My View of Critical Race Theory

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Only Blacks are responsible for their success. The rest of us have our own problems.The 13th amendment banned slavery. The 14th amendment said all races are equal under law. Nobody alive owned slaves. Nobody alive was a slave. Have you got that? If not, read it again.

My opinion is blacks damage themselves by acting like animals in a group, they disrespect themselves..

It's sad ..

It's all part of this big masterplan that certain folk do which is get inside people's heads, convince them they are victims, make them exempt from all forms of personal responsibility (including, it seems, in USA criminal misdemeanours too) and then have them dependent on them for the foreseeable.

It's like brainwashing.

But it wins politicians votes and it's good for business too because they'll get everything handed to them.

Nothing changes though. All it does is keep certain folk/politicians powerful and relevant.

It's like a cult.

If it was just one of them cults where all the blacks would be found dead in the corn fields after drinking poison then I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep because that's on them but I worry because it's the type of cult that makes them rise up, into power and enact violence. We are a ball-hair away from them all taking up arms and heading into civil war (some of them do it already patrolling with their guns).

The politicians, mainstream media, elites and big businesses have a lot of blood on their hands already as it is.

Only Blacks are responsible for their success. The rest of us have our own problems.The 13th amendment banned slavery. The 14th amendment said all races are equal under law. Nobody alive owned slaves. Nobody alive was a slave. Have you got that? If not, read it again.
Do you think that all social barriers to Black success ended with the 13/14/15th Amendments?

In other words, do you think that, the day after slavery was ended, Blacks had a totally equal playing field from that point on, and the only barrier to their success was if they didn't work hard?

Do you think that all social barriers to Black success ended with the 13/14/15th Amendments?

In other words, do you think that, the day after slavery was ended, Blacks had a totally equal playing field from that point on, and the only barrier to their success was if they didn't work hard?
Civil Rights laws were passed later on. Hey, fool! You cannot control what people think.

The Chinese living in the US didn't have a "level playing field" but valued education and hard work. How did it work out for them?

What in the fuck is a "social barrier?" Anyhoo, Blacks who were intelligent, competent and were not violent, sneaky crooks were never discriminated against. The reality is there are genetic, behavioral issues with Blacks and Browns, which is why they generally come from shit holes and transform nice places into shit holes.

Civil Rights laws were passed later on. Hey, fool! You cannot control what people think.
I don't want to control what you think. I just want to find out what that is.

Apparently it isn't slavery after all, if they then had to wait 100 years for Civil Rights laws. But then, do you think that Blacks had a totally equal playing field on the day after the, say, 1964 Civil Rights Act? How about 1968?

You're saying that the laws themselves fixed the only barriers that Black people had, right? So as soon as the law passes, it's all good?

Forum List

Back