My relative's latest criticism of Donald Trump: He flashes a "White Power" sign all the time.

OkayLarge267x296.jpg

_107478522_gettyimages-1142455614.jpg

GettyImages-961767096-1024x683.jpg

936709_1_0923-DONALD-TRUMP-sized.jpg_standard.jpg

Wow another crazy paranoid alt left conspiracy theory LMAO

oksighisracistobamaugjhgjyugjhglol - Copy.jpg
oksign alsharptonracistoksignloltesydrtfygkuhijkl - Copy.jpg
oksignaoc - Copy.png
oksignbiden.jpg
oksignbillyclinton.jpg
oksigncuomoraccistposjakdjhaksdhd.jpg
oksignhillary.jpg
oksignobama.jpg
oksignpelosi.jpg
oksignschiff.jpg
oksignschumer.jpg

My brother-in-law is a great guy as long as he doesn't start talking politics. He claims to be an Independent but I've never heard him say anything good about the GOP and he absolutely hates Trump. He said something I've never heard before and I'd like to hear from other Trump haters if you agree. He claims that Trump intentionally flashes a "White Power" closed fist as a signal to his White Supremacy supporters and that proves he is a Racist. I thought the closed fist was a Black Power sign. :dunno: If you are a Trump hater, do agree with this? This is a new one on me.

Anything is racist when the democrats decide to call it racist.....they need to hold onto the black vote to win national elections, so they use racism to scare blacks into voting for them....even though the democrats are the ones destroying black families....

My brother-in-law is a great guy as long as he doesn't start talking politics. He claims to be an Independent but I've never heard him say anything good about the GOP and he absolutely hates Trump. He said something I've never heard before and I'd like to hear from other Trump haters if you agree. He claims that Trump intentionally flashes a "White Power" closed fist as a signal to his White Supremacy supporters and that proves he is a Racist. I thought the closed fist was a Black Power sign. :dunno: If you are a Trump hater, do agree with this? This is a new one on me.

Barak obama lists louis farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright as good friends....all racists, all anti-semites.......and yet his actual racism is never questioned...

Barak obama lists louis farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright as good friends....all racists, all anti-semites.......and yet his actual racism is never questioned...

Because Obama supporters are also Farrakhan, Sharpton, and Wright supporters. All of them. Ask any lefty here if they think Farrakhan is a bigot. They won't say shit.

Your brother in law is Mac1958.

The black-white race divide has been widening since Obama first took office. That was by design.

Your brother in law is an idiot.

Forum List

Back