My, my, my...B of A

At the request of the FBI, the country’s second-largest bank allegedly snooped through information of anyone making certain purchases in and around Washington before and after the riots, and handed over the information of 211 people.

Calls for Bank of America boycott grow after data given to FBI
I posted an article about this on someone's thread yesterday and of course the leftards pooh poohed it as usual.

Must of been all the ones that don't have a checking or savings accounts.

At the request of the FBI, the country’s second-largest bank allegedly snooped through information of anyone making certain purchases in and around Washington before and after the riots, and handed over the information of 211 people.

Calls for Bank of America boycott grow after data given to FBI
I and a couple of people in my extended family as well discovered that BofA was using some questionable business practices about 20 years ago. We closed our accounts and cut ties with them at that time. I won't darken their doors again. Citibank is another crooked outfit--based in Delaware, no big surprise there.

1612583972725.png

Like I told my banker...

Why would I keep large sums of money in the bank when they pay way less than 1% on savings?

With the national debt out of control and the banks the way they are along with the way the economy is expect another 29 October 1929 event and what followed afterwards.

1. Have everything paid off.

2. Use cash when purchasing.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Funny its ok to extrapolate confidential information on those deemed conservative now ”terrorists” and yet its not ok to extrapolate information from those supporting ANTIFA, BLM, and suspected terrorist sympathizers. The next thing you will be supporting is forcing Apple to unlock phones to access text messages and contact information of those deemed conservative in the name of national security. Rand Paul‘s concerns are becoming a reality aren’t they? Welcome to the world of 1984.

The B of A is just returning a quid pro quo interest payment on the 2009 $145 Billion dollar TARP favor.
I am appalled at the conduct of the small minority that stormed the Capitol January 6th but disagree with the judicial process in acquiring evidence.

Funny its ok to extrapolate confidential information on those deemed conservative now ”terrorists” and yet its not ok to extrapolate information from those supporting ANTIFA, BLM, and suspected terrorist sympathizers. The next thing you will be supporting is forcing Apple to unlock phones to access text messages and contact information of those deemed conservative in the name of national security. Rand Paul‘s concerns are becoming a reality aren’t they? Welcome to the world of 1984.
Not just conservatives...they have openly named Libertarians as targets also. Basically anyone not participating in their tribal politics.

Hmmmm....I’ve got no problem with Bank of America or any other bank turning over information on terrorists.
I do with out a court order.
From the OP's article

Under the 1970 Bank Secrecy Act, financial institutions are required to cooperate with law enforcement to detect money laundering, terrorist financing and other criminal acts.
Doesn't that law kind of eviscerate the 4th Amendment protections?

Hmmmm....I’ve got no problem with Bank of America or any other bank turning over information on terrorists.
Uhhuh... and you would have said the exact same thing if they released information about the rioters in Seattle.... :rolleyes:

Another parrot-sheep

What terrorists?
You know, the terrorists who were trying to kill AOC.
Unless something has changed those people are criminals not terrorists. I'm not even sure if we even have a law they can be charged with indicating that they are terrorists (domestic).
They were domestic terrorists.

Uhhuh... and you would have said the exact same thing if they released information about the rioters in Seattle.... :rolleyes:

Another parrot-sheep
If it helps catch criminals, I support it wholeheartedly. Unfortunately, the Seattle "rioters" didn't plan their attacks, make pipe bombs and buy a bunch of weapons ahead of their protests like the Trump mob did.

Forum List

Back