My take on the Election as of today

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
You've noticed that XiNN and RCP are walking back their "Biden won the following States" announcements. Here's what I believe is happening.

On Election Eve, President Trump alerted Xi and Soros that the democrats got caught cheating (he would have called Biden at 2AM - but really?) OK, I'm kidding about Xi and Soros. The dems first reaction was to CHEAT MOAR! They poured in millions of fake ballots to swing WI, MI, PA, NV and GA to put Sleepy Joe over the top - in theory.

The Trump Administration let if be known that: they're not backing down AND they can conclusively PROVE the dems cheated. Result is dems lose and are embarrassed to the point of extinction, taking their Enemies List with them

Some of the saner dems who do NOT want the nation to erupt in a democrat Party ending Civil War are reaching out to the media to dial back the Biden "Victory" WITHOUT having the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" publicly exposed.

Sure, Joe loses and it's oh so close, but at least the dems aren't in the wilderness for 40 years

It's the more mature and longer term option, and I think that saner heads in the DNC are standing up to the Proto-Commies

You've noticed that XiNN and RCP are walking back their "Biden won the following States" announcements. Here's what I believe is happening.

On Election Eve, President Trump alerted Xi and Soros that the democrats got caught cheating (he would have called Biden at 2AM - but really?) OK, I'm kidding about Xi and Soros. The dems first reaction was to CHEAT MOAR! They poured in millions of fake ballots to swing WI, MI, PA, NV and GA to put Sleepy Joe over the top - in theory.

The Trump Administration let if be known that: they're not backing down AND they can conclusively PROVE the dems cheated. Result is dems lose and are embarrassed to the point of extinction, taking their Enemies List with them

Some of the saner dems who do NOT want the nation to erupt in a democrat Party ending Civil War are reaching out to the media to dial back the Biden "Victory" WITHOUT having the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" publicly exposed.

Sure, Joe loses and it's oh so close, but at least the dems aren't in the wilderness for 40 years

It's the more mature and longer term option, and I think that saner heads in the DNC are standing up to the Proto-Commies

I think you are mostly correct. I think some of the brighter dems also saw how the people of this country weren't buying their bullshit and were getting ready to start a war over the dems theft of the vote. Maybe they decided they didn't want to get killed right at this moment. Because that's about how close we are right now.

I am a Pennsylvania voter. It just so happens they change from electronic touch screen voting to paper ballot buble forms this year. When my ballot was scanned the time wheel turned on the laptop screen and went back to ready. I ask where my vote verification was they said that's it. For the first time ever I recieved no stub, no vote number. Nothing.

That lie has been debunked;

“This is false,” Tom Bevan, president and co-founder of Real Clear Politics, tweeted in response to the slew of misinformation. “We never called Pennsylvania, and nothing has changed.”

You Trumpers are always a day late and a dollar short.

Trump is now preparing for his post-presidential life.

Yes, for four years from now. That PAC is probably to prevent further democrat vote fraud. If we don't have a legit vote, we don't have a country. It's as simple as that. If the dems try and take the vote away, we go to war.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Really? I don't see anyone calling it for sleepy joe.
LOL...Trump won by far less and you Trumpers never said a damn thing about the media announcing Trump had won or he had to wait for certification.

Biden won and Trump lost.

Trump won by more than a 30% margin
It really wasn't even close.
LOL.. what panet do you live on? It sure as hell ain't the planet earth.

Trump lost. Get over it.

LOL...Trump won by far less and you Trumpers never said a damn thing about the media announcing Trump had won or he had to wait for certification.

Trump won in 2016 by a total of 77,000 votes across three states (MI, WI, and PA). Barely a 1% margin of victory. And lost the popular vote.
47 electoral votes that could have easily gone in Clinton's column. But sure, that was a huge margin....ah..no...:)
Quit your bitching and move on. It's not like Trump is going anywhere. He'll still be around for you to fawn over in his new media empire.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Trump lost. Get over it.

Trump won in 2016 by a total of 77,000 votes across three states (MI, WI, and PA). Barely a 1% margin of victory. And lost the popular vote.
47 electoral votes that could have easily gone in Clinton's column. But sure, that was a huge margin....ah..no...:)
Quit your bitching and move on. It's not like Trump is going anywhere. He'll still be around for you to fawn over in his new media empire.
Any idiot whose brain is not located in their backside know that Trump barely squeaked through the election.

That lie has been debunked;

“This is false,” Tom Bevan, president and co-founder of Real Clear Politics, tweeted in response to the slew of misinformation. “We never called Pennsylvania, and nothing has changed.”

You Trumpers are always a day late and a dollar short.

No skin off our noses if you prefer to see it your way. That is the beauty of our America; one can deny reality and not be burned at the stake. Everything is in flux. Aptly, "As above, so below" fits the national mood, perhaps.

Trump is now preparing for his post-presidential life.

Yes, for four years from now. That PAC is probably to prevent further democrat vote fraud. If we don't have a legit vote, we don't have a country. It's as simple as that. If the dems try and take the vote away, we go to war.

Well, you have fun storming the castle. And please don't shoot each other. What this looks like is the beginning of a hostile takeover of the Republican National Committee. And an attempt to set up a slush fund for the myriad of legal action that's coming his way when he leaves office.

Forum List

Back