My Pillow Guy Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

Newsweek among a couple dozen news outlets reports this today, March 29th:

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

We live in interesting times.
Alongside interesting people.
And not a few nutjobs, too.
They add the spice.
And the snickers snidery, and snarkisms.
Which makes it sorta fun.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.
None that I've found offer a betting line. So far.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?

As a lifelong coward, I really, really, really admire Mr. L.'s courage, which has resulted in many stores boycotting his products.

But he should really stop his campaign.

He should know that even if absolute proof were offered that the election had been rigged, the powers-that-be would simply brush it off as Chinese- or Russian-made disinformation.

Nothing (nothing!) is going to dislodge the Delaware gentleman and the California lady from office.

Trump can't overthrow an election based on lies.. He would need evidence. That would certainly serve the interests of Putin in undermining American confidence in our elections.
Just what planet do these people live on? They are taking the word of a serial liar named trump.
I believe the technical term is... they're fucking nuts.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

They add the spice.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?
^

FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

Considering the massive fraud took place only gives credence to conspiracy theories. It could not have happened without government corruption at every level.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, on a personal note: I don't want to see forum members disrespect or bully-snark on poster 'Lastamender' too stridently. I don't want to see him get discouraged and leave the forum. He makes us all feel smarter than we probably are.....and does so at no cost to us.

Second, to the substance of his post above, about 'massive fraud', well, that should pose a conundrum for poor poster Lastamender, I would think.

I mean by that, the 'government' that allegedly committed this massive fraud was, well........well, it was Lastamender's own preferred government. Don Trump's government.

After all, Trump owned the White House, the GOP owned the Senate. And the two of them combined had just spent 4 years installing 234 federal level judges, including 3 Supremes.

Spent 4 years installing numerous political appointees in decision-making positions in all departments of the government, not to mention the heads of all 15 Cabinet departments.

And then, if that wasn't stacking the deck enough, well, then there are the 99 chambers of the combined state legislatures, where Don Trump's party controlled 59 of 'em.

So, that then brings us to poster Lastamender's frequent whining about 'massive government fraud and corruption.

Which, for the mathematicians amongst us, reveals that Lastamender's preferred and favored 'government' was the very government that had to perpetrate the fraud that Lastamender frets over!

What's up with that?
How does that happen?

Even as his own preferred government 'de-frauds', the election; even with the deck is massively stacked in favor; Lastamender's own preferred government still loses bigly?

Is it fair to call that incompetence*?

*(Captain Obvious' recommended reading: The Jimmy Breslin novel.."The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight? )

Considering the massive fraud took place only gives credence to conspiracy theories. It could not have happened without government corruption at every level.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First, on a personal note: I don't want to see forum members disrespect or bully-snark on poster 'Lastamender' too stridently. I don't want to see him get discouraged and leave the forum. He makes us all feel smarter than we probably are.....and does so at no cost to us.

Second, to the substance of his post above, about 'massive fraud', well, that should pose a conundrum for poor poster Lastamender, I would think.

I mean by that, the 'government' that allegedly committed this massive fraud was, well........well, it was Lastamender's own preferred government. Don Trump's government.

After all, Trump owned the White House, the GOP owned the Senate. And the two of them combined had just spent 4 years installing 234 federal level judges, including 3 Supremes.

Spent 4 years installing numerous political appointees in decision-making positions in all departments of the government, not to mention the heads of all 15 Cabinet departments.

And then, if that wasn't stacking the deck enough, well, then there are the 99 chambers of the combined state legislatures, where Don Trump's party controlled 59 of 'em.

So, that then brings us to poster Lastamender's frequent whining about 'massive government fraud and corruption.

Which, for the mathematicians amongst us, reveals that Lastamender's preferred and favored 'government' was the very government that had to perpetrate the fraud that Lastamender frets over!

What's up with that?
How does that happen?

Even as his own preferred government 'de-frauds', the election; even with the deck is massively stacked in favor; Lastamender's own preferred government still loses bigly?

*(Captain Obvious' recommended reading: The Jimmy Breslin novel.."The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight? )
What a bunch of nothing. Nice try troll.

