My take on the Election as of today

Trump lost. Get over it.

Really? I don't see anyone calling it for sleepy joe.
LOL...Trump won by far less and you Trumpers never said a damn thing about the media announcing Trump had won or he had to wait for certification.

Biden won and Trump lost.

Trump won by more than a 30% margin
It really wasn't even close.
LOL.. what panet do you live on? It sure as hell ain't the planet earth.

I get that you can't do math.

said a damn thing about the media announcing Trump had won or he had to wait for certification
In any election where there is no contention as in Trump's victory in 2016 it is safe for the media to predict the winner. In 2000 they quickly retracted their premature call because it was a contested election. We can see how irresponsible the media has become in the last 20 years.

That lie has been debunked;

“This is false,” Tom Bevan, president and co-founder of Real Clear Politics, tweeted in response to the slew of misinformation. “We never called Pennsylvania, and nothing has changed.”

You Trumpers are always a day late and a dollar short.

No skin off our noses if you prefer to see it your way. That is the beauty of our America; one can deny reality and not be burned at the stake. Everything is in flux. Aptly, "As above, so below" fits the national mood, perhaps.
There is only one way to see it. One based on reality and one based on fantasy. I prefer to live in reality.

Trump lost. Get over it.

LOL...Trump won by far less and you Trumpers never said a damn thing about the media announcing Trump had won or he had to wait for certification.

He ran out of fingers. Time for a new abacus.

“This is false,” Tom Bevan, president and co-founder of Real Clear Politics, tweeted in response to the slew of misinformation. “We never called Pennsylvania, and nothing has changed.”

No skin off our noses if you prefer to see it your way. That is the beauty of our America; one can deny reality and not be burned at the stake. Everything is in flux. Aptly, "As above, so below" fits the national mood, perhaps.
There is only one way to see it. One based on reality and one based on fantasy. I prefer to live in reality.

You don't

Normally, I'd leave it at that. However, I must point out that the reason your side continues to shoot itself in the foot is precisely because it has adopted the belief that force of will alone can alter the fabric of reality. This is known as subjectivism. Too much of it and one can assume the belief that only his beliefs shape the very world around him. Faith, on the other hand, is an entirely different and much healthier matter.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Let me see if I get your bizarro math. It has to be based on the electoral college difference because it damn sure isn't based on the popular vote.

So if that is your logic, then Biden won by a 30% margin because he is headed for the same electoral victory as Trump, but in addition he is beating Trump to the tune of 5,000,000 popular votes as well.

Biden won by a landslide using your logic.

WTF you talking about, BoBo? Trump stomped Hillary with 36 more EC votes than he needed to win, it has nothing to do with the popular vote nationwide you dummass!

FOUR YEARS LATER and you're still trying to pedal this notion that this is a NATIONAL election when in fact it is FIFTY STATE ELECTIONS.

said a damn thing about the media announcing Trump had won or he had to wait for certification
In any election where there is no contention as in Trump's victory in 2016 it is safe for the media to predict the winner. In 2000 they quickly retracted their premature call because it was a contested election. We can see how irresponsible the media has become in the last 20 years.

Big difference between a few hundred contested votes in FL and the almost 250K vote margin across the states in question now.
It would have been more in Democrats favor to have MI and PA recounted four years ago.

Trump lost. Get over it.

Let me see if I get your bizarro math. It has to be based on the electoral college difference because it damn sure isn't based on the popular vote.

So if that is your logic, then Biden won by a 30% margin because he is headed for the same electoral victory as Trump, but in addition he is beating Trump to the tune of 5,000,000 popular votes as well.

You do realize that illegal votes don't count. Correct?

You've noticed that XiNN and RCP are walking back their "Biden won the following States" announcements. Here's what I believe is happening.

On Election Eve, President Trump alerted Xi and Soros that the democrats got caught cheating (he would have called Biden at 2AM - but really?) OK, I'm kidding about Xi and Soros. The dems first reaction was to CHEAT MOAR! They poured in millions of fake ballots to swing WI, MI, PA, NV and GA to put Sleepy Joe over the top - in theory.

The Trump Administration let if be known that: they're not backing down AND they can conclusively PROVE the dems cheated. Result is dems lose and are embarrassed to the point of extinction, taking their Enemies List with them

Some of the saner dems who do NOT want the nation to erupt in a democrat Party ending Civil War are reaching out to the media to dial back the Biden "Victory" WITHOUT having the "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" publicly exposed.

Sure, Joe loses and it's oh so close, but at least the dems aren't in the wilderness for 40 years

It's the more mature and longer term option, and I think that saner heads in the DNC are standing up to the Proto-Commies

I think you are mostly correct. I think some of the brighter dems also saw how the people of this country weren't buying their bullshit and were getting ready to start a war over the dems theft of the vote. Maybe they decided they didn't want to get killed right at this moment. Because that's about how close we are right now.

I think it's a battle between the moderate democrats and the Useful Idiots and the Moderate might be getting their way

WTF you talking about, BoBo? Trump stomped Hillary with 36 more EC votes than he needed to win, it has nothing to do with the popular vote nationwide you dummass!

FOUR YEARS LATER and you're still trying to pedal this notion that this is a NATIONAL election when in fact it is FIFTY STATE ELECTIONS.
The electoral margin between Biden and Trump is expected to be the exact same as the margin between Trump and Hillary.

So, if you believe Trump won in a landslide then so has Biden.

Trump won in 2016 by a total of 77,000 votes across three states (MI, WI, and PA). Barely a 1% margin of victory. And lost the popular vote.
The dems didnt start stuffing ballot boxes with illegal votes just in 2020

cheating is a skill passed down from democrat parents to the next generation

so trump probably won the popular vote in 2016 also

The vote total difference across WI, MI, and PA was barely 77,000 votes. That gave Trump the 47 EV's he needed to win.
That's how much Trump squeaked by on a victory. Barely 1% margin of victory.

Trump lost. Get over it.

You do realize that illegal votes don't count. Correct?
If that lie is all you have then, you Trumpers are really in far worse shape than I could possibly imagine.

Trump won in 2016 by a total of 77,000 votes across three states (MI, WI, and PA). Barely a 1% margin of victory. And lost the popular vote.

cheating is a skill passed down from parent democrats to the next generation

Sure. LOL. It just started. When your incompetent boob of a candidate lost.
You sheep are nothing if not entertaining.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

cheating is a skill passed down from democrat parents to the next generation

Your post is just a lie. How about some proof.

The electoral margin between Biden and Trump is expected to be the exact same as the margin between Trump and Hillary.

Look, cupcake, I realize you're about as dim as a candle, but you guys EXPECTED a Blue Wave landslide where Trump was crashed out of office and you took back the senate and stormed the House! YOU DID NONE OF THESE! So who gives a flying FK what you think you EXPECT the EC votes to be.

Let's wait and see what they REALLY END UP AS.

Forum List

Back