My personal Questions to Muslims

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Tramps and Thieves, A Real Gypsy Pay-off
Are here any Muslims? Are the user Sunni Man and the user Mohammed actually muslim or they just mock islam, because I have some questions, but everyone can discuss and tell his or her opinion.

The muslims claim they Quran is send by Allah (God) and one of the claims is that Jesus was not crucified or that the New Testament is wrong. My question is if they have any scientific proof for the authenticity of the Quran except muslim scholars who would be obviously biased. Because Christians do have proof, Jewish and Roman Historians mentioned Jesus and that he lived and was crucified like Flavius Josephus, people starting from Jesus on saw him and believed so much in him, that they died for him and his message, they believed so much that they died. If he was not the one who he was, why would many early followers die for that? They obviously knew it is true, and saw it.

Here is a neutral (not christian but historical review) The Bible Says Jesus Was Real. What Other Proof Exists?

Also from christian perspective there is the crown of thorns jesus wore, in the Cathedral of Notre Dame, but Im not sure if non-christian sources verify its authenticity.

So I politely ask what sources muslims have to verify the truth of their teachings? And dont quote islamic scholars only.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I'd like to know more about Prophet Mohammed being a peado and his 9-year old bride/s

Thats rude though. I dont believe or say Islam is Satanic (some do) or insult the Prophet Muhammed (but some do). At his time, it was a normal thing, it is even now for some a normal thing or in many cultures. It is not neccessarily wrong as he consumed the marriage when she hit puberty, and that was in the past normal in europe, and is now normal in many cultures still. But I think he just made all those claims up, maybe he was a bad guy, because he lead war for it, and killed people for it. But he made that certainly up. He wanted to reconcile Jews and Christians and convince of their message, but no one believed him of either, and he made that up.

I'd like to know more about Prophet Mohammed being a peado and his 9-year old bride/s

Thats rude though. I dont believe or say Islam is Satanic (some do) or insult the Prophet Muhammed (but some do). At his time, it was a normal thing, it is even now for some a normal thing or in many cultures. It is not neccessarily wrong as he consumed the marriage when she hit puberty, and that was in the past normal in europe, and is now normal in many cultures still. But I think he just made all those claims up, maybe he was a bad guy, because he lead war for it, and killed people for it. But he made that certainly up. He wanted to reconcile Jews and Christians and convince of their message, but no one believed him of either, and he made that up.

It's not rude to ask a question of why they worship someone who had (or believed in) 9 year old brides.

They are amongst the most protected people on the planet despite some of their teachings - I consider that rude.

It's not rude to ask a question of why they worship someone who had (or believed in) 9 year old brides.

They are amongst the most protected people on the planet despite some of their teachings - I consider that rude.

I know of no Muslim who has had a 9 year old bride. When do we get to talk about "Christians" who traffic their daughters as "virgins," "purity rings" and all? Christians, Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox sell their daughters as "virgins" to men whose own virginity and "purity" is in question. When do we stop this abomination? We have already had a "president," trump, who bragged of his immorality. Let's settle on some definition of what "morality" means.

BTW: A Pakistani Muslim man adopted me as his "American mother." He went to Mecca to pray for a child, and he then had a daughter named Eshal (the name of the flower in heaven). He watches over her every day and would give his life for her's. He would never give her away to be abused or forced to bear offspring, and even if he would want to do such a thing, I would never allow it. Yesterday, I offered him money to keep his family afloat, as his wife got Covid while visiting Pakistan and cannot resume her job in healthcare in the U.S. for a while. They are U.S. citizens. He refused it, but asked me to pray for him, instead. I will.

I have lent money to another Pakistani Muslim in the past to pay for surgery for his father in the old country. The time for repayment past. Then one day he came with his checkbook and said that his wife wanted to know why I did not complain. I told him that I knew that they didn't have it and would not bug them. Sure enough I got my money back. Muslims are honest people. I know that.

I know of no Muslim who has had a 9 year old bride. When do we get to talk about "Christians" who traffic their daughters as "virgins," "purity rings" and all? Christians, Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox sell their daughters as "virgins" to men whose own virginity and "purity" is in question. When do we stop this abomination? We have already had a "president," trump, who bragged of his immorality. Let's settle on some definition of what "morality" means.

