My Three Global Warming Fraud Websites

That's your opinion. I believe you are the one who doesn't understand the FLoT.

You guys are so original! When someone points out your clear ignorance in a topic you respond with "Nuh-huh! That's YOU!" Honestly it's like talking to toddlers.

I have no desire to educate you on anything.

You couldn't if you wanted to.

Of course science is valuable. How else do you think we figured out the origin of the universe? Which by the way did not violate the FLoT.

Oh god, more hints that you want to talk about your "cosmology".

OK, I give up. Tell us about the "origin of the universe".

LOL. I'll wait.

No. Why would you assume that? What you could potentially measure is the simple concept of how much heat CO2 absorbs. But that isn't the greenhouse effect. You should really know all this but I'll write it out for you:
So according to you Tyndall could observe the GHG in action in his laboratory controlled experiment by observing different cool down times of two different gas compositions but it's not possible to measure what he observed?

You guys are so original! When someone points out your clear ignorance in a topic you respond with "Nuh-huh! That's YOU!" Honestly it's like talking to toddlers.

You couldn't if you wanted to.

Oh god, more hints that you want to talk about your "cosmology".

OK, I give up. Tell us about the "origin of the universe".

LOL. I'll wait.
I think you are abu afuk. I always thought abu was a chick too.

So according to you Tyndall could observe the GHG in action in his laboratory controlled experiment by observing different cool down times of two different gas compositions but it's not possible to measure what he observed?

Why don't you just point to the part of the original paper that you have a problem with. I'm tired of trying to figure out what your game is here.

Here's the paper: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/pdf/10.1098/rspl.1859.0017

So just tell me what you are having difficulty with.

So according to you Tyndall could observe the GHG in action

No. He observed gases absorbing IR. The concept of a greenhouse gas grew out of this, but the key was to find out if the gases could even absorb IR.

He observed that.

Quantifying how much added CO2 leads to a surface temperature change is called the CLIMATE SENSITIVITY and that is done rather more in-depth and requires a lot more systems associated with it.

I'm really surprised at how little you understand about the Greenhouse effect. I really shouldn't be at this point. You seem astoundingly ignorant on everything except the calculations you used sitting the drill rigs.

Did you just do your job out of some engineering handbook? Didn't you have to learn any science?

Why don't you just point to the part of the original paper that you have a problem with. I'm tired of trying to figure out what your game is here.

Here's the paper: https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/pdf/10.1098/rspl.1859.0017

So just tell me what you are having difficulty with.
The paper won't answer the question I am asking you.

You believe that Tyndall was able to observe the GHG effect in action in his laboratory controlled experiment by observing different cool down times of two different gas compositions, right?

But you don't believe that Tyndall was able to measure the GHG effect in action in his laboratory controlled experiment by measuring the different cool down times of two different gas compositions, right?

No. He observed gases absorbing IR.
By measuring different times for the cooling down of two different gas compositions after heating them up in the same identical way, right?

And the 100% CO2 gas composition took longer to cool down, right?

So why can't you look at the temperature differences at each point and time to determine the associated temperature due to the GHG effect of CO2?

Quantifying how much added CO2 leads to a surface temperature change is called the CLIMATE SENSITIVITY and that is done rather more in-depth and requires a lot more systems associated with it.
That's not the GHG effect. That's a theoretical feedback that is based upon the programming of a computer simulation.

That's not the GHG effect. That's a theoretical feedback that is based upon the programming of a computer simulation.

It answers your question: how much temperature increases in the atmosphere by addition of a given amount of CO2.

That's the DEFINITION of climate sensitivity for CO2.

By measuring different times for the cooling down of two different gas compositions after heating them up in the same identical way, right?

And the 100% CO2 gas composition took longer to cool down, right?

So why can't you look at the temperature differences at each point and time to determine the associated temperature due to the GHG effect of CO2?

Did you see any temperature numbers in the TYndall paper?

I'm still waiting for you to show me one.

I was happy enough to show that you don't know how the FLoT could allow a universe being created from nothing, dear.

But you didn't show anything like that because you haven't said ANYTHING IN DETAIL about your crackpot theory of the origins of the universe.

I'm sure it's special as all get out, but you haven't told us what your magic story is.

Are you some religious nutjob going to tell us about your faith? Or are you some wacked out "electric universe-plasma cosmology" nutter? Or are you going to talk about the standard hypotheses?

Whatever it is I'm sure it's special.

It answers your question: how much temperature increases in the atmosphere by addition of a given amount of CO2.

That's the DEFINITION of climate sensitivity for CO2.
Climate sensitivity isn't just based upon the greenhouse effect of CO2. If it were I wouldn't be having a problem.

But you didn't show anything like that because you haven't said ANYTHING IN DETAIL about your crackpot theory of the origins of the universe.

I'm sure it's special as all get out, but you haven't told us what your magic story is.

Are you some religious nutjob going to tell us about your faith? Or are you some wacked out "electric universe-plasma cosmology" nutter? Or are you going to talk about the standard hypotheses?

Whatever it is I'm sure it's special.
Honey, it's not my theory. It's the accepted theory. It's called the Big Bang. Maybe you have heard of it.

Then why are you asking it in relation to Tyndall's paper????
Because he was the one who performed the experiment that showed the GHG effect delaying cooling, right? That is what he showed, right? So just repeat that experiment and plot up the temperatures and I'll accept that.

Because he was the one who performed the experiment that showed the GHG effect delaying cooling, right? That is what he showed, right? So just repeat that experiment and plot up the temperatures and I'll accept that.

Talking to you I really want to bash my head against a wall.

You presumably have more education than your posts belie.

I don't get it. It's like you have NEVER seen an historic science paper from the 19th century. It truly boggles my mind what kind of "education" you had.

Seriously.

WHy don't you READ THE PAPER AND RAISE YOUR ISSUES FROM THAT????

Forum List

Back