My Pet Monkey

IceMan30

Sep 24, 2016
Somebody asked me once what attachment that I have to my pet Monkey, who is a Barbary Macaque.

I said that as compared to another person, the Barbary Macaque is much friendlier, more open about itself, more honest... much less dangerous to hang around.

As compared to a cat or a dog, the Barbary Macaque monkey leaves the cat and the dog in their intellectual dust as far as intelligence is concerned.

They monkey is also a whole lot more helpful... and if you treat her right, she's a lot more cooperative.
She mowed my lawn a few times.
ALL I had to do was go around the edges and do a little touch up work on the lawn.

She makes a lot more of an emotional connection than a cat or a dog because she's a lot more emotional herself and more expressive..

The monkey is my friend, she's not a pet, she's my friend that lives with me.

That's what I have to say about that issue.

Somebody asked me once what attachment that I have to my pet Monkey, who is a Barbary Macaque.

I said that as compared to another person, the Barbary Macaque is much friendlier, more open about itself, more honest... much less dangerous to hang around.

As compared to a cat or a dog, the Barbary Macaque monkey leaves the cat and the dog in their intellectual dust as far as intelligence is concerned.

They monkey is also a whole lot more helpful... and if you treat her right, she's a lot more cooperative.
ALL I had to do was go around the edges and do a little touch up work on the lawn.

She makes a lot more of an emotional connection than a cat or a dog because she's a lot more emotional herself and more expressive..

Are you serious?

Pics... Or it didn't happen.

• Banned

Are you serious?
yes

Are you serious?
yes
Do you dress him up in nice clothes? What is he like when he's angry? What makes him angry? Is he potty trained?

Are you serious?
yes
Do you dress him up in nice clothes? What is he like when he's angry? What makes him angry? Is he potty trained?

Think the monkey is a she.

Are you serious?
yes

Think the monkey is a she.
Whoops, wonder what bathroom she goes into in public? Maybe it's a gender unspecified is she doesn't have a mate.

Are you serious?
yes

I do sometimes put a coat on her in the winter time,, and what she is like when she's angry is she'll throw a little bit of a tantrum and avoid people, and she has an angry face which is a honest warning instead of being attacked without a warning.
And what would make her angry is being in a cage, which is why I don't have one at all.
And he's potty trained.

She knows thousands of words too.
I did drive around with her, while she's in the front passenger seat, and we went out for a burger a few times.

Are you serious?
yes

I do sometimes put a coat on her in the winter time,, and what she is like when she's angry is she'll throw a little bit of a tantrum and avoid people, and she has an angry face which is a honest warning instead of being attacked without a warning.
And what would make her angry is being in a cage, which is why I don't have one at all.
And he's potty trained.

I did drive around with her, while she's in the front passenger seat, and we went out for a burger a few times.
Cool! That is, if you are telling the truth. It must be a chimpanzee, right?

Are you serious?
yes

And he's potty trained.

Not a chimpanzee, a Macaque.
Barbary Macaque, also known as the Gibraltar Monkey.

And he's potty trained.

Pics, or it didn't happen... No way you've owned an exotic pet, and don't have multiple pics on hand. No way.

And he's potty trained.

Okay, thanks! Do you have pictures?

Is it legal to own one? Serious question. I don't even know.

And he's potty trained.

Pics, or it didn't happen... No way you've owned an exotic pet, and don't have multiple pics on hand. No way.

I don't have the technology in my house to show pics online

And he's potty trained.

I have polaroid pics, but I don't have the technology in my house to share pics online.

And he's potty trained.

I have polaroid pics, but I don't have the technology in my house to share pics online.
They stopped making polaroid film back in 2008.

Forum List

Back