Is this some of that white privilege I keep hearing about?

They should have arrested the chick just for being annoying....

Sigma Chi Frat Members In Alabama Get Beaten And Tased By Cops

Pictured: Heavily-tattooed woman driver who was recorded on body-cam plowing her SUV straight into a cop car and nearly killing the officer
2E4F88D900000578-3311365-image-a-1_1447176858467.jpg

Read more: Dramatic moment a woman smashes her SUV into cop car caught on bodycam http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/10/02/2E492AA300000578-3311365-image-m-43_1447123355157.jpg
\
The fact that she's alive to have a trial, that my friend is WHITE MOTHERFUCKIN PRIVILEGE!!

Pictured: Heavily-tattooed woman driver who was recorded on body-cam plowing her SUV straight into a cop car and nearly killing the officer

Read more: Dramatic moment a woman smashes her SUV into cop car caught on bodycam http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/10/02/2E492AA300000578-3311365-image-m-43_1447123355157.jpg
\
The fact that she's alive to have a trial, that my friend is WHITE MOTHERFUCKIN PRIVILEGE!!

So blacks never get to a trial? Jails are sure full.

OH...did you know that statistically...when committing the same crime...a white suspect is MORE likely to be shot than blacks? So are Native Americans.

Yall commit way more crime so the total is....wait...no its not...more whites are shot than blacks and they're shot at a higher rate when committing the same crime.

Damn. Sorry to burst your victimhood.

\

What the hell does this particular piece of shit have to do with my post?

\

You sound just like the typical black, female ******.

\

I'd bang her. :thup:

Looking for the white privilege ?

Here you go:

“Needless to say, once I started watching watching it, I was deeply disturbed by what I saw,” Anderson told reporters. “We’re going to take a look at each and every officer’s actions. We’re going to do an open and honest investigation and be transparent. We take this very seriously. I take it very personally.”

WATCH: Videos Show Police Beating Students During Arrest in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Looking for the white privilege ?

Here you go:

“Needless to say, once I started watching watching it, I was deeply disturbed by what I saw,” Anderson told reporters. “We’re going to take a look at each and every officer’s actions. We’re going to do an open and honest investigation and be transparent. We take this very seriously. I take it very personally.”

WATCH: Videos Show Police Beating Students During Arrest in Tuscaloosa, Alabama

HAHAHAHA!!!! Stupid entitled mouthy frat boys got what they asked for.

Victimhood????????? I challenge you to show how many post at this site about whites hating on blacks, whining about blacks, stressing over black, vs blacks given a rats fuck about you and your fuckin people!!! I triple fuckin dog dare your white ass!!

Victimhood????????? I challenge you to show how many post at this site about whites hating on blacks, whining about blacks, stressing over black, vs blacks given a rats fuck about you and your fuckin people!!! I triple fuckin dog dare your white ass!!

All that is us mocking you and showing you how hypocritical you lefties are.

All that is us mocking you and showing you how hypocritical you lefties are.

deflect much, do ya now?

The cops walked into their house without knocking and without a warrant which is illegal with the exception of an emergency situation which this wasn't and they weren't even responding to the correct apartment. This is how people get killed and this is why you're not a police officer anymore.

The cops walked into their house without knocking and without a warrant which is illegal with the exception of an emergency situation which this wasn't and they weren't even responding to the correct apartment. This is how people get killed and this is why you're not a police officer anymore.

I chose not to be. Did my time.

You however....got rejected in the application phase. I found out about you dumbass.

You however....got rejected in the application phase. I found out about you dumbass.

Bucs was never a police officer. He's lied about that since day one.

I never believed him that he was cop but glad to hear from senior member of this board to proved that I'm right.
He just lied to me on the other post with the same topic White Privilege bullshit.......I proved to him that he was lying. That's same with his 2 other goons that pretend to be a cops.

I never believed him that he was cop but glad to hear from senior member of this board to proved that I'm right.
He just lied to me on the other post with the same topic White Privilege bullshit.......I proved to him that he was lying. That's same with his 2 other goons that pretend to be a cops.
Be specific, what PROVES he was not a cop? A couple other clueless board members claiming so? Perhaps you would care to provide the information on how anonymous board members could possibly know if another poster was or was not a cop?

Be specific, what PROVES he was not a cop? A couple other clueless board members claiming so? Perhaps you would care to provide the information on how anonymous board members could possibly know if another poster was or was not a cop?

Because he is posting are conflicting and contradictories of what he is saying about himself.

Because he is posting are conflicting and contradictories of what he is saying about himself.
I have not seen that and no one on this board would know if he were or were not a cop, claiming that because someone else on the board doubts him as proof is ignorant.

Forum List

Back