My observation as a poll watcher for Donald Trump and I’m packing heat

How do you know who is queuing up to vote for whom?
Red
Republicans are asked to drop ballots on the left, democrats on the right
What happend to secret ballots? I thought that kinda crap went out years ago. In fact I've never seen it done that way in my entire lifetime, not anywhere I've ever lived anyway.
It is a secret you can still check on Biden‘s name. They just want the registered Republicans to drop it off in the left and the Democrats to the right
What about independents and third parties?

I’m calling bullshit on this...

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation
So your state has seperate lines? Something does not sound right.

In my state we all line up in the same line. You you can’t tell who is Dem, Pub, Indee.

So..how can YOU tell who is who and how they are supposedly cheating?

Agree. He is talking out of his posterior. The closest he ever go to a polling place was when he went to the strip club last night!

Red

I find that one impossible to believe, since American elections are done on the basis of a "secret ballot". It's one of the founding principles of the Republic.

Also, it's illegal to hang around the polling station, packing heat or otherwise. The crime is called "voter intimmidation". There are "scrutineers" from both sides at the polls. I've been a scrutineer for elections here. Our job was to sit and make sure that voters were struck off the list when they voted, and to watch the count to ensure no shennanigans and a clean count. We had offical badges identifying us as poll workers.

No one is allowed to just hang around a polling station unless they are there to vote, or are official poll workers.
Well I’m wearing a hat that says “ Don’t let my Second Amendment scare you from voting today“

Red
As a poll watcher you should probably be calling this out to someone in charge...This is supposed to be a secret ballot.
It is secret .. You go check your address off you let them know if you’re Republican or Democrat you receive your ballot you go into your booth and you’re told to drop it off on the left-hand side
The only time I've heard of party affiliation discloseure is for primary elections, not major presidential elections. Something just isn't coming quite clean here. And I'm in California the veritable rigged election central of the nation.

I’m down here at our early voting state observing the polls making sure Democrats don’t cheat. And of course I’m packing some serious heat.. but one thing I see in this blue state is the line to vote for Republicans is longer than the line to vote for Democrat. Could be interesting .. Just sharing my observation
So your state has seperate lines? Something does not sound right.

In my state we all line up in the same line. You you can’t tell who is Dem, Pub, Indee.

So..how can YOU tell who is who and how they are supposedly cheating?
Again when you walk up to check off your address they ask you if you’re registered Republican or Democrat. They hand you a ballot and they say drop it off on the left-hand side after you’re done filling it out you could still check off Biden‘s name.

Bullshit!

Red
As a poll watcher you should probably be calling this out to someone in charge...This is supposed to be a secret ballot.
It is secret .. You go check your address off you let them know if you’re Republican or Democrat you receive your ballot you go into your booth and you’re told to drop it off on the left-hand side
They already know if you are a Republican or Democrat! Does you elevator reach the top floor?

Red
It's no secret if they're telling you which box to drop it in...Jeezuz....You're talking like a poster boy for IQ tests to vote.
You could still check off Biden’s name it’s a secret ballot. They’re just asking the registered Republicans to drop off on the left

Uhm voters don't line up in separate
Red
What happend to secret ballots? I thought that kinda crap went out years ago. In fact I've never seen it done that way in my entire lifetime, not anywhere I've ever lived anyway.
It is a secret you can still check on Biden‘s name. They just want the registered Republicans to drop it off in the left and the Democrats to the right

I don't believe that for one moment.

Red
They already know if you are a Republican or Democrat! Does you elevator reach the top floor?
Not on my watch

Red

I find that one impossible to believe, since American elections are done on the basis of a "secret ballot". It's one of the founding principles of the Republic.

Also, it's illegal to hang around the polling station, packing heat or otherwise. The crime is called "voter intimmidation". There are "scrutineers" from both sides at the polls. I've been a scrutineer for elections here. Our job was to sit and make sure that voters were struck off the list when they voted, and to watch the count to ensure no shennanigans and a clean count. We had offical badges identifying us as poll workers.

No one is allowed to just hang around a polling station unless they are there to vote, or are official poll workers.
Well I’m wearing a hat that says “ Don’t let my Second Amendment scare you from voting today“
Are you wearing a mask also to hide you from video surveillance cameras when you are arrested?

Here in my flaming liberal blue state it's 99% Trump support. Trump bumper stickers, giant truck bed flags, I have only seen 1 pro Biden sticker on a car the entire election. Maybe Dems are embarrassed to show their support for Biden??

The local Chinese Restaurant has a Biden Harris sign but they put a picture of Xi over Biden's face...nah

Red
Not on my watch

I'm sorry, but you are a lying sack of excrement. Your story doesn't wash because it doesn't comply with election laws. I'll bet guns are also banned by the polling location. Mine was! Your hat is a violation of electioneering!

Last edited:
Red

Everybody stands in one line until you get your ballot and then you just ask are you registered Republican or Democrat Republicans take your ballot and drop it off on the left Democrats on the right

Red

Are you wearing a mask also to hide you from video surveillance cameras when you are arrested?
Didn’t you try to commit suicide a couple weeks ago?
Reported.

One second guys I’ve got somebody in here that can’t speak English that’s trying to vote I’m gonna have to ask him for some credentials give me a few minutes I’ll give you an update.

Red

Everybody stands in one line until you get your ballot and then you just ask are you registered Republican or Democrat Republicans take your ballot and drop it off on the left Democrats on the right

Bullshit.... I've been an election judge and that's not even remotely what happens

Red

Why are you allowing this if you are a poll watcher? I know! You made it up!

Red

Bullshit.... I've been an election judge and that's not even remotely what happens
Different states have different rules

Forum List

Back