He is most likely telling the truth. it is because they are trying to set up another false flag to keep Pres. Trump from having his day on stage. And that is why Pres. Trump have been promoting this vaccine. That they are trying to get him to tell his supporters to do not take the vaccine, so that they can bring out the Big Kahuna of all bioweapon and unleash it to the world. That it will do more damages than COVID. And then use that as a reason to not give him his day on the stage. That they will say that he is unfit to be President. It is because of his rhetoric.
But I already see that they are going to do another false flag on the Asian community and put the blame on Pres. Trump and his supporters.
And so all of the conservatives to do not attend any protest or rallies. Just stay at home and sing Kumbaya and ignore everything that is going on. it is because they are trying to antagonize Pres. Trump's supporters so that they will say something out of line. And so everything that they are doing, just stay at home and sing kumbaya until Pres. Trump have his day in court.
Like it says in the Bible. That these serpent are the most crafty beings on the earth. And so don't try to outwit them until you are smart as a serpent, but able to handle things gently as a dove.
And so everybody needs to watch a few episode of Kung Fu so you can learn how to be humble like Kwai Chang Caine.

He is most likely telling the truth. it is because they are trying to set up another false flag to keep Pres. Trump from having his day on stage. And that is why Pres. Trump have been promoting this vaccine. That they are trying to get him to tell his supporters to do not take the vaccine, so that they can bring out the Big Kahuna of all bioweapon and unleash it to the world. That it will do more damages than COVID. And then use that as a reason to not give him his day on the stage. That they will say that he is unfit to be President. It is because of his rhetoric.
But I already see that they are going to do another false flag on the Asian community and put the blame on Pres. Trump and his supporters.
And so all of the conservatives to do not attend any protest or rallies. Just stay at home and sing Kumbaya and ignore everything that is going on. it is because they are trying to antagonize Pres. Trump's supporters so that they will say something out of line. And so everything that they are doing, just stay at home and sing kumbaya until Pres. Trump have his day in court.
Like it says in the Bible. That these serpent are the most crafty beings on the earth. And so don't try to outwit them until you are smart as a serpent, but able to handle things gently as a dove.

Wow. You did a LOT of your own research™.

And so everybody needs to watch a few episode of Kung Fu so you can learn how to be humble like Kwai Chang Caine.

You are insane.

What's up with that?
How does that happen?

HE IS STILL A LOSER THAN CANNOT ADMIT THAT HE LOST....SAD

• Trump owned the White House, the GOP owned the Senate. And the two of them combined had just spent 4 years installing 234 federal level judges, including 3 Supremes.
  • Spent 4 years installing numerous political appointees in decision-making positions in all departments of the government, not to mention the heads of all 15 Cabinet departments.
  • then there are the 99 chambers of the combined state legislatures, where Don Trump's party controlled 59 of 'em.
So, poster Lastamender, it was not my avatar's intention to embarrass you with your allegation of fraud by the government-at-the-time.

I just thought that the logic seemed to follow your assertion that the government at the time of the elections was corrupt. And that was manifestly Don Trump's government.

What's up with that?

• Trump owned the White House, the GOP owned the Senate. And the two of them combined had just spent 4 years installing 234 federal level judges, including 3 Supremes.
  • Spent 4 years installing numerous political appointees in decision-making positions in all departments of the government, not to mention the heads of all 15 Cabinet departments.
  • then there are the 99 chambers of the combined state legislatures, where Don Trump's party controlled 59 of 'em.
So, poster Lastamender, it was not my avatar's intention to embarrass you with your allegation of fraud by the government-at-the-time.

I just thought that the logic seemed to follow your assertion that the government at the time of the elections was corrupt. And that was manifestly Don Trump's government.

What's up with that?
There was massive fraud. Period. I am done with you.

There was massive fraud. Period.

1. No whining. Instead, prove it. It's the responsible adult thing to do.

2. If there was the massive fraud by a corrupt government as you so frequently and insistently claim, it had to have been done by the government in charge at the time. Don Trump's government. (see the listing of judges, legislatures, etc., in post #269)

3. Captain Obvious says: "Duh!!"

They add the spice.

So if Newsweek was indeed reporting that, why did you not include Newsweek's link? :dunno:
so lazy people can exercise their minds, by looking it up themselves
You are lazy for making a claim and then not backing that shit up and making folks try to look it up.

Both Google and Duckduck hid that article down deep you n00b. I had to use Startpage to find it.

Most wouldn't even think to use Startpage, or might not even know what Startpage is.

