Democrats Say Trying to Get Them to Follow Election Law Is a Threat Democracy

Democrats Say Trying to Get Them to Follow Election Law Is a Threat Democracy
Delete thread. Get software that allows you to edit the thread title!
I don't think that one is a mistake. The U.S. is a "threat democracy" under Democratic Party's gun control regime.
Guns are banned for life without a defense in court, and without possibilty of appeal, recourse, or redress on uncontested allegations of "threats of violence" or vague and unsubstantiated claims of "danger to self or others".

In other words, you do not need to be convicted of a crime in order to get a felony on your record that presents a bar to employment in the U.S.

Forgetting all about Al Gore's refusal demand for multiple recounts in FL and his refusal to concede the 2000 election for over a month, Democrats are making the galling, incredible claim that the GOP's attempt to get states to follow their election laws is somehow an attack on democracy, on the law, and on elections in general.

There is clear evidence of substantial election fraud in several key states, some of it very overt. But Democrats and the news outlets they control are in full denial mode.

Refusing to follow election law is a threat to democracy. Refusing to acknowledge evidence of election fraud is a threat to democracy.
They should not forget about "Big Al", but this is somewhat different as every election is somewhat different. The problems of Florida in 2000 is not the problem today. I can wait for the first week in January, myself. Reindeer games through Christmas will not excite me and will change nothing.

Forum List

Back