BTW: A Pakistani Muslim man adopted me as his "American mother." He went to Mecca to pray for a child, and he then had a daughter named Eshal (the name of the flower in heaven). He watches over her every day and would give his life for her's. He would never give her away to be abused or forced to bear offspring, and even if he would want to do such a thing, I would never allow it. Yesterday, I offered him money to keep his family afloat, as his wife got Covid while visiting Pakistan and cannot resume her job in healthcare in the U.S. for a while. They are U.S. citizens. He refused it, but asked me to pray for him, instead. I will.

I have lent money to another Pakistani Muslim in the past to pay for surgery for his father in the old country. The time for repayment past. Then one day he came with his checkbook and said that his wife wanted to know why I did not complain. I told him that I knew that they didn't have it and would not bug them. Sure enough I got my money back. Muslims are honest people. I know that.

I never said there's Muslims out there with 9 year old brides though. I asked why is the Prophet Mohammed revered when that's what he was into.

Nothings stopping you talking about Christians. On you go. Make a thread.

I don't know of there being a widespread movement in Christianity to traffic their daughters for sex. Some of them might do, but it's not in the bible that God promoted peadophilia - that I know of?

I've not seen a thread yet about the Catholic Church and Peadophile Priests raping children in the time I've been here, but trust me the minute I see one I'll be commenting on that the same way.

The very fact you have even brought Trump into that is eye-watering but not surprising. Maniacs like you will shoehorn him into anything - this time trying to equate him to Prophet Mohammed and 9 year old brides and trying to make a comparison of morality. Have you any idea how desperate that sounds?

Your last two paragraphs about how good some Muslims are is touching. It really is. But it's nothing to do with my original point. If my original point was something like all Muslims are scum/bad guys then you'd have a point - but I never said that alas you don't have a point.

I never said there's Muslims out there with 9 year old brides though. I asked why is the Prophet Mohammed revered when that's what he was into.

I don't know of there being a widespread movement in Christianity to traffic their daughters for sex. Some of them might do, but it's not in the bible that God promoted peadophilia - that I know of?

I've not seen a thread yet about the Catholic Church and Peadophile Priests raping children in the time I've been here, but trust me the minute I see one I'll be commenting on that the same way.

The very fact you have even brought Trump into that is eye-watering but not surprising. Maniacs like you will shoehorn him into anything - this time trying to equate him to Prophet Mohammed and 9 year old brides and trying to make a comparison of morality. Have you any idea how desperate that sounds?

Your last two paragraphs about how good some Muslims are is touching. It really is. But it's nothing to do with my original point. If my original point was something like all Muslims are scum/bad guys then you'd have a point - but I never said that alas you don't have a point.

You forget that there are "Christians" and there are real, actual Christians. The phony "Christians" raise their daughters to open their legs in "purity" to men known to be woman-haters, selling their daughters as "virgins." Real Christians do not and are not pedophiles. trump is a known immoral slut. He even bragged about it.

Specific to Catholics: they are known to be a religion run by males, with no women allowed. This church is known for its worship of the male body.

You forget that there are "Christians" and there are real, actual Christians. The phony "Christians" raise their daughters to open their legs in "purity" to men known to be woman-haters, selling their daughters as "virgins." Real Christians do not and are not pedophiles. trump is a known immoral slut. He even bragged about it.

Specific to Catholics: they are known to be a religion run by males, with no women allowed. This church is known for its worship of the male body.

Trump might be an immoral slut but he doesn't advocate 9 year brides ya lunatic lmao

I'm no fan of the Catholic church btw. Their antics with children are on a par with Prophet Mohammed's peadophilia.

Trump might be an immoral slut but he doesn't advocate 9 year brides ya lunatic lmao

I'm no fan of the Catholic church btw. Their antics with children are on a par with Prophet Mohammed's peadophilia.

Do you actually think that modern-day Muslims marry children? Do you not think that some people calling themselves "Christians" groom little girls to be sexually "pure" to "marry" men who are not sexually "pure"?

We all know about the Catholic Church, in which the males exclude one-half of the human race and then purport to be the voice of the Creator.

all know about the Catholic Church, in which the males exclude one-half of the human race and then purport to be the voice of the Creator
It isnt only about the Catholic church. It seems that every religion disenfranchises the women. Except of so called reform branches, of course.