". . . What are the odds now?

No one looms larger over the 2022 Minnesota governor's race right now than Lindell, early as it is.

Roughly a half-dozen Republicans — most with far deeper backgrounds in electoral politics — are testing the waters. Yet in a sign of Lindell's strength, Minnesota Republican Party Chair Jennifer Carnahan vowed in a post on Twitter last fall that her party would make Lindell the state's next governor. She has since said she can't comment on would-be candidates before the party endorsement. Carnahan's tweet prompted a state senator to challenge her for party leadership this spring. Even the potential of a Lindell run has prompted targeted fundraising pushes by the Minnesota DFL Party and Gov. Tim Walz's re-election campaign in a way no other potential challenger has so far.

Lindell insists that he won't run if the same voting machines are still in use. Minnesota election officials noted that just six counties used Dominion equipment in the election, five of which were won by Trump.

Talk of a potential run for governor gained momentum a year ago when Lindell — by then "honorary chair" of Trump's re-election campaign in Minnesota — declared that he was strongly considering challenging Walz.

Yet multiple state Republican Party operatives calculate that there is virtually no chance Lindell runs. Some question his ability to remain disciplined, others believe the election fraud quest and subsequent lawsuit tank his viability.

"I think it definitely was [a possibility] a year ago at this time," said Amy Koch, a GOP strategist and former state Senate majority leader. "But that was before January 6, 2021, and all of his statements since the elections."

But conventional wisdom has never guided Lindell, and he doesn't sound like a man shutting the door on a run for office. He likes to say he would manage Minnesota as he does MyPillow. And Lindell still sermonizes about what he sees as the shortcomings in Walz's response to COVID-19 and civil unrest.

"One of the things I have an advantage in is I don't have to announce until the very last minute because everyone knows me," Lindell said. "My name is out there.
Lindell is working with screenwriters to turn his 2019 book into a movie. He said he recently called them to insist his fight over the election results — that bad part of the movie that the hero must overcome — be added.
"This has all changed," Lindell said he told them. "This is bringing me to a level that I've never thought God would bring me to."
Seems Lindell's treatment isn't going very well.:(
Just the idea that he believes he has a chance to win a state as liberal as MN, talking the crazy he is talking. . . ????

The state has elected Jesse the Body as governor, batshit crazy Michelle Bachman as a rep, Ilhan Omar, and Al Franken. I'd say he stands as good a chance as anyone in Minny.

They add the spice.

Nope. He will be back in office January 20th 2025 after the Dems TOTALLY fuck everything up.

Trump won't survive four more years, he's obese, lazy and will drop dead eating a diet of fast food.
Its a tragedy for the US that the fat fuck isnt already dead. Half a miillion Americans would still be alive.
It is a shame that every fuckin' traitor Democrat is not dead.
Pray harder.
A massive earthquake in LA is what I am praying for. Go ,San Andreas!.

What's up with that?
How does that happen?

Great post. I'm still laughing.

What's up with that?
How does that happen?

What a bunch of nothing. Nice try troll.

You do know this was Trump's government.

They add the spice.

As a lifelong coward, I really, really, really admire Mr. L.'s courage, which has resulted in many stores boycotting his products.

He should know that even if absolute proof were offered that the election had been rigged, the powers-that-be would simply brush it off as Chinese- or Russian-made disinformation.

Nothing (nothing!) is going to dislodge the Delaware gentleman and the California lady from office.

Trump can't overthrow an election based on lies.. He would need evidence. That would certainly serve the interests of Putin in undermining American confidence in our elections.
Just what planet do these people live on? They are taking the word of a serial liar named trump.

Still projecting?

They add the spice.

Still projecting?

Still Karening?

They add the spice.

As much as I would love to believe this I don’t see it happening.we also kept hearing back then that trump would serve a second term and justice would be brought to Biden and there would be criminal indictments against the dem party by the military remember that.

Sounds like wishful thinking.

Voter fraud has been outlawed in Georgia, meaning that it will go back to Red. Other states are likewise ending the massive fraud that was behind 2020 - including unrequested mail in ballots. The Americans will take the house in 2022, and MUST Impeach Kamala Harris on DAY one of the new session. (Quid Pro will be long gone by then.)
Yeah it’s wishful thinking.

Forum List

Back