My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat

One second guys I’ve got somebody in here that can’t speak English that’s trying to vote I’m gonna have to ask him for some credentials give me a few minutes I’ll give you an update.
IF you ARE AN OBSERVER, why in the hell are you asking anyone anything?
Because I want to make sure only American vote counts.. this is why am carrying the proper weaponry. I’m bearing arms today folks

One second guys I’ve got somebody in here that can’t speak English that’s trying to vote I’m gonna have to ask him for some credentials give me a few minutes I’ll give you an update.

The fucked in the head Left will tell you that one doesn’t have to speak and understand English to have voting rights.

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation
So your state has seperate lines? Something does not sound right.

In my state we all line up in the same line. You you can’t tell who is Dem, Pub, Indee.

So..how can YOU tell who is who and how they are supposedly cheating?
Again when you walk up to check off your address they ask you if you’re registered Republican or Democrat. They hand you a ballot and they say drop it off on the left-hand side after you’re done filling it out you could still check off Biden‘s name.

Don't they have poll workers there to look you up and check you off to confirm you are registered and not already voted? You could check off any address by yourself, your way, you could not be registered at all, check off any empty address not already marked, tell them you are a democrat, then vote for Trump, walk out, wait a while, come back and do it again.

Screwiest system I ever heard of.

How do you know who is queuing up to vote for whom?
Red
Republicans are asked to drop ballots on the left, democrats on the right
What happend to secret ballots? I thought that kinda crap went out years ago. In fact I've never seen it done that way in my entire lifetime, not anywhere I've ever lived anyway.
It is a secret you can still check on Biden‘s name. They just want the registered Republicans to drop it off in the left and the Democrats to the right
That would be illegal and subject to immediate scrutiny by the feds.
Red
What happend to secret ballots? I thought that kinda crap went out years ago. In fact I've never seen it done that way in my entire lifetime, not anywhere I've ever lived anyway.
It is a secret you can still check on Biden‘s name. They just want the registered Republicans to drop it off in the left and the Democrats to the right
I don't tbink I'm the only one here that thinks you're full of and talking s
Red
As a poll watcher you should probably be calling this out to someone in charge...This is supposed to be a secret ballot.
It is secret .. You go check your address off you let them know if you’re Republican or Democrat you receive your ballot you go into your booth and you’re told to drop it off on the left-hand side
It's no secret if they're telling you which box to drop it in...Jeezuz....You're talking like a poster boy for IQ tests to vote.
You could still check off Biden’s name it’s a secret ballot. They’re just asking the registered Republicans to drop off on the left
I don't think I'm the only one here who thinks you're full of and are talking pure shit. It's painfully obvious that you don't know a fucking thing about how elections are run in this country.

Hey is anybody on Facebook can somebody check out the name Guadalupe Pérez! He says he works for gas company and it should show up on his Facebook page thank you

Uhm voters don't line up in separate
Red

I don't believe that for one moment.
Everybody stands in one line until you get your ballot and then you just ask are you registered Republican or Democrat Republicans take your ballot and drop it off on the left Democrats on the right

Bullshit.... I've been an election judge and that's not even remotely what happens
Different states have different rules

What state are you in? Let's look at election rules

My guess is I'll get crickets

Red

Everybody stands in one line until you get your ballot and then you just ask are you registered Republican or Democrat Republicans take your ballot and drop it off on the left Democrats on the right

Bullshit.... I've been an election judge and that's not even remotely what happens

I traveled up here to Massachusetts today from DC to volunteer

Red

That in itself is illegal.

Red

Lol what a dope

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation

That sounds like bullshit to me. You should just come clean now and avoid further embarrassment.

Red
As a poll watcher you should probably be calling this out to someone in charge...This is supposed to be a secret ballot.
It is secret .. You go check your address off you let them know if you’re Republican or Democrat you receive your ballot you go into your booth and you’re told to drop it off on the left-hand side

In the general election there are no such thing as Republican or Democrat ballots.

Are you really this starved for attention?

Because I want to make sure only American vote counts.. this is why am carrying the proper weaponry. I’m bearing arms today folks
Under Federal election laws, poll watchers are OBSERVERS and can only WATCH. If they see something they are given phone numbers to call to report it after they inform the senior polling attendant.

Firearms are restricted in most states from polling places.

What your doing borders on election interference.... It is not your job to verify anything or question any voter..

My BS meter is pegged!

Good grief
He checked out fine I had to shake him down for some proper identification

When are you going to stop this charade? You have no right to even talk to a voter, much less ask for an iD or "shake them down". I hope they arrest you and throw away the key. Wait! Are you a member of the New Black Panthers? That's what they did in Philly in 2016.

Under Federal election laws, poll watchers are OBSERVERS and can only WATCH. If they see something they are given phone numbers to call to report it after they inform the senior polling attendant.

Firearms are restricted in most states from polling places.

What your doing borders on election interference.... It is not your job to verify anything or question any voter..

My BS meter is pegged!
I just had a Confiscate a couple of ballots from a one Guadalupe Perez.. I told him any more credentials to prove that he is an American citizen so if anybody here is on Facebook can you please check them out for me

Forum List

Back