He (tramp) looks at 10 year old as sex objects.
Trump makes inappropriate remarks about young girl – video | US news | The Guardian

Exodus 7

7 When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she shall not go free as male slaves do. 8 But if she displeases her master, who had designated her[d] for himself, he shall let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to a foreign people, since he has broken faith with her. 9 If he designates her for his son, he shall treat her according to the ordinance for daughters. 10 If he takes another wife, he shall not withhold her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights. 11 If he does not do these three things for her, she may leave without cost, without any payment.
----------------------------------------------------
what man sells dtr, and how old is the said dtr. The jews had incest, and concubines (sex slaves).

He (tramp) looks at 10 year old as sex objects.
Trump makes inappropriate remarks about young girl – video | US news | The Guardian

you not thinking of Biden sniffing kids?

Are here any Muslims? Are the user Sunni Man and the user Mohammed actually muslim or they just mock islam, because I have some questions, but everyone can discuss and tell his or her opinion.

The muslims claim they Quran is send by Allah (God) and one of the claims is that Jesus was not crucified or that the New Testament is wrong. My question is if they have any scientific proof for the authenticity of the Quran except muslim scholars who would be obviously biased. Because Christians do have proof, Jewish and Roman Historians mentioned Jesus and that he lived and was crucified like Flavius Josephus, people starting from Jesus on saw him and believed so much in him, that they died for him and his message, they believed so much that they died. If he was not the one who he was, why would many early followers die for that? They obviously knew it is true, and saw it.

Here is a neutral (not christian but historical review) The Bible Says Jesus Was Real. What Other Proof Exists?

Also from christian perspective there is the crown of thorns jesus wore, in the Cathedral of Notre Dame, but Im not sure if non-christian sources verify its authenticity.

So I politely ask what sources muslims have to verify the truth of their teachings? And dont quote islamic scholars only.
One of the Quran's sources is the Bible (Old and New Testaments). It "borrows" heavily from Jewish tradition and Christian origins, making the plagiarized accounts its own, and then the Muhammadans ousted Jews from Medina and called them infidels.

I don't know much about Islam, and don't care to, but it seems to have reconceptualized Abraham and Israel's other patriarchs. In my opinion, Islam is not an Abrahamic religion at all, but more like an antithesis of it.

If Muhammad was a real person, I think he was just on a quest for power, and religion was a good way to acquire it.

Do you actually think that modern-day Muslims marry children? Do you not think that some people calling themselves "Christians" groom little girls to be sexually "pure" to "marry" men who are not sexually "pure"?

We all know about the Catholic Church, in which the males exclude one-half of the human race and then purport to be the voice of the Creator.
I'm not Roman Catholic. However, I attend a church which would not promote nor support a woman minister. Women can certainly be teachers/instructors and deacons; however, women (while supportive and encouraging) were not placed in the role of Bishop/minister/pastor by GOD's order. They are far too important in nurturing and caring and organizing and yes, even manipulating; however, the head is to be the man/husband/bishop.The weight of GOD falls upon his shoulders and the man is held accountable. It is the wise woman indeed who helps to encourage the man in his directive instead of trying to usurp his position.

Muslims believe that Jesus was the purest of the prophets, born of a virgin from the mind of God. Muslims don't believe in blood sacrifice or original sin.

They don't believe Jesus was crucified because crucifixion is a cruel and humiliating death. They believe that Judas was crucified in his place.

Aisha was born before the Call.. which means she was probably 19 when she married Muhammed.

I'm not Roman Catholic. However, I attend a church which would not promote nor support a woman minister. Women can certainly be teachers/instructors and deacons; however, women (while supportive and encouraging) were not placed in the role of Bishop/minister/pastors by GOD's order. They are far too important in nurturing and caring and organizing and yes, even manipulating; however, the head is to be the man/husband/bishop.The weight of GOD falls upon his shoulders and the man is held accountable. It is the wise woman indeed who helps to encourage the man in his directive instead of trying to usurp his position.

You actually believe this propaganda? The soul and mind are what is important, not mere type of body, which is dDisestroyed after death. Genital worship is ridiculous, laughable. The Creator distributes intelligence and wisdom randomly and equally among humans, and would not assign authority according to the presence of certain physical plumbing. We are all created in Her/His image. You are listening to the opinions of a group comprised solely of men, who deliberately have excluded women.

I would not attend services at such a church as you attend. Discrimination, disrespect, marginalization, and refusal to listen to the knowledge and wisdom of others have no place in a house of worship. Fellowship should prevail.

Child brides? I believe you may be thinking of religious kook and right wing hero David Koresh.

article-0-1C8880C600000578-778_306x423.jpg

Forum List

Back