2nd Amendment.......the conservatives who would protect the 2nd Amendment have had to worry about Roberts, which is why they didn't take up those 10 2nd Amendment cases.......Dr. John Lott has friends close to the court and they told him they didn't want to hear those cases because they were afraid Roberts would vote against them.....so if we can get Trump re-elected....if we can hold the Senate with enough votes to get past rommey, collins and murkowski, then we would have enough votes to get past roberts....

That doesn't change the fact that he can tie up the cases by not choosing to submit them for a vote, since he is the one who picks the cases they vote on to hear.....but it is the best we can do...

The Supreme Court doesn't have the power you believe it does. It never has. It can only rule on the Constitution. Nothing else. If it's not in the Constitution then they can't rule.

Say whut?

They ruled that Obamacare was a TAX. unconstitutional....illegal.....but they did it.

THAT is exactly the problem with the Supreme Court....it has become more a Legislative Branch than a Judicial branch....along with the 9th Circus and
other hard core leftist courts.

They also ruled on Kelo...that the government could confiscate private property if they could allow another owner who would develop the property so it would generate more tax revenue.......completely unConstitutional, but the 4 democrat party activists in robes voted for it....

And they will vote against her and anyone Trump nominates....it they take the Senate but Trump wins, he won't get anyone confirmed for 2 years....if the Republicans can take the Senate back in the next election....

?

The Americans have the majority in the Senate.

Even if Romney side with his own party, the democrats, the Republican can push it through.

Yes....romney is a republican member of the democrat party...

Yes.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Everytime someone whines about Trump, all I say is I got what I wanted...Gorsuch and Kavennaugh.

Maybe next Term, President Trump can replace that braindead moron SotoMeyer when she finally gives it up.

Wow...3 !!!!

Exactly. A vote for Trump now is a vote for SCOTUS judges that simply interpret the law. Thats a huge win.

3 Justices !!!!!!!

Wow...3 !!!!

Exactly. A vote for Trump now is a vote for SCOTUS judges that simply interpret the law. Thats a huge win.

Only if he wins...and holds the Senate......if the democrats win the Senate they will not confirm any Justice Trump nominates...

Forum List

Back