My sister is in Israel

She and the 3 kids should be landing in Tel Aviv about now !!

Ask her if she'll smuggle one of these back in her suitcase for me, ok? I'll pay her for it.

1655780119183.png

I've never been to Israel, I'd love to go there and visit all the places where Jesus walked!

I also adore the food, the amazing salad plates so totally delicious! YUM!

Safest place to travel. We should adopt every single security measure they do

Apparently you've never gone through Tel Aviv. One of the worst places to send a person through when they transferred, or had to go on emergency leave was via Tel Aviv. The amount of paperwork and hoops needed to jump through just to get them on the airplane was horrible. Had to send several people through there during my career in the Navy. And, the people who had to travel through there told me it was a very nerve racking place to travel through with all the paperwork you had to show several times to get through the place. You think that the TSA is a hassle when you travel from place to place here in the States? Try going through Tel Aviv sometime.

Apparently you've never gone through Tel Aviv. One of the worst places to send a person through when they transferred, or had to go on emergency leave was via Tel Aviv. The amount of paperwork and hoops needed to jump through just to get them on the airplane was horrible. Had to send several people through there during my career in the Navy. And, the people who had to travel through there told me it was a very nerve racking place to travel through with all the paperwork you had to show several times to get through the place. You think that the TSA is a hassle when you travel from place to place here in the States? Try going through Tel Aviv sometime.
Like I said. We should adopt every single security measure they do. More for non citizens traveling here

I suppose it has something to do with being surrounded on all sides by countries full of people who just want to kill them. That tends to make people a little edgy.

I suppose it has something to do with being surrounded on all sides by countries full of people who just want to kill them. That tends to make people a little edgy.
Things are really ready to explode with Iran

Dude, he's trolling like he does every night.
Now I am finding you extremely irritating

Forum List

Back