My Second Novel is Out! Yippee!!!

WelfareQueen

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I finished my second novel at the end of November and it is finally out on Amazon today either in book form or kindle. Usually, once it is out a few days Amazon will have a look in feature where you can read the first few chapters. It is a supernatural thriller...but not the tired vampire/werewolf mythos that has been done to death. Here is a link to the Amazon page. I hope you enjoy, and please let me know your feedback good or bad. :)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Scorpion-Mr-Michael-Brink/dp/1495282570/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1390409980&sr=1-1&keywords=garden+of+the+scorpion]Garden of the Scorpion: Mr Michael L Brink: 9781495282577: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

A link to the prologue is here. :)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/writing/325777-tavern-stuff.html

william the wie

Gold Member
Reaction score
Happy for you but not my cup of tea. I hope sales are great.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Following a series of gruesome murders….chased and hunted by a mysterious enemy known only as The Dark One; Olivia must learn to rely on the long hidden knowledge of her Native American ancestors, and return to the ways of the old gods. She is a Beloved Woman of her tribe…a witch and a harbinger of ancient lineage, sent to vanquish the darkness.
Sounds like my kind of book!

AquaAthena

Law and Order-Now
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finished my second novel at the end of November and it is finally out on Amazon today either in book form or kindle. Usually, once it is out a few days Amazon will have a look in feature where you can read the first few chapters. It is a supernatural thriller...but not the tired vampire/werewolf mythos that has been done to death. Here is a link to the Amazon page. I hope you enjoy, and please let me know your feedback good or bad. :)

Garden of the Scorpion: Mr Michael L Brink: 9781495282577: Amazon.com: Books

A link to the prologue is here. :)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/writing/325777-tavern-stuff.html
If only I had time to read anything other than non-fiction, these days. I miss a good novel. I started one a couple of years ago, but just didn't have the time or desire to finish it.

Best of luck to you, Welfare Queen...:thup:

william the wie

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am increasingly interested in building on my existing work of non-fiction. But three pieces of advice:

price your novels at $3 to stay out of the $2.99 or less slush pile readers ignore. A penny makes no economic difference to anyone.

Practice truth in branding in your blurbs. Underpromising and overdelivering sells.

I still use the same nick name in my writing that I did 7 years ago when blogging for Mike Roller. A consistent and known product is what customers want from their producer.

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2020
Reaction score
Can I get an autographed copy?

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll wait for the movie

shownmichle

web design
Reaction score
Summery is interesting. I keep it in mind to look inside and than decide and give you feedback. good luck for sales.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List