My Sympathy Is With The Teacher

I actually disagree with the OP on this one. The child has ADHD and she (I think it was a she.) wasn't getting physical so you can't call it self-defense. I don't condone the child's behavior and they deserved to be punished, but I think the teacher crossed the line on this one.

She was fired.

$5000 bond. We are lucky---- by these standards, every teacher I knew growing up would have been arrested, charged and fined!

Too bad, that is what kept us on the straight and narrow--- heaven help you if you went home with a note from school, you'd then get it even worse from your dad.

Guess that's why we have so many problem leftwing A-holes in society today: spare the rod and spoil the child.

$5000 bond. We are lucky---- by these standards, every teacher I knew growing up would have been arrested, charged and fined!

Too bad, that is what kept us on the straight and narrow--- heaven help you if you went home with a note from school, you'd then get it even worse from your dad.

Guess that's why we have so many problem leftwing A-holes in society today: spare the rod and spoil the child.
Beat the children!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

She was fired.

"Video gets Treasure Coast teacher fired, charged with hitting student with broomstick

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. (CBS12) — A teacher on the Treasure Coast is charged with child abuse for striking a student with a broomstick.
...arrested on a felony warrant by Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office deputies on Friday.

The student’s mother had contacted authorities and sent CBS12 News a video from the classroom.

In it, the 12 year old with ADHD swears repeatedly at the teacher."

Our Liberal pals who run what is laughinly known as the "education system" keep these mini thugs in school making certain that teaching and learning cannot go on.

Did you get this: "the 12 year old with ADHD swears repeatedly at the teacher."

Where did this brat learn to swear at a teacher????
Who arranged to videotape the incident?????????
Where are the injuries??????????

It's poor parenting and poor political leadership.

Kimberly Klacik

@kimKBaltimore

If your 13 year old is out stabbing people, carjacking uber drivers or running around with guns, please know... ...you are a terrible parent. It’s you. It’s not the police. Its not the politicians. It’s not the teachers. It’s you. Just you.

9:47 PM · Apr 22, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

i

Where's the broomstick?

This kinda shit is why our country is going down the toilet.
When I was a kid and got in trouble at school I could expect far worse than a few smacks from what looked like a wooden spoon when I got home.
My parents never grounded me,they'd give me a good ass whipping and I'm here to tell you it made an impression on me.
If you let kids get away with this kinda shit when they're young they're going to be far worse when they grow up.
Like they say..Time out is just practice for prison.

This kinda shit is why our country is going down the toilet.
When I was a kid and got in trouble at school I could expect far worse than a few smacks from what looked like a wooden spoon when I got home.
My parents never grounded me,they'd give me a good ass whipping and I'm here to tell you it made an impression on me.
If you let kids get away with this kinda shit when they're young they're going to be far worse when they grow up.
Like they say..Time out is just practice for prison.

Same here.

A smack now and then by my dad happened often ...when me and my sister were naughty LOL...my brother was a good boy so he didn't have problems :laugh:......but yes that was a common thing while growing up.

No big deal. None.

Forum List

Back