My State of Texas Tells Teachers: TIME TO ARM - YEEEHAW!

If some untrained crazy gets in a school, they're aim would be severely hindered if they are dodging bullets. A teacher with even rudimentary expertise could buy time for a police response.

The other thing is that having armed teachers means the shooter wouldn't know who is armed. It could end shootings so much faster. Obviously a kid who killed 21 people as happened felt free to shoot and not worry about return fire

How about the failure of another gun free zone.

The officers on the scene who confronted the shooter before he entered the school did not have body armor and he out gunned them to gain entry into a classroom. After that apparently they waited for a swat team to take him down.

The President, Vice President, Speaker, Celebrities all benefit from armed protection. Why shouldn’t our children and teachers? We obviously can’t agree on whose lives matter but it looks we have a discrepancy over whose lives are worth more.

We need more good guys with guns.

The NRA a holds its convention in Texas this weekend

A chance to celebrate open access to weapons to slaughter 10 year olds
Separate the nation into autonomous districts. Each to their own with no interference from others.

Shall not be infringed. That means Fringe people like you cant take them
It said the militia has to be well regulated...

I would say that all guns need to have proper public liability insurance much like any device that can cause harm..

I say that the insurance companies should have to pay out quite generously on shootings in that case.. Let the market decide the real cost of ownership the American way, Private with individual responsibility...

Not less guns...more guns.
I know this is not what lefty wants....but lefty is retarded soooo...
You cannot stop criminals by creating more vulnerability.....that simple.
In the old West you never heard of such a thing in the little school houses because
The teachers all knew how to use a rifle for a lot of reasons. Wild animals was just one of them.
In a more balanced scenario this Illegal Trannygrant would have been shot dead in the first few minutes.

JO

I would say that all guns need to have proper public liability insurance much like any device that can cause harm..

I say that the insurance companies should have to pay out quite generously on shootings in that case.. Let the market decide the real cost of ownership the American way, Private with individual responsibility...
It said the militia has to be well regulated...COMMA...the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Two completely different things, Moron.

The well regulated Colonial Militias, set up by Congress in the Constitution is no long necessary the security of the State since we have atomic bombs ICBMs.

In the old West you never heard of such a thing in the little school houses because
The teachers all knew how to use a rifle for a lot of reasons. Wild animals was just one of them.
In a more balanced scenario this Illegal Trannygrant would have been shot dead in the first few minutes.

JO
You're stuck in the past, man. The old West, lol.

JO
I am finishing my meal and read this and I ask my do you have any training in firearms and in combat zone training where you understand you can not open fire with a room full of students or a playground with students?

You must be properly trained to handle what happened yesterday and even then you may not stop the person when they are carrying a firearm like he had.

Also the individual that was killed yesterday was legal status to my understanding and the region of Texas is a Tejano community with Mexican families and old Texas families within the community, so can you provide where you got his status from?

Next, the individual that did the shooting was not a transsexual but you know this and was a cross-dresser with severe mental illness that should have been dealt with before the massacre that occurred yesterday that caused me my drive.

The monster was failed by society which includes me and I am not related to the individual but I am to blame because I could and will do more from this day forward.

We need to understand that these deaths you guys are mocking are someone kids, grandkids and God Child and many of you should take a step back and realize even those like me have limits.

I had a guy in my car yesterday ( British ) that I was transporting to IAH with his wife and daughter and I nearly stopped and beat the living snot out of him for his comments, but I retained my composure and dropped him off and afterwards pulled over and cried.

The individual did not know I am also a victim in this thread entire incident and had maybe he would have not said a thing but I did not reveal it.

Arming a teacher is not the answer unless they have police or military training and have the knowledge of how to control a crowd and limit collateral damage.

What is better is putting properly trained officers or retire officers in these schools and secure the places better.

I have to go and am done for today…

You're stuck in the past, man. The old West, lol.
Xiden protects himself with guns
Nancy P does the same
Chucky does
Obama does
AOC does

Yet dems continue not to want to protect our children the same way

Tragic
…inhuman…

Why do Dems hate children?

The other thing is that having armed teachers means the shooter wouldn't know who is armed. It could end shootings so much faster. Obviously a kid who killed 21 people as happened felt free to shoot and not worry about return fire
The kid had full body armour on...

"
An Uvalde school district police officer, who worked at the school, saw Ramos emerge from the vehicle carrying a rifle and wearing body armour, according to Erick Estrada from the Texas Department of Public Safety, who was speaking to CNN.
The officer "engaged" the suspect but was unable to stop him, Mr Estrada said. Two more officers from Uvalde Police Department also attempted to stop Ramos but were unable to do so, and called for back-up.
"

This guy was met with three armed people and it didn't matter. This dispels the myth of arming teachers would help... Guy was in full body armour with a rapid firing weapon...

It's going to be a very interesting experiment to watch.

I think the prison idea would work better, even though the school prison guards could turn into bad guys with guns, the same as with the good guys with guns on the streets turn into bad guys.

Then the whole school could be wiped out!

Maybe both arming the teachers and prison like conditions too?

How about shutting down all public schools? Then it wouldn't just the working class kids taking the bullets.

The well regulated Colonial Militias, set up by Congress in the Constitution is no long necessary the security of the State since we have atomic bombs ICBMs.
Agreed...

Banning guns won't work but make people responsible for them even if they are stolen or used by accident...

If someone has a mental breakdown and goes shooting up a school then the gun insurance should be paying for it.. Insurance should have to cover to $20 million at least if not $50 million... A spinal cord hit alone is about $4-5 million...

This is not a case I choose to take the risk... Have you got $20 million in your bank account or other assets you can sell?

I support armed security guards in schools

I don’t support untrained teachers engaging in shootouts
What does this say about us, That we now need armed guards in schools? And support for strapped teachers? Think about what that teaches children.

It said the militia has to be well regulated...COMMA...the right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Two completely different things, Moron.

No right is absolute... Every gun should have proper insurance that can cover an event like this one...

The insurance claim on this particular event will be 10s of millions... Gun owners should take responsibility for owning a gun and have the proper insurance in place...

I would expect Insurance companies to offer major discounts for for all safety and responsible measures taken by gun owners like having Background checks, Gun safe, training,..

Why should the rest of America subside the ones that wish to own guns.. Only 1 in 5 households have handguns, let them pay for it...

Agreed...

Banning guns won't work but make people responsible for them even if they are stolen or used by accident...

If someone has a mental breakdown and goes shooting up a school then the gun insurance should be paying for it.. Insurance should have to cover to $20 million at least if not $50 million... A spinal cord hit alone is about $4-5 million...

This is not a case I choose to take the risk... Have you got $20 million in your bank account or other assets you can sell?
We do it for cars

Forum List

Back