"My Safe Space": Newest liberal phenomenon of absurdity. WTF is this???

Guess I shouldn't be surprised that a wackaloon who can't think his way out of a blanket generalization fallacy was a cop.

Fortunately for us, an ex-cop.

Stop it....you're invading MAH SAAAAFE SPAAAAAACE! !!!

Pay no attention -- I'm a "thug", remember? Which I'm sure you (a) will now apply to all Liberals everywhere, and (b) got from some fucking TV cartoon.

You're invading my safe space!!
The ridiculous right and most conservatives' propensity to get all worked up over a non-issue.

Watching the intolerant Missouri U libs crying about their "safe space" being invaded (on public property) by media brought a smile to my face. Because South Park JUST MOCKED liberals last week for it. (See below). WTF IS this shit libs? "Safe Space"??? Are you all really this breed of pussy that you need shelter from "Reality"? U of Missouri students and Yale students both on film this week yelling about not tolerating any dissenting voice in their "safe space" haha!! ENJOY:

And...."Reality" crashes the party (go to speech at 0:55 it's epic)

A "safe space" is a place where people act like grown ups.

BTW, is getting your ideas from a cartoon something new for racists or have yall been doing this a while?

So you're saying it's like a "time out" space...

Very grown up lololol.

Bucky.....

Can you identify a single USMB liberal who has ever mentioned anything about a safe space? It seems that you are attempting to mock people here for things that others.....somewhere.....may be saying or doing.

When I mock you.....it carries meaning because I mock things that YOU actually say and do. Do you see the difference?

Liberals are all the same.

You're peers created this PC nonsense and "safe space". Deal with it.

Your.

Does "you are peers created......" Sound right to you?

Ya monkey.

Watching the intolerant Missouri U libs crying about their "safe space" being invaded (on public property) by media brought a smile to my face. Because South Park JUST MOCKED liberals last week for it. (See below). WTF IS this shit libs? "Safe Space"??? Are you all really this breed of pussy that you need shelter from "Reality"? U of Missouri students and Yale students both on film this week yelling about not tolerating any dissenting voice in their "safe space" haha!! ENJOY:

One of the people depicted in the cartoon is, Steven Seagal, a conservative.

:rofl:

You fail

Another "Rightists complain about other people's right to complain" thread.

Guess it's a warm-up for tonight's debate wankfest...

This is what PC has created.

People who decide they're in need of "safe space", people who are so hypersensitive & narcissistic that any perceived slight turns them into angry drama queens.

The backlash has begun, and it's fun to watch.

People who decide they're in need of "safe space", people who are so hypersensitive & narcissistic that any perceived slight turns them into angry drama queens.

The backlash has begun, and it's fun to watch.

Yeah. If they were more reasonable and well adjusted...they'd just put those who mock them and disagree with them on ignore.

Earmuffs, bitch.

Hey, Barneyfife put himself in this position. It's what we call his "820-ish" tantrum.

Treat him like the toddler he is -- just let him wear himself out until he goes to sleep.
snore.gif

Just to be on the safe side, I think we should all practice what to say when we anger a member of the Regressive Left:

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I do hope I wasn't being micro-aggressive. Do you need your Safe Space™ for a moment?"

Repeat this a few times until you're confident you can recite it as needed without giggling.

Last edited:
Just to be on the safe side, I think we should all practice what to say when we anger a member of the Regressive Left:

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't need to offend. I do hope I wasn't being micro-aggressive. Do you need your Safe Space™ for a moment?"

Repeat this a few times until you're confident you can recite it as needed without giggling.

I won't say that. I say something else, more concise, and it works every time.

Bucky.....

Can you identify a single USMB liberal who has ever mentioned anything about a safe space? It seems that you are attempting to mock people here for things that others.....somewhere.....may be saying or doing.

When I mock you.....it carries meaning because I mock things that YOU actually say and do. Do you see the difference?

This fails as a composition fallacy.

Not all conservatives are the same, but most exhibit this sort of ignorance and stupidity.

This "safe space" nonsense makes me want to go find some liberal pussy there and kick the shit out of them. Its time the men in this country start doing that.

This "safe space" nonsense makes me want to go find some liberal pussy there and kick the shit out of them. Its time the men in this country start doing that.

I agree.

Now....for the coolest chick of the week

Bucky.....

This fails as a composition fallacy.

Not all conservatives are the same, but most exhibit this sort of ignorance and stupidity.

We're sorry we've made this place uncomfortable for you.

So... some diaper-rashed nosepicker on a message board sees a cartoon, decides it somehow represents "all liberals", and that's all you need to go out assaulting random women.

Informative....

Forum List

Back