My first date with a woman who is not my ex-wife in over 30 years...

Every since I was a kid I wanted to have kids of my own, and I have nothing in common with a woman who never wanted to have kids.

She was also too tall for me, which shouldn't matter, but it does.

I had a 6'3" GF before. I'm 5'9"

No worries there. I think she was beautiful. She married Meat Mouth because I didn't umm..always umm..overfill the taco..err..

I wish I woulda knocked her up in hindsight.

She wanted to be umm..splooged up every time, and if not, she'd get mad.

Tbh, that's a sign of a real woman. Sometimes they keep it in there for a couple days. Makes um feel loved.

Thanks for sharing that with us buddy!

The horse thing wasn't the biggest problem, the biggest problem is she is against organized religion and never wanted to have kids because it would cramp her style.

That's like, the opposite of me, and I told the agency that, and they ignored what I wanted and matched me with some random woman.

Your call of course but to me a partner who agreed and matched on everything would just be BOR-ing.

Also, she's against all organized religion, and I'm Catholic. I specifically told them Catholic was highly important to me.

Also, she's never been married, and I told them I wanted a woman who's been married.

Also, she's not had any children, so that's another whole area where we have nothing in common (I have three children).

When I said I'm done, what I meant is I paid for 11 meetings with women, and now I've used up my first and the match was totally wrong because they did not follow my directions.
They probably have a very limited supply of women to hook you up with.
They told me they had 2500 members and 65% were women.
Why I don't date. You find a single woman, my age, it's easy to see why they are single and thus not for me. Some way, some how they have aspects that drive men to flee, very very fast.
Wrong, this is why you don't date women as old as you.

I'm 50 btw.

No worries there. I think she was beautiful. She married Meat Mouth because I didn't umm..always umm..overfill the taco..err..

Tbh, that's a sign of a real woman. Sometimes they keep it in there for a couple days. Makes um feel loved.

I know right? I had no idea you could knock somebody up in "hindsight". Maybe I've been doing it wrong.

YW.

FYI: It's absolutely true.

Most older unmarried women are trouble some way or another. Nurses, cat lovers or horse women are usually batshit crazy.

But what do I know? I have been married to the same woman for 47 years. The last time I went on a date Richard Nixon was President.

I love cats!!! I have 4 of them. haha
I love horses...

My experience is that non-horse men generally have real power issues with horse women. They can't handle the concept that they can't have the last say over the big powerful animals that aren't theirs.
I’ve noticed that being into horses is more of a girl/woman thing nowadays.

I have two nieces that own horses. Lovely young ladies with great husbands and nice families.
That’s good! Is there a reason you are telling me this?

Just reinforcing your comment that it is a girl/women thing.

Well, Catholic or at least Christian is important to me. She told me her church was riding a horse out in the country, and I've heard that before, from people who aren't Christian.

YW.

FYI: It's absolutely true.

I am the 6'3" guy that married the 5'9" woman.

I didn't have the same problem you had.

I love cats!!! I have 4 of them. haha
I love horses...

My experience is that non-horse men generally have real power issues with horse women. They can't handle the concept that they can't have the last say over the big powerful animals that aren't theirs.

I have two nieces that own horses. Lovely young ladies with great husbands and nice families.

Okay, I thought you may have somehow gotten the impression that I thought the horse ladies were not good marriage/family material!

I would get an annulment if I really got serious with a Catholic woman. I heard they're really easy to get, I'd just hire a writer who specializes in writing up annulment requests, doesn't cost that much, a few hundred dollars.

That is just another reason the Catholic version of religion makes no sense.
Oh yeah, you're a liberal, that's why you're taking cheap shots. Liberals are usually not nice people.

No, I am a Christian, which is why Catholicism makes no sense. Marry a woman, sleep with her for years, have a couple of kids, and then divorce her when it gets old. Apply for an annulment and everyone pretends it never happened.

Such bullshit s the reason Protestant religions flourished.

I love horses...

Okay, I thought you may have somehow gotten the impression that I thought the horse ladies were not good marriage/family material!

My data point with my two lovely nieces is that they make great wives.

However, if they were unmarried and 52 years old I would probably have another data point for a different conclusion.

The horse thing wasn't the biggest problem, the biggest problem is she is against organized religion and never wanted to have kids because it would cramp her style.

That's like, the opposite of me, and I told the agency that, and they ignored what I wanted and matched me with some random woman.
I would demand a refund.

...and all she could talk about was her horses, her trips abroad to go horseback riding, and cleaning out her barn of horse manure.

I have ten more women to meet on my matchmaking service before I'm done.

Did she order a bowl of hay and some carrots?

Also, she's against all organized religion, and I'm Catholic. I specifically told them Catholic was highly important to me.

Also, she's never been married, and I told them I wanted a woman who's been married.

Also, she's not had any children, so that's another whole area where we have nothing in common (I have three children).

When I said I'm done, what I meant is I paid for 11 meetings with women, and now I've used up my first and the match was totally wrong because they did not follow my directions.

They were just trying to get you laid, to break the ice. Horse chicks are always hot to trot.

I’m very allergic to cigarette smoke. I can’t be around someone who smokes or ride in a car driven by a smoker. It triggers asthma attacks. I made this very clear in my profile.

I had men contact me who were smokers.

A Pome

MY TRUE LOVE

I finally met my true love,
No one could ask for more.
Shes deaf and mute and oversexed,
And owns a liquor store.

They were just trying to get you laid, to break the ice. Horse chicks are always hot to trot.

Lotsa luck there, Rook. Don't know how to put this without sounding mean but...you seem a bit "high maintenance", like you have bigger tits and a fancier dress than the wimminz.

:21::boobies::21:

Forum List

Back