My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat

One second guys I’ve got somebody in here that can’t speak English that’s trying to vote I’m gonna have to ask him for some credentials give me a few minutes I’ll give you an update.

Good grief
He checked out fine I had to shake him down for some proper identification

When are you going to stop this charade? You have no right to even talk to a voter, much less ask for an iD or "shake them down". I hope they arrest you and throw away the key. Wait! Are you a member of the New Black Panthers? That's what they did in Philly in 2016.
I’m wearing black panther musk

One second guys I’ve got somebody in here that can’t speak English that’s trying to vote I’m gonna have to ask him for some credentials give me a few minutes I’ll give you an update.
IF you ARE AN OBSERVER, why in the hell are you asking anyone anything?
Because I want to make sure only American vote counts.. this is why am carrying the proper weaponry. I’m bearing arms today folks
Under Federal election laws, poll watchers are OBSERVERS and can only WATCH. If they see something they are given phone numbers to call to report it after they inform the senior polling attendant.

Firearms are restricted in most states from polling places.

What your doing borders on election interference.... It is not your job to verify anything or question any voter..

My BS meter is pegged!
I just had a Confiscate a couple of ballots from a one Guadalupe Perez.. I told him any more credentials to prove that he is an American citizen so if anybody here is on Facebook can you please check them out for me
No one named “Guadalupe Perez” should have voting rights here in America...shred his ballot and kick his ass right now.

Because I want to make sure only American vote counts.. this is why am carrying the proper weaponry. I’m bearing arms today folks
Under Federal election laws, poll watchers are OBSERVERS and can only WATCH. If they see something they are given phone numbers to call to report it after they inform the senior polling attendant.

What your doing borders on election interference.... It is not your job to verify anything or question any voter..

My BS meter is pegged!
I just had a Confiscate a couple of ballots from a one Guadalupe Perez.. I told him any more credentials to prove that he is an American citizen so if anybody here is on Facebook can you please check them out for me

You should be arrested right now! The reason you aren't is you are sitting in your basement right now!

In my state, most of the polling places are schools where it is illegal to pack heat.

Maybe the OP is packing a blow dryer.
Perhaps he has a sore back.

DeepHeat_284x.jpg

My BS meter is pegged!
You just admitted to a federal crime... You cant be this stupid, can you?

Good grief

When are you going to stop this charade? You have no right to even talk to a voter, much less ask for an iD or "shake them down". I hope they arrest you and throw away the key. Wait! Are you a member of the New Black Panthers? That's what they did in Philly in 2016.
I’m wearing black panther musk

So that is where that nasty funk is coming from!

My BS meter is pegged!
No one named “Guadalupe Perez” should have voting rights here in America...shred his ballot and kick his ass right now.
He told me he self identifies as an American citizen I said well my gun identifies as a I see Asian and I suggest you walk away

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation
Out of pure, morbid curiosity...

Exactly what are you doing to make "sure Democrats don't cheat"?
Checking their friggen I.D.s

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation

You would take a gun to a polling place??? Of all the disgusting things. Did you receive any sort of upbringing? DO NOT HURT ANYONE AND DON'T GET IN ANYBODY'S WAY. You are a thug.

How do you know who is queuing up to vote for whom?
Red
Republicans are asked to drop ballots on the left, democrats on the right
What happend to secret ballots? I thought that kinda crap went out years ago. In fact I've never seen it done that way in my entire lifetime, not anywhere I've ever lived anyway.
It is a secret you can still check on Biden‘s name. They just want the registered Republicans to drop it off in the left and the Democrats to the right
What about independents and third parties?

I’m calling bullshit on this...

That sounds like bullshit to me. You should just come clean now and avoid further embarrassment.
How do you know who is queuing up to vote for whom?
Red
Republicans are asked to drop ballots on the left, democrats on the right
As a poll watcher you should probably be calling this out to someone in charge...This is supposed to be a secret ballot.
It is secret .. You go check your address off you let them know if you’re Republican or Democrat you receive your ballot you go into your booth and you’re told to drop it off on the left-hand side

In the general election there are no such thing as Republican or Democrat ballots.

Are you really this starved for attention?

Maybe he’s simply “PEACEFULLY PROTESTING”
Does one have to burn down a police precinct before calling it a peaceful protest?

My BS meter is pegged!
You just admitted to a federal crime... You cant be this stupid, can you?
Is it really a crime to protect every Americans vote

You would take a gun to a polling place??? Of all the disgusting things. Did you receive any sort of upbringing? DO NOT HURT ANYONE AND DON'T GET IN ANYBODY'S WAY. You are a thug.
Excuse me sir it’s my constitutional right to have my protection on me.

My BS meter is pegged!
He told me he self identifies as an American citizen I said well my gun identifies as a I see Asian and I suggest you walk away
No....he's a White Hispanic and thus a racist.

Hey is anybody on Facebook can somebody check out the name Guadalupe Pérez! He says he works for gas company and it should show up on his Facebook page thank you

I don’t care if you’re telling the truth or not...I’m entertained...THANKS!

That makes perfect sense. That's how you rationalize support for Trump.

Nah, I use this to “rationalize support for Trump”
A record high stock market
Record low unemployment
Higher wages
Blacks being pried from the taxpayer tit in record numbers
Lower taxes for our most productive citizens
Beaners shut down at our border and being sent home to Mehico
Our best citizens unified like never before
A bruised and battered Left

I told everybody in line if you don’t have your vote in by 6 PM too late

Good grief

There's a useful four letter word. And you're full of it.
ID is to be presented to the town official handing out the ballot. Not by some weekend warrior wannabe "standing up".
And I don't know of any polling place that allows firearms into it.
I think you're just trolling us but on the off chance you aren't, I hope you get one of those freedom loving patriots that
tells you to go...erm..well, do something unspeakable to yourself if you ask him for ID.

Forum List

Back