Biden nucelar deal with Iran?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
i am hearing he plans to replace the deal Obama made, dangerous deal that Bibi condemned and Trump cancelled. I hope not. If true Bibi will break away from Biden like he did Obama and relations between our countries won't be as close. We can oppose Iran on our own but it would be more easy with America than without.

I imagine Biden will have a big pile of EOs negating Trump's EOs which he will issue on January 20.

I do not know what advice Biden is getting on this but i hope he follows trump on this issue. Iran is poor now. Don't let them recover. Trump knew that they will have to make a deal soon. Biden my advice is listen to Trump. Make the Ayatollahs come to you do not go to them.

He is Obama's side kick and wants to restore as much of Obama's legacy as possible. You can bet he will suck up to the Mullahs, hand over hundreds of millions to them and of course restore the incredibly stupid US Iran nuclear agreement.

i am hearing he plans to replace the deal Obama made, dangerous deal that Bibi condemned and Trump cancelled. I hope not. If true Bibi will break away from Biden like he did Obama and relations between our countries won't be as close. We can oppose Iran on our own but it would be more easy with America than without.
Replace or merely re-enter the original agreement signed by the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, and China, Germany and the European Union?

If you reenter it you will regret it. it is a dangerous deal. And Iran is broke now. Give them nothing and you force them to negotiate on your terms.

I would expect Israel to bring massive bombing to Iran when it feels it needs to. There is no way they will let Iran become nuclearized. What Russia and China will do would be moot point. Western Europe...bwhahhaaa!

Replace or merely re-enter the original agreement signed by the United States, the United Kingdom, Russia, France, and China, Germany and the European Union?
A handshake deal by obama that was never ratified by the United States

Biden would be an idiot to put the Iran deal back in place. Having said that he’s an idiot, so I expect him to do it, which would assure a war between Iran vs. the Saudis and Israelis. Strange bedfellows indeed.

Has there EVER been a foreign policy stance that Joe Biden got right? He was the dumbest man in the Senate for decades. Now he's the dumbest President we've ever had. The next four years will be interesting...to say the least.

The only good thing is if Biden is foolish enough to do this then Saudi will have to normalize relations with us. What choice will they have.

The only winner in that deal was Iran. They got the billions we froze back and used it to continue their quest for nuclear weapons. They also used it to fund every terrorist outfit out there.

Sure wasn't a winner for America.

Forum List

Back