My Pillow Guy Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

Voter suppression laws will not stop the tide.

Why would the Neo-GOP impeach a sitting Vice President?

Ohhh, one LIVING citizen, one vote is SUPRESSION.

Without fraud, you Nazis can't win, and you know it.

By 2023, Quid Pro will be dead or out to pasture. Maybe he'll make it 90 days, but given that disaster of a "press conference" last week, I doubt it.

Now they know they can win in the South and everyone's vote matters. Traditional Republicans, you know the one still loyal to the US Constitution, will join the struggle against the Neo Fascist State you and the Banana Republicans represent.
You mean they can defraud them again if the laws are not changed.
Defraud what, nut? There was virtually no fraud in that state.
I have heard that before. There was massive fraud. Next.
The Republicans who run their state elections say you're deranged. :cuckoo:
Many of these Trumpers are touched in the head.
By "touched in the head," you mean hit up side the head daily with the stupid stick?
Calling someone stupid because they know there was fraud will not change anyone's mind. It is about all you got. The fraud was obvious.

Fraud is NOT obvious and there is no evidence of fraud. Lindell is a coke addict. What is your excuse for such madness?
Many of them still think the Liar in Chief is a conservative Republican. Many others are just stupid.

Newsweek among a couple dozen news outlets reports this today, March 29th:

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

We live in interesting times.
Alongside interesting people.
And not a few nutjobs, too.
They add the spice.
And the snickers snidery, and snarkisms.
Which makes it sorta fun.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.
None that I've found offer a betting line. So far.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?

As a lifelong coward, I really, really, really admire Mr. L.'s courage, which has resulted in many stores boycotting his products.

But he should really stop his campaign.

He should know that even if absolute proof were offered that the election had been rigged, the powers-that-be would simply brush it off as Chinese- or Russian-made disinformation.

Nothing (nothing!) is going to dislodge the Delaware gentleman and the California lady from office.

Trump won more legal votes than any other politician in the history of the World.
But the cabal control everything, and have democracy by the neck

Trump had more Americans vote against him than any President in History
I specifically said "legal votes"
Sadly for your mental health, you can't prove there were over 7 million illegal votes for Biden.
Let us check the signatures, addresses, and I.Ds and we'll shiow you 7 million plus fraudulent votes
Who is us? Would that be mindless MAGA GOPQ nuts? The courts have seen the evidence. They rejected it. Get a Life. Grow a Brain.

"Mike Lindell Says Trump 'Will Be Back in Office in August' Thanks to His Voter Fraud Lawsuit

"Donald Trump will be back in office in August," the pro-Trump businessman said, waving his finger at the video camera.

Lindell and other Trump loyalists have claimed since November that they have some elusive evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 election. These claims have been rejected in dozens of legal challenges across the country, with judges appointed by Trump and other Republicans pointing out that they lacked merit. Former Attorney General William Barr, who was widely viewed as one of Trump's most loyal and effective Cabinet members, said in early December that there was "no evidence" of fraud that would change the election's outcome."
.............................................................................................................................

They add the spice.

I went into a couple of betting websites to see what the odds were that Trump is back in the Oval Office by this August.

Would any of our Trump supporters on this venue be willing to lay a wager on the Trump/August thingy?

As a lifelong coward, I really, really, really admire Mr. L.'s courage, which has resulted in many stores boycotting his products.

He should know that even if absolute proof were offered that the election had been rigged, the powers-that-be would simply brush it off as Chinese- or Russian-made disinformation.

Nothing (nothing!) is going to dislodge the Delaware gentleman and the California lady from office.
trump had his days....DAYS....in court. He or his legal team could not find "massive voter fraud."....Why? Because it was just another lie from the Liar in Chief.

They add the spice.

Trump can't overthrow an election based on lies.. He would need evidence. That would certainly serve the interests of Putin in undermining American confidence in our elections.

Of course you don't have to. But everyone knows you would if you could. That you don't exposes you're lying. I can live with that
Is that anything like withholding ballots and machines and wiping data and saying there was no fraud?

Lying and posting the same worn out conspiracy theories - - - again?

thumb_knew-youwould-i-knew-you-would-my-pillow-guy-53822700.png

They add the spice.

Nope. He will be back in office January 20th 2025 after the Dems TOTALLY fuck everything up.

Trump won't survive four more years, he's obese, lazy and will drop dead eating a diet of fast food.
Its a tragedy for the US that the fat fuck isnt already dead. Half a miillion Americans would still be alive.

They add the spice.

Nope. He will be back in office January 20th 2025 after the Dems TOTALLY fuck everything up.

Trump won't survive four more years, he's obese, lazy and will drop dead eating a diet of fast food.
Its a tragedy for the US that the fat fuck isnt already dead. Half a miillion Americans would still be alive.

What an absolute absurd claim!

They add the spice.

It is a shame that every fuckin' traitor Democrat is not dead.

I like his pillows, but no, Trump will not be back in office in August.

Lindell says he will save the day for Trump when the US Supreme Court hears his lawsuit. The guy is a coke addict and has problem with mania. Even Trump should have enough sense to distance himself from this crazy guy.

They add the spice.

You lost an election fair and square an now you want the winners dead? You are either a criminal or unAmerican.. Which is it?

Of course you don't have to. But everyone knows you would if you could. That you don't exposes you're lying. I can live with that
Is that anything like withholding ballots and machines and wiping data and saying there was no fraud?

Lying and posting the same worn out conspiracy theories - - - again?

thumb_knew-youwould-i-knew-you-would-my-pillow-guy-53822700.png
They are not worn out yet. Considering the massive fraud took place only gives credence to conspiracy theories. It could not have happened without government corruption at every level.

Trump won more legal votes than any other politician in the history of the World.
But the cabal control everything, and have democracy by the neck

Trump had more Americans vote against him than any President in History
I specifically said "legal votes"
Sadly for your mental health, you can't prove there were over 7 million illegal votes for Biden.
Let us check the signatures, addresses, and I.Ds and we'll shiow you 7 million plus fraudulent votes
Who is us? Would that be mindless MAGA GOPQ nuts? The courts have seen the evidence. They rejected it. Get a Life. Grow a Brain.
The courts refused to see evidence. Stop lying.

They add the spice.

Trump can't overthrow an election based on lies.. He would need evidence. That would certainly serve the interests of Putin in undermining American confidence in our elections.
Just what planet do these people live on? They are taking the word of a serial liar named trump.

They add the spice.

Pray harder.

Forum List

Back