My tax return for 2022

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I've always been a single tax filer, with no assets of any kind.
Total income has never been over $40k. So you'd think I'd get pretty much everything back, right?

I've RARELY ever gotten a tax return over $500.00.
Starting with Clinton in office, that went down to $300.00.
Under Obozo, it went down to ZERO!! Yes, for EIGHT horrific years of Communism, I never got anything back!
Even when I was out of work for several months!!

Under Trump though, my tax returns were $1,100.00 EVERY YEAR Trump was in office!!!!

And with the shitstain pedophile thats been installed in the White House, my return has been cut almost in half........$700.00.
I suppose I'm "lucky" the fuckers didn't steal it ALL!!

With the increase in taxes, shouldn't the refunds also increase? Or is that just for Demonicreeps??

Total income has never been over $40k. So you'd think I'd get pretty much everything back, right?

Under Obozo, it went down to ZERO!! Yes, for EIGHT horrific years of Communism, I never got anything back!

Under Trump though, my tax returns were $1,100.00 EVERY YEAR Trump was in office!!!!

And with the shitstain pedophile thats been installed in the White House, my return has been cut almost in half........$700.00.

With the increase in taxes, shouldn't the refunds also increase? Or is that just for Demonicreeps??

Silly rabbit. Tax refunds are for lazy-ass baby-murdering junkie dimwittedcrats.

You're a hard working American. Why should you get a refund when there are so many illegals.............. um.........................er....................."undocumented brand new tax paying citizens with brown skin"........................ who worked so hard to step over that border and thus deserve it more than you?

Silly rabbit. Tax refunds are for lazy-ass baby-murdering junkie dimwittedcrats.

You're a hard working American. Why should you get a refund when there are so many illegals.............. um.........................er....................."undocumented brand new tax paying citizens with brown skin"........................ who worked so hard to step over that border and thus deserve it more than you?

I have four kids and they all lived and grew up to be leftists they get tax refunds and do their own taxes, I taught them.

If you people are getting a tax return of more than 100 dollars you all need to adjust your withholdings

The ideal withholding amounts would result in a zero dollar tax return. Why do you like to give interest free loans to the crooks in the fucking government?

If you people are getting a tax return of more than 100 dollars you all need to adjust your withholdings

The ideal withholding amounts would result in a zero dollar tax return. Why do you like to give interest free loans to the crooks in the fucking government?

The joys of tax-free income and plenty of it.

Oh, and good brokers.

I agree except I would put that amount at more like 1000 dollars. I would rather aim to the side of getting a refund than having to pay for not having withheld enough and the interest on $1000 for a year is probably not enough to fret about.

On the other hand, one could argue that the best thing to do is not to have any money withheld..... I mean sent early.. and have all that money invested so that it can earn interest. Then send all the taxes as one lump sum at the latest possible due date. Then keep the money earned from the interest invested.

I agree except I would put that amount at more like 1000 dollars. I would rather aim to the side of getting a refund than having to pay for not having withheld enough and the interest on $1000 for a year is probably not enough to fret about.

On the other hand, one could argue that the best thing to do is not to have any money withheld..... I mean sent early.. and have all that money invested so that it can earn interest. Then send all the taxes as one lump sum at the latest possible due date. Then keep the money earned from the interest invested.

they demand payment as you go…..impose an interest penalty if you are more than 10% short of full compliance at end of year? Or so I used to think was the rule?

You are liable to pay advance tax before the end of the financial year in 4 deadlines: June 15, September 15, December 15 and March 15. If your advance tax is not paid according to schedule, then you will have to pay an interest on the late payment. The interest payable can be rounded off to the nearest hundred.

Last edited:

You are better off paying in $100 than getting $1000 back

Yep, that's what they are all about.

Claiming all the time that they are for the little people, too.

Forum List

Back