My take on the Election as of today

Trump won in 2016 by a total of 77,000 votes across three states (MI, WI, and PA). Barely a 1% margin of victory. And lost the popular vote.
The dems didnt start stuffing ballot boxes with illegal votes just in 2020

cheating is a skill passed down from parent democrats to the next generation

so trump probably won the popular vote in 2016 also

Sure. LOL. It just started. When your incompetent boob of a candidate lost.
You sheep are nothing if not entertaining.
These Trumpers are pitiful in their arguments. They are based only on fiction and nonsense.

Last edited:
Trump lost. Get over it.

Really? I don't see anyone calling it for sleepy joe.
LOL...Trump won by far less and you Trumpers never said a damn thing about the media announcing Trump had won or he had to wait for certification.

Biden won and Trump lost.

Trump won by more than a 30% margin
It really wasn't even close.
LOL.. what panet do you live on? It sure as hell ain't the planet earth.

I get that you can't do math.
Let me see if I get your bizarro math. It has to be based on the electoral college difference because it damn sure isn't based on the popular vote.

So if that is your logic, then Biden won by a 30% margin because he is headed for the same electoral victory as Trump, but in addition he is beating Trump to the tune of 5,000,000 popular votes as well.

Biden won by a landslide using your logic.

It's the only math.
There is only 1 vote.

You've noticed that XiNN and RCP are walking back their "Biden won the following States" announcements. Here's what I believe is happening.

On Election Eve, President Trump alerted Xi and Soros that the democrats got caught cheating (he would have called Biden at 2AM - but really?) OK, I'm kidding about Xi and Soros. The dems first reaction was to CHEAT MOAR! They poured in millions of fake ballots to swing WI, MI, PA, NV and GA to put Sleepy Joe over the top - in theory.

The Trump Administration let if be known that: they're not backing down AND they can conclusively PROVE the dems cheated. Result is dems lose and are embarrassed to the point of extinction, taking their Enemies List with them

Some of the saner dems who do NOT want the nation to erupt in a democrat Party ending Civil War are reaching out to the media to dial back the Biden "Victory" WITHOUT having the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" publicly exposed.

Sure, Joe loses and it's oh so close, but at least the dems aren't in the wilderness for 40 years

It's the more mature and longer term option, and I think that saner heads in the DNC are standing up to the Proto-Commies
You've been sold another bill of goods. Do you ever get tired of being lied to? It's fuckin embarrassing.

RCP - the story floating around that they "took back" Pennsylvania?

That was a fake story, frank.

They never called Pa to begin with.

LOL...Trump won by far less and you Trumpers never said a damn thing about the media announcing Trump had won or he had to wait for certification.

WTF you talking about, BoBo? Trump stomped Hillary with 36 more EC votes than he needed to win, it has nothing to do with the popular vote nationwide you dummass!

FOUR YEARS LATER and you're still trying to pedal this notion that this is a NATIONAL election when in fact it is FIFTY STATE ELECTIONS.
The electoral margin between Biden and Trump is expected to be the exact same as the margin between Trump and Hillary.

Look, cupcake, I realize you're about as dim as a candle, but you guys EXPECTED a Blue Wave landslide where Trump was crashed out of office and you took back the senate! So who give a flying FK what you think you EXPECT the EC votes to be.

Let's wait and see what they REALLY END UP AS.
LOL...Yes we will have to wait for Georgia and Arizona before we get the final EC total. However, the rest of the nation has made its decision. Biden has won.

WTF you talking about, BoBo? Trump stomped Hillary with 36 more EC votes than he needed to win, it has nothing to do with the popular vote nationwide you dummass!

FOUR YEARS LATER and you're still trying to pedal this notion that this is a NATIONAL election when in fact it is FIFTY STATE ELECTIONS.

The vote total difference across WI, MI, and PA was barely 77,000 votes. That gave Trump the 47 EV's he needed to win.
That's how much Trump squeaked by on a victory. Barely 1% margin of victory.

CONGRATS! That's the way it works. Once you win a state you win the state, if you win CA by one vote or one million, you still get the same 55 EC votes.

The fact is that TRUMP WON THOSE STATES. THIRTY states. Even in states he LOST, he actually won 95% of the state.

Case in point: Michigan 2020:

1605038870974.png

Hillary's entire election came down to a handful of major cities in two states.

Your post is just a lie. How about some proof.
As a minimum we need a recount and an investigation of voter fraud.

and ideally we should revote in the swing states that are so close

The vote total difference across WI, MI, and PA was barely 77,000 votes. That gave Trump the 47 EV's he needed to win.

CONGRATS! That's the way it works. Once you win a state you win the state, if you win CA by one vote or one million, you still get the same 55 EC votes.

The fact is that TRUMP WON THOSE STATES. THIRTY states. Even in states he LOST, he actually won 95% of the state.

View attachment 414296

No one cares how much of the state he won. Lots of red counties in this country are vast swaths of empty space with a sparse population.
No one also cares how many states he won. I can look at a map and put states in a red or blue column before one vote is cast in an election
and I'll have a 95% chance of being right.

The difference was three states and the candidates separated by barely 77,000 votes. A squeaker. Not a landslide. Not even a comfortable victory.
A razor thin one. Clinton gets those 47 EV's...and she's President.

View attachment 414296

No one cares how much of the state he won. Lots of red counties in this country are vast swaths of empty space with a sparse population.
No one also cares how many states he won. I can look at a map and put states in a red or blue column before one vote is cast in an election

The difference was three states and the candidates separated by barely 77,000 votes. A squeaker. Not a landslide. Not even a comfortable victory.

THE FOUNDERS cared, JackOff-- -- the WHOLE POINT to the E-college is to ensure that our president represents as much of a DIVERSITY of people across as wide an area as possible, not just a few groups of idiots within a few square miles in a couple of cities.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Biden won and Trump lost.

Exactly. He had thinner margins, lost the popular vote, and people were unhappy but I saw no one inventing stories of massive fraud, nor did Hilary actively go out and undermine the public's faith in our electoral system.

Here are some actual facts.

In 2016 Trump began his accusations of fraud when he was down in the polls.

Yet he won. Seeding the ground for a possible loss.

Hilary conceded. She did NOT make baseless accusations of wide spread fraud.

2020 - Trump does it again. Seeds the ground. And this time he loses.

A record voter turn out produced the results in 2020. Sure, you can question thin margins and ask for recounts, nothing wrong with that - but what Republicans are saying now goes against every convention and democracy itself.

What is it you guys want? A Trump "win" no matter what? Revoking the will of the people? Isn't that how DICTATORS win?

View attachment 414296

THE FOUNDERS cared, JackOff-- -- the WHOLE POINT to the E-college is to ensure that our president represents as much of a DIVERSITY of people across as wide an area as possible, not just a few groups of idiots within a few square miles in a couple of cities.

Long past time to scrap the EC. Time for a weighted system based on population. The balance has swung too far to the minority states.
That's the fraud here. The minority being able to outrule the majority.

View attachment 414296

Long past time to scrap the EC. Time for a weighted system based on population. The balance has swung too far to the minority states.
That's the fraud here. The minority being able to outrule the majority.

The FOUNDERS were not interested in majority rule. Had they been they would have set us up as a democracy. They didn't. They WANTED to preserve the Rights of the minority. The EC was specifically created to do just that. They were successful. Intellectual cripples, marxists, and other statists, are the only ones calling for its elimination.

Forum List

Back