My first date with a woman who is not my ex-wife in over 30 years...

...and all she could talk about was her horses, her trips abroad to go horseback riding, and cleaning out her barn of horse manure.

I have ten more women to meet on my matchmaking service before I'm done.

I thought you were a woman? Do you have something against horses?

I like women that like/have horses.

Most older unmarried women are trouble some way or another. Nurses, cat lovers or horse women are usually batshit crazy.

But what do I know? I have been married to the same woman for 47 years. The last time I went on a date Richard Nixon was President.

I love cats!!! I have 4 of them. haha
I love horses...

My experience is that non-horse men generally have real power issues with horse women. They can't handle the concept that they can't have the last say over the big powerful animals that aren't theirs.
I’ve noticed that being into horses is more of a girl/woman thing nowadays.

...and all she could talk about was her horses, her trips abroad to go horseback riding, and cleaning out her barn of horse manure.

Most older unmarried women are trouble some way or another. Nurses, cat lovers or horse women are usually batshit crazy.

But what do I know? I have been married to the same woman for 47 years. The last time I went on a date Richard Nixon was President.

I love horses...

My experience is that non-horse men generally have real power issues with horse women. They can't handle the concept that they can't have the last say over the big powerful animals that aren't theirs.
Wow, that was unnecessarily insulting.

I guess taking cheap shots is something people do on internet forums, but really I was trying to have a friendly discussion.

I love horses...

I'm of the opinion that's how it always has been.

Women are just into horses more.

I mean, the guy that works with me has 7 horses. Is he all into them? Umm..No.

Is it cool to go riding every now and then? Sure!

I would get an annulment if I really got serious with a Catholic woman. I heard they're really easy to get, I'd just hire a writer who specializes in writing up annulment requests, doesn't cost that much, a few hundred dollars.

That is just another reason the Catholic version of religion makes no sense.
Oh yeah, you're a liberal, that's why you're taking cheap shots. Liberals are usually not nice people.

I love horses...

"Nurses, cat lovers or horse women are usually batshit crazy."
My response wasn't insulting. It was my observation based on many years of experience of non-horse men who think they deserve to have a say in how a woman manages her own livestock...or who think they are somehow superior because they don't know dick bout horses themselves...and resent women who do.

I love horses...

I have two nieces that own horses. Lovely young ladies with great husbands and nice families.

I love horses...

Not insulting at all lol.
I didn't say it.

I would get an annulment if I really got serious with a Catholic woman. I heard they're really easy to get, I'd just hire a writer who specializes in writing up annulment requests, doesn't cost that much, a few hundred dollars.

That is just another reason the Catholic version of religion makes no sense.
Oh yeah, you're a liberal, that's why you're taking cheap shots. Liberals are usually not nice people.
So only the rich can get annulments in a Catholic religion?

She was also too tall for me, which shouldn't matter, but it does.

I had a 6'3" GF before. I'm 5'9"

No worries there. I think she was beautiful. She married Meat Mouth because I didn't umm..always umm..overfill the taco..err..

I wish I woulda knocked her up in hindsight.

She wanted to be umm..splooged up every time, and if not, she'd get mad.

Tbh, that's a sign of a real woman. Sometimes they keep it in there for a couple days. Makes um feel loved.

I love horses...

I'm of the opinion that's how it always has been.

Women are justinto horses more.

I mean, the guy that works with me has 7 horses. Is he all into them? Umm..No.

Is it cool to go riding every now and then? Sure!
I suspect men were much more into horses back when a horse could be considered a primary means of transportation.

The horse thing wasn't the biggest problem, the biggest problem is she is against organized religion and never wanted to have kids because it would cramp her style.

That's like, the opposite of me, and I told the agency that, and they ignored what I wanted and matched me with some random woman.

I love horses...

My response wasn't insulting. It was my observation based on many years of experience of non-horse men who think they deserve to have a say in how a woman manages her own livestock...or who think they are somehow superior because they don't know dick bout horses themselves...and resent women who do.

That was me that said it and I was just being flippant. No insult intended to anybody.

I love horses...

That was me that said it and I was just being flippant. No insult intended to anybody.
Oh well that explains his confusion hahahaha

If I lived in an era when a horse was an important piece of property, then I would care about horses, like I care about my car right now.

But even in this era of cars, if a woman started talking about how often she changed her oil and how often she she rotated her tires, I would probably come away from the date just as bored as I did with this horse woman, who told me she had to clean out the stalls of her barn every day.

The horse thing wasn't the biggest problem, the biggest problem is she is against organized religion and never wanted to have kids because it would cramp her style.

That's like, the opposite of me, and I told the agency that, and they ignored what I wanted and matched me with some random woman.

That's not wife material. Children are a major blessing in life. That's more than 50% of the reason I left my ex.

She can't have kids anymore. The other 46% is can't leave money around.

Other than that, she cooked, cleaned, Bj in AM 50% of the time...She's not a bad woman. Great squaw. Crazy Squaw.

I love horses...

I have two nieces that own horses. Lovely young ladies with great husbands and nice families.
That’s good! Is there a reason you are telling me this?

Forum List

Back