"My Safe Space": Newest liberal phenomenon of absurdity. WTF is this???

Watching the intolerant Missouri U libs crying about their "safe space" being invaded (on public property) by media brought a smile to my face. Because South Park JUST MOCKED liberals last week for it. (See below). WTF IS this shit libs? "Safe Space"??? Are you all really this breed of pussy that you need shelter from "Reality"? U of Missouri students and Yale students both on film this week yelling about not tolerating any dissenting voice in their "safe space" haha!! ENJOY:

And...."Reality" crashes the party (go to speech at 0:55 it's epic)

A "safe space" is a place where people act like grown ups.

?

Quite the contrary.

Liberals are getting their talking points from South Park. Maybe they can have them host a debate.

Looks to me like Barney Fife's getting his talking points there. He's the asshat who watched a cartoon and broke out the broad brush.

"Liberals" - "Barney Fife" - know the difference.

Hey....you libs are the ones who are literally acting out South Park episodes...and not in a purposeful comical event...but you're really acting like the South Park characters in real life.

Am I now.

What am I doing --- "locking windows"? :cuckoo:

:420:

Safe spaces is taught starting in elementary schools, now. Seriously.

OMG, these lefties are out of hand, lol. Time for adults to take over. Parents, cut off the funds for school, then let us hear about a safe space.

Pathetic lefties teaching our kids. Time we revoke the money train, and watch how fast it all changes.

OMG, these lefties are out of hand, lol. Time for adults to take over. Parents, cut off the funds for school, then let us hear about a safe space.

Pathetic lefties teaching our kids. Time we revoke the money train, and watch how fast it all changes.

Hey now....careful with that offensive speech. Libs may unite and declare this a "SAAAAFE SPACE!!"

Guess I shouldn't be surprised that a wackaloon who can't think his way out of a blanket generalization fallacy was a cop.

Fortunately for us, an ex-cop.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised that a wackaloon who can't think his way out of a blanket generalization fallacy was a cop.

Stop it....you're invading MAH SAAAAFE SPAAAAAACE! !!!

Pay no attention -- I'm a "thug", remember? Which I'm sure you (a) will now apply to all Liberals everywhere, and (b) got from some fucking TV cartoon.

Pay no attention -- I'm a "thug", remember? Which I'm sure you (a) will now apply to all Liberals everywhere, and (b) got from some fucking TV cartoon.

You're invading my safe space!!

You need to "Check Your Privilege"

Yes....another real liberal thing....

Yes....mocked by South Park...

Hey Bucs, being in your "safe place" and all hiding from these brilliant (lololololol, omg, maybe I shouda said pointy headed) lefties, think we could engage on a Michelle-my-belle search? Why are lefties not talking about her royal rear-end? Methinks (me knows, but shhh) something is up in paradise. Maybe she doesn't like the Shang-ri-La that Barry created. Wonder where-o-where she has been.

Got any ideas what is wrong lefties-) Fill us uneducated ones in. When was the last time there was a divorce in the White House anyway-)

emot-munch.gif

Hey Bucs, being in your "safe place" and all hiding from these brilliant (lololololol, omg, maybe I shouda said pointy headed) lefties, think we could engage on a Michelle-my-belle search? Why are lefties not talking about her royal rear-end? Methinks (me knows, but shhh) something is up in paradise. Maybe she doesn't like the Shang-ri-La that Barry created. Wonder where-o-where she has been.

Got any ideas what is wrong lefties-) Fill us uneducated ones in. When was the last time there was a divorce in the White House anyway-)

Yes. They don't Iike talking about her penis either.

Bucky.....

Can you identify a single USMB liberal who has ever mentioned anything about a safe space? It seems that you are attempting to mock people here for things that others.....somewhere.....may be saying or doing.

When I mock you.....it carries meaning because I mock things that YOU actually say and do. Do you see the difference?

Bucky.....

Can you identify a single USMB liberal who has ever mentioned anything about a safe space? It seems that you are attempting to mock people here for things that others.....somewhere.....may be saying or doing.

When I mock you.....it carries meaning because I mock things that YOU actually say and do. Do you see the difference?

Liberals are all the same.

You're peers created this PC nonsense and "safe space". Deal with it.

Forum List

Back