Whos economy will it be?

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017
So, when does it become Bidens economy? I just want to get it straight early so when things go south...or if they are good, we need to establish when we can start blaming or congratulating Biden for the economy. Rather than this whole thing like we did last time around, when it was one person's economy one day, the the others the next day.

So, when does it become Bidens economy? I just want to get it straight early so when things go south...or if they are good, we need to establish when we can start blaming or congratulating Biden for the economy. Rather than this whole thing like we did last time around, when it was one person's economy one day, the the others the next day.

Good point. Democrats and their supporters will still follow the pattern of taking credit for all good and blaming everyone else for all bad. When have you known Democrats to be personally accountable?

Well Wall Street already celebrated with a rally once they learned the GOP took the Senate, thinking there is little Biden can do to destroy the economy not being able to get past the Senate.

Little do they know, however.............................

Pretty simple. It becomes Bidens economy when covid-19 is contained.

First he has to mail us all magic underwear for protection

Everything was Boooooossshhhh's fault under OblameU and then it has all been Trump's fault and will be until the State Run Media has a new scapegoat.

ObamaChinaDoll1.jpg

First he has to mail us all magic underwear for protection
I'll skip that. You can have all the skid marked undies you want.

It became Trump's economy when he got his tax plan passed. It was further cemented as his economy when he started the trade war with China.

When will it become Biden's economy? As soon as he passes some kind of economic policy that affects the whole country, like a tax plan, or doing a major economic agreement with other countries.

It became Trump's economy when he got his tax plan passed. It was further cemented as his economy when he started the trade war with China.

When will it become Biden's economy? As soon as he passes some kind of economic policy that affects the whole country, like a tax plan, or doing a major economic agreement with other countries.
To be fair, the market should factor all that in long before it happens.

Now they SHOULD know what to expect, a failing economy.

We know that Biden will get those vaccines at warp speed, and he will get this economy thriving soon.
Biden will put America first, and....Oh wait that was Trump, my bad.

We know that Biden will get those vaccines at warp speed, and he will get this economy thriving soon.
Biden will probably stop the vaccines Trump was creating. After all, Dims say not to trust his vaccine.

Biden will probably stop the vaccines Trump was creating. After all, Dims say not to trust his vaccine.
Another great reason Biden will follow the science, and lock down. Then he will get our trade straight with China again, so we can be more dependent upon them. Go get em Joe !

There's not a sharp dividing line. More like a descending curve starting at a hundred percent culpability for Trump on inauguration day going toward zero as his policies continue to have a declining effect on the economy and new decisions are made. The number will never be zero. We still live with economic decisions made by presidents before we were born.

The Economy will be Trump's in all of 2021, much like Trump inherited Obama's Economy in 2017 and Obama inherited Bush II's Economy (the Great Recession) in 2009. Got it?

There's not a sharp dividing line. More like a descending curve starting at a hundred percent culpability for Trump on inauguration day going toward zero as his policies continue to have a declining effect on the economy and new decisions are made. The number will never be zero. We still live with economic decisions made by presidents before we were born.
That can't be an acceptable answer because a curve still lends itself to being a "its biden when its good and its trump when its bad" type of mentality. There has to be a point where they say "from this point on, its all on you!"

A lot of excuses in that.

The Economy will be Trump's in all of 2021, much like Trump inherited Obama's Economy in 2017 and Obama inherited Bush II's Economy (the Great Recession) in 2009. Got it?
I'm fine with that, as long as we don't keep going back and forth. I want to get people on record saying things like you said, so we don't have this wishy washy attitude about it.

Forum List